It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something wrong with ATS?????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

how do you turn off hardware acceleration, I'm not great with computers, also how do you turn off plug ins.

thanks

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Ozsheeple
This should help: Safari 9

You might also consider using Firefox or Chrome if that doesn't help. You will still need to turn off Hardware Acceleration in either. A quick google will walk you through the steps to do it.

edit on 10/31/2015 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Thanks.

Anyway i've just confirmed it is ATS, it does not matter how many browsers or tabs i have up it only happens on ATS, even if i just have one browser up with ATS on it it happens, but if i don't have ATS up it does not happen so i really don't know what is happening.
edit on 31 10 2015 by Ozsheeple because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ozsheeple

Thanks.

Anyway i've just confirmed it is ATS, it does not matter how many browsers or tabs i have up it only happens on ATS, even if i just have one browser up with ATS on it it happens, but if i don't have ATS up it does not happen so i really don't know what is happening.

That sounds like hardware acceleration at work. I have 4 browsers. My CPU is at minimum on ATS using any one of them. However, I don't have safari, because the new versions won't run on Windows. Try a different browser. Unless you're infected, I'm betting Firefox or Chrome will return things to normal. Once you're logged in to ATS. There should be little ad activity.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

alright ill try a few things, see what happens.

thanks for the help.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I've been holding back on the update because of known issues with Safari and some JavaScript methods. Looking at the developer releases, there is a known memory leak (crashes browser) with the latest Safari, and an update to fix that is expected soon.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Thank you for the info.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I have a love/hate relationship with Safari. It's 100x's better than Chrome on a Mac, but I hate how it looks and the feature sets it comes with.

I'm a happy clam with Firefox now!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join