It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

52 Possible Signs of Alien Abduction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Eliot Estep has written extensive articles about extraterrestrials, UFO's, and alien abduction. He often writes about the 'alien agenda,' their ploy not to eradicate us but to employ us in their service. I don't much about Mr. Estep, only that his view of extraterrestrials is one of malignancy, and not of welcoming them in open arms.

He composed an article on 52 possible signs of alien abduction. 52 Indicators

This is a list of 52 common indicators shared by most UFO abductees. It is based on known research on the subject and on personal findings. It has been compiled to help you determine if you are an abductee. Of course there may be other explanations for these occurrences and this is in no way an absolute means of knowing if you are an abductee. If you or someone you know does fit many of these traits listed here, PLEASE seek the help of a qualified researcher of therapist. This list is not in any particular order.

I'm curious, who qualifies as a 'qualified researcher' or 'therapist?'

Ask yourself if you . . .

Have had missing or lost time of any length, especially one hour or more.
Have been paralyzed in bed with a being in your room.
Have unusual scars or marks with no possible explanation on how you received them. especially if you have an emotional reaction to them. (i.e. small scoop indentation, straight line scar, scars in roof of mouth. in nose, behind or in ears, or genitals, etc.
Have seen balls of light or flashes of light in your home or other locations
Have a memory of flying through the air which could not be a dream.
Have a "marker memory" that will not go away (i.e.: alien face, examination, needle, table, strange baby, etc.)
Have seen beams of light outside your home, or come into your room through a window.
Have had dreams of UFOs, beams of light, or alien beings.
Have had a UFO sighting or sightings in your life.
Have a cosmic awareness, an interest in ecology, environment, vegetarianism, or are very socially conscious.

Here's the first ten. I'm not particularly interested in abduction testimonies; I prefer UFO sightings instead. I find number ten interesting...cosmic awareness...I think I would define it differently than he did. I have studied chemistry, psychology, astronomy, anthropology...Yeah, I would definitely define it differently.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Your link doesn't work, and a quick look at some of the other articles on his website shows that the guy is a nut.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I have had experiences that I can not explain. Non human intelligences, it seemed were involved. I would not describe them as "abductions." I think "transmissions" would be a better term.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Cosmic911

So what's your interpretation? You would see it differently, but don't want to tell?

I don't think everybody claiming to be abducted really was, but it is part of our modern lore and even if it's just that, you sound like you want to ridicule the discussion before it even started...
Not cool.

I believe in aliens, i could have been abducted, woke up with marks around my wrists once, but i'd expect a technological advanced acteur wouldn't have to leave signs like the ones i had.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   

These first ten are all a bit "iffy" to my mind. Elsewhere you can find a list of about twenty physical conditions that has been attributed to ET encounters. Most of those have no direct connection to UFOs, but have been found frequently across the field of abductees which then causes a causal relationship at the least.

However, my view is that it is long past time to examine the state of abductees such as myself but time to look into the way our offspring approach the world today. In my case, my grown children all are quite aware of the reality of the UFO but take that knowledge in stride. That is not to say that I have regaled them with my abduction story. I think that only one of the four knows of my exact experience.

My conclusion of it all is that the so-called "medical exams" were done to actually alter not only the philosophy of abductees but to alter our DNA so that we would pass certain, desirable traits on to successive generations. You can witness the rise of those subtle traits across the general population if you can allow yourself to see them. While I'm a red-neck conservative in part of my being, there is a new part that has been with me since the post abduction experience. The new trend all around us is exhibited by liberal progressive views and actions that will and are changing this very world in incremental ways every day. Change is upon us. None of it is bad except when seen via the old viewpoint which cannot see forward.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Your link doesn't work, and a quick look at some of the other articles on his website shows that the guy is a nut.

52 Signs of Being Abducted

Different website, same 52 possible signs. As far as him being a 'nut,' what I read appeared comparable to what I've read in similar context to similar topics. I'm not a huge fan of abductions so it's all a little 'out there' to me.
edit on 31-10-2015 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I have had experiences that I can not explain. Non human intelligences, it seemed were involved. I would not describe them as "abductions." I think "transmissions" would be a better term.

Would you consider yourself a 'medium' then? Some people believe extraterrestrials are demons; your impressions?

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cosmic911

Would you consider yourself a 'medium' then? Some people believe extraterrestrials are demons; your impressions?
I don't consider myself anything. Just the facts. I have had multiple sightings of "strange lights in the sky." More often than not with witnesses. One of them zapped me in the eye with what seemed to be a pink laser. I have had missing time experiences. I have had s t range marks tat glowed in a black light. I give up . Mhy computer is going jack ass on me. It's probablyh them.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

So what's your interpretation? You would see it differently, but don't want to tell? It's not that I don't want to tell. I openly admit my background in alien abductions is scant, next to nil, thus I'm a little hesitant to share my opinion because I'm far from an expert.

I don't think everybody claiming to be abducted really was, but it is part of our modern lore and even if it's just that, you sound like you want to ridicule the discussion before it even started...
Not cool. Exactly why I don't always share my opinion. I'm not knowledgeable enough in the subject to have a cohorent opinion.

I believe in aliens, i could have been abducted, woke up with marks around my wrists once, but i'd expect a technological advanced acteur wouldn't have to leave signs like the ones i had.
I would concur with this statement, however, without knowledge of their motives it's difficult to say with a high degree of confidence what exactly happened.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

That was bold

It is an interesting topic, i hope you get more answers.
As i see it the motive would really be helpfull, because i can't find any.
If they want to learn about us without us knowing they'd be more carefull, so very often it is maybe humans doing it. Scratches are easy to explain, some sound and look like fleabites, others are just crazy, and others are true headscratchers which make me believe there could be more to it.
But as always the more you read about a subject the more you get in danger of making the event fit the explanation.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I'm glad you chimed in! I have followed several of your posts and found them enjoyable and pleasing to read. You always bring your knowledge and wisdom to the topic, which I appreciate.

By no means is abduction a specialty, or even particular favorite of mine, but it intrigues me and I want to know more about it. I've always subscribed to the theory that the 'medical exam'-style of alien abductions is to a deliberate end, meaning there is a purpose behind them. Weather it's to harvest DNA specimens, or harvest reproductive organs and/or cells. I always draw parallels to what they're doing to us, to what we've done to other species. We've traditionally been in a position of authority and power, and, thus, have gone unchallenged. A more powerful and intelligent alien species conducting experiments on us would behave in a similar, unchallenged way. We capture, tag, and catalog; perhaps we are being captured, tagged, cataloged, and re-released? Seems plausible to me. We treat human diseases with plants and animals. For example, Panda blood exhibits antibiotic properties, and it's possible to create new medicines to fight so called 'superbugs,' or strains of microbiology resistant to standard antibiotic treatments. Perhaps it's the same with us to them.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cosmic911

I don't consider myself anything. Just the facts. I have had multiple sightings of "strange lights in the sky." More often than not with witnesses. One of them zapped me in the eye with what seemed to be a pink laser. I have had missing time experiences. I have had strange marks that glowed in a black light. I give up . Mhy computer is going jack ass on me. It's probablyh them.

So you're saying you've been 'zapped' in the eye with a pink laser by a strange light in the sky, coupled with missing time experiences, strange marks that glowed under black light, but you don't consider yourself 'anything?' I'm curious to as why. Can you elaborate further?

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Thanks! (I think :lol

Motive is really what I think most of us want to know! Why? It's a rabbit-hole question without a doubt. I often think too about them being more careful, and without knowing more about 'who' is 'them' it's impossible answer the question. When we study rats, we don't bother to conceal ourselves. Can we draw this same parallel to a vastly superior alien race? IDK. The latter question has vast different implications, I realize. Your last sentence was significant. I've read about this phenomena before, forensically in context, but the same concept.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Well the rat doesn't need to know the motive, maybe we don't either in their eyes. Maybe they think we wouldn't understand anyways...
Or maybe it just doesn't matter, because what can we do about it? Complain? To whom?
It's so many maybes it is almost impossible to talk about it, even more to come to a sound conclusion.
Good luck.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Well the rat doesn't need to know the motive, maybe we don't either in their eyes. Maybe they think we wouldn't understand anyways...Exactly. We don't apologize before we step on ants...
Or maybe it just doesn't matter, because what can we do about it? Complain? To whom?
It's so many maybes it is almost impossible to talk about it, even more to come to a sound conclusion.
Good luck.
Again, I concur. We're not smart enough to even ask intelligible questions, if indeed, all of it's true.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Have had dreams of UFOs, beams of light, or alien beings.

Have a cosmic awareness, an interest in ecology, environment, vegetarianism, or are very socially conscious.

Only one dream of UFO at age 32. "We're watching you" telepathically was said in the dream ( ? ), scary. It would seem I would have had more and earlier, since it's all I have ever had any interest in, but no. Veg off and on. Socially conscious.

I still don't think I 've been abducted though, who knows?

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I have a strange scoop mark on my right temple. It looks like a three toed paw print at first. But when you stretch it out, there are two scoops in one of the "toes". I've never been injured in this area and I don't know exactly when I got it. The interior of the scoop mark is also glossier than the surrounding area. Almost as if heat was used to excise a sample. I think it's pretty cool looking though.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Did you have a look at the lnternational Center For Abduction Research, from David M. Jacobs? He works with hypnosis, but there are a few interesting articles and he says he tries to be unbiased.
Talks about hybrids and how they don't seem to be interested in our society. Which makes me wonder why making hybrids if you don't care?
But he doesn't seem to have an explanation why it is happening either so...

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I have woken several times over the past twenty years with bruises and finger marks on my inner thighs, also,have witnessed a yellow orb shoot through my bedroom, I live alone so how do you explain this also now at night if laying on my left side something blows wind in my face, but not if I lay on my right, it's like someone very close is blowing or breathing heavily right up,close! Very scary. Heather B

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
One time I slept in the spare room in my apartment. It was really only used for guests. But everyone there said that they would feel extremely hot in the early morning. Perhaps because it faced East and caught the early morning sun. It was a small room and only had thin orange curtains.

I stayed in that room once, and yes, I felt really hot in that room. The weirdest thing was ever happened was when I slept with my metal wristband Casio watch and my arm fell down by the side of the bed closest to the wall. I dreamt my hand was turning metallic black like in The Matrix movie. When I woke up, I was completely drenched in sweat and the glue holding the watchface bezel on the display had melted. The wristband was hot as well. The only explanation I have is that the electricity meter for the apartment is next to the bed, and that the watch strap somehow inducted the electric field from the power line cables.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join