It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bibleman!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
www.bibleman.com...

In the exciting conclusion, Bibleman is lured into a showdown with Primordius Drool � if Bibleman is defeated the Biblecave will be sealed forever and Drool�s wicked scheme to turn every believer into an atheist will succeed. In the action-packed finale Cypher and Biblegirl come to the rescue and put their faith on the line to overcome Primoridius Drool, Inter-Galactic Desperado and Despot of Evil.

Above is one of the summaries of the videos this....organization produces. Now, I don't hate all Christians. My girlfriend is one. The ones I hate are the ones who think all athiests are evil, raping, murdering, sodomizing bastards. They judge us all. I have not raped or killed anyone, and I am pretty sure I'm not gay. And it is mean. My fair lady's youth group leaders have taken it into their hands to break us up, or make it impossible for us to see each other. Just because I am athiest.

It sucks.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
you should get saved and go to church with her!

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Nothing bothers me more these days than christian terminology. Before "getting saved", try reading the bible on your own without anyone telling you what everything means. Learn about science and biology. Learn about math. Learn about everything we know for sure. Then go back to the bible and eliminate the things that are impossible. Decide then, from whatever is left, whether or not it is credible. Knowing about science and other things makes you more intelligent than some people. However, it does not preclude you from believing in God like some people think. It could draw you to that conclusion. What being intelligent means though, is that you will be able to think on your own, and you wont listen to and believe everything those pasrtors and religious people try to tell you. You will be better off.

I have had religious people try to tell me a lot of bull crap before. I know what the bible says, and I know why. More so than some people do. More so than most people who call themselves christians.

As far as those Jerks at the youth group. Did you know that in the bible, there was an instance that a very famous bible man, and an athiest woman got together. The community scorned their relationship and tried to banish them. Do you know what happened? God condemned those people who tried to get in the way of the relationship. God did this PERSONALLY. Tell people like those uneducated morons at the youth group to read up a little.....

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Well christians are not suppose to judge in the first place. I find it sad that a youth group is encouraging even more biggotry and intollerence.

You've got the romeo and juliet thing happening so maybe you could go that angle and write some softcorn poetry about your forbidden love. Most girls like that kind of stuff.. turn it to you advantage I guess. Christ is suppose to be about love etc. which may be why she likes the concept so show her you've got heart.

I think I might have to create a Dear Riley column in the local.

Thats enough of my sensitive side for now.

[edit on 4-1-2005 by riley]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Seapeople- well sence you have done the research why dont you present the names of that famous bible man? and i would be carefull of trying to stumble everyone you run into and deter them from christ, you may look back one day on your life as a new believer (lord willing) and regret it! not only that but math and science do not make you smarter than other people!! the beginning of knowledge..the beginning!! is the fear of the lord!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Hehe...that's incredibly funny.

MadTV made a spoof of it some years ago, did anyone see it?

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Getting saved, how does anyone knows if going to a church and trusting a middle man and reading the bible man made book is going to bring a salvation.

Salvation from what? the evils of the world the same evils that man has created in their pursue of let see again "salvation" for cause it has to be an effect, evil the cause, salvation the effect.

Are we complicated humans or what.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by iceofspades
Hehe...that's incredibly funny.

MadTV made a spoof of it some years ago, did anyone see it?

rofl, i did

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I don't know about seaman, but my day does not consist of trying to get all the christians to become athiest. I would like to know the names of that athiest and christian couple....that would be awesome to see the look on their faces.

And same here, I know a lot more about the bible than most christians do, those 14 years of paying attention in sunday school payed off.

edit!: riley, is that dear riley thing kinda like a...ummm....dear abby? or whatever it is called? if you do write an article, it would be nice to read!

[edit on 5-1-2005 by Kompaktor]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheeser
rofl, i did

Hehe...I found the transcript here: forum.planetmadtv.com...

Here's a bit from it:

Bible Dude: Caleb, are you sure there isn't something you'd like to tell your parents about the color of your sweater vest?

Caleb: No, everything's perfect. Brown's my favorite color.

Bible Dude: Careful Caleb... Fibbing buys you a first class ticket on Satan's bad time train. But, I've got a ticket to the truth. (opens Bible) 1 Chronicles 6:11. "And Azariah beget Amariah, and Amariah beget Ahitub, and Ahitub beget Zadok, and Zadok beget Shallum, and Shallum beget Hilkiah, and Hilkiah beget Phinehas, and Phinehas beget Abishua. (closes Bible)

Caleb: Wait, I get it. You're saying the real spirit of Christmas isn't about what color sweater vest you beget. It's about God's love that you begettin'.

Bible Dude: Exactly.
(Property of MadTV)

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Doesn't that have the one guy from Charles in Charge in it? You know, Scott Baio's side kick....

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
heh....nice guys. very funny! i like it! we could do with some more satire like that more often....really cheers a fellow up!

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
So I am supposing, Seaman, that such a story does not exist in the bible? If it does...I would really like to know of it.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
hi! I'm new (it's my first post).

Ok, first things first. No one should ever say that non-Christians are "eviler" than non-Christians because that's just garbage. I've known hundreds of non-Christians, who were the nicest people in the world. But that's beside the point. My point is that everyone has sinned. Many people deny it, but trust me, EVERYONE has done something wrong, wouldn't you agree? Ever lied? Then you're a lier. Ever stolen? (This includes knowingly not returning money when the person at the cash register gives you extra change) THen you're a thief. Ever sworn? The list goes on and on. We as humans can never be blameless. So with that taken into consideration, next to a pure and blameless God, aren't we totally dirty? And being as pure as He is, the only thing that he CAN do is cast us out of His sight. That's why we have Jesus. Because he was sinless and he died for us, he takes the credit for all our wrongdoing.

It's true, there are, i hate to say this, "Bad" examples of Christians who judge and really don't show Christ's love. But in every religion/group/whatever there are going to be people like that. You can't get away from it. No one should have the right to judge anyone because no one is perfect (this discludes God)

I personally believe that sin is sin. In God's eyes, it's all the same. So whether you cussed someone off or killed someone, you're still measured the same

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
goronish- welcome! hey i just want to say you might want to jump on another thread, as they might dogpile you here, some people like to do that, it seems that in their quest to deny ignorance some have embraced hatred! just a warning to you and a welcome aboard!

Kompaktor to me it seems like you want nothing more than a shock value, judging by your other posts.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I just really want some help. The story seaman talks about would help a lot. I know that not all christians are like that, because many of my friends are christian. I dunno. I hadn't found much help from other places...just from my close friends...I was hoping some other people who were older and with more experience could help me a bit.

Thanks for making this thread your first post goronish. I promise I won't dogpile you, for now.

And besides ninki, shock value is always fun!

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
okok, i did a smidgen of research.

don't quote me on this, but I don't think there are any atheists in the bible. everyone believed in a god, whether it was the israelite god or not. but the guy you're talking about was hosea, he was a prophet and he married a prostitute, or i think she was a cheater .

yeah, people tried to split them up but God wouldnt allow it because first, he doesnt like divorce and second, it's symbolic of Christ and humankind. He refuses to leave us no matter what we do. is that what you were looking for?

cheers!

[edit on 11-1-2005 by goronish]

join