It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water sucking water vessell? Idea?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Hi.

So im currently drunk so this idea may be ridiculous but i am going to say it anyway.

I tipped a bit of my bundy and rum 375ml can onto the table and lifted it off the table a little and the water sort of sucked up underneath it and made it much easier to move over the flat surface of the table even where there was a dry piece of table, then an idea hit me and right now my brain is saying a hovercraft would actually be better than my idea anyways, im going to say it so here goes...

What if you had a water going vessel that had a round bottom at the back that sucked up so much water it created a lift off the surface of the water like my can and made it easier to move... sort of like a swell of a hurricane how it raises the water level more near its eye... maybe that would be harder to detect and easier to move... create a swell that it sits on and makes the forward part of the vessell on the downslope from that swell... that waveform.... it could make the vessell much much faster in its movements reducing travel time and can get into combat faster... sort of like those proposed ideas of those proposed starships that could travel as fast or faster than light. They create more space at the back of the vessell and shrink it at the front of the vessell...Sure it would take a lot of energy and a big rotor to suck up that much water BUT we do have nuclear powered vessels....
edit on 30-10-2015 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

I copyright this idea damnit. Its my idea hahah 😊

Even if they had a water sucking function at the front and back of the vessell that changed sucking speed as they are going over waves so they can go over incoming waves smoother... or had both activated at the same time so the vessell is raised on a bed of water... i still think it would have better movement and possibly make it harder to detect.

Anyway just an idea
edit on 30-10-2015 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

You mean something like this?

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Hrmmm yeah now that i thinkabout it... a water sucking craft would probably just lower the ship move into the ocean instead of raising a swell underneath the craft.

I guess im thinking of something like a hovercraft thattheoutside of the hovercraft. The rubbery bit was in contact with the water and the inside of the rubbery bit was filled with water and it was sort of using something similar to water tension to raise itself above the mean average water surface like the swell of the middle of a hurrican and then riding the front of that swell ofwater downwards/forward to accellerate faster.

Tip a bit of water of the table. Put a drink glasson top of it. Raise it up slowly and you will see the water it was on suck up underneath due to water tension, and its like riding on a raised pillar of water. Tip the glass forward a little and its similar to riding on a wave. So yes i guess its a bit like your youtube video except obviouslynot powerful enough to lift into the air... just enough to create a swell of its own at the back that it could ride like a surfer riding a wave...

join