It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something inexplicable happened at work

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hopefully for you he's recorded a time slip and you will be banging her in the not too distant future.

Otherwise you're sexophrenic - a bit like being schizophrenic but more fun - except it isn't because you can't remember.

Might be for her though.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Ok, I'll bite. I'm going to assume that the OP is on the up and up with this post, which no offense, to me is a little questionable.

This is certainly not paranormal, but the simple case of the OP being played by someone for what sounds like something sinister, though I don't know what. Examine a few facts on why I say that.

When I first started reading the post, I thought the OP must be some really hot chick. Why else would a 50 yr/o hang around at work for 2 hours to talk to a 25yr/old? I'm sorry, but there ain't that much buddy buddy in the world for an older guy to hang around for hours at work to just yap it up with someone half his age. I wouldn't even do it with a chick unless I was seriously interested.

2- You know if you banged someone or not, regardless of what's on a recording. If you don't, then you belong in a mental hospital.
3- You said he told you where he placed the recording devices. Either you were there or you weren't. That's not hard to figure out or remember. No timeshifts or paranormal necessary unless you're Dr. Who and you're waiting for your Tardis to be repaired.
4- If you weren't there as you say you weren't, then HE HAS TO KNOW THAT! So what's his game? I don't know, but I can tell you one thing, it's not anything to benefit you!
5- Most likely while you guys were yapping it up, he was recording your conversations. Maybe he didn't do the splicing, maybe he has a buddy or something who is good with audio. Most likely he recorded the girl then spliced in pieces from your conversations. Now, if he recorded the girl having sex as he says, then that's a whole nother sordid side of this story that you're involving yourself in.

If I were the OP, I wouldn't play along, regardless of who the creep knows. It's just a hotel job, not the end of the world. I'd tell him straight up, his recording is BS!!! So why the #@! did he make it? An take his 5 recordings and shove them where the sun don't shine!

Why would you want to continue to be friends and pal around with someone who is obviously playing you for a fool and a sucker? I'm sorry OP, but that's not good judgement.

Unless there's more this story you're not telling us that would explain why you don't want to hurt the feelings of someone trying to make a sucker out of you.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
If the OP is on the up and up then I think this guy is really pissed that this girl isn't having anything to do with him anymore (if she ever did) and he's produced these recordings to extract a "confession" out of you that you are now seeing the girl.

In his mind it's why she's stopped seeing him, and he's very jealous and very angry about it, so you and/or the girl need to watch your backs.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: payta

Hi, get the girl in with him and then play the recordings in front of her. If he refuses, you are being set up mate.

Bally

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Lanier office products has a device that connects to a phone, and gets a sample of someone's voice, and then a person can speak in their own voice, but it will come out as the sampled voice to mimic someone.

Fascinating imagination you have there...

What ? You don't believe there is a product that does voice replication?
This is old stuff too, this device was made back in 1985. It has never been sold to the public. The FBI used the device for sting operations and to gain intelligence, and who knows what else. Other ABC agencies have electronics that would have you flapping your arms believing you're a already roasted yard bird trying to sell yourself as lunch at a greasy spoon café...

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi
If the OP is on the up and up then I think this guy is really pissed that this girl isn't having anything to do with him anymore (if she ever did) and he's produced these recordings to extract a "confession" out of you that you are now seeing the girl.

Wow I didn't think of that originally. He might want to actually record the OP admitting it so he has "proof". Then who knows. Maybe he goes and tells the girl that the OP is telling everyone that he got with her and then plays to OP's "confession". Most people would hate rumors like that being spread about them, especially when false, so the girl would naturally be upset with him and the 50 year old can be the shoulder to cry on.
edit on 11 3 15 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: payta

Payta, if any of this story is true then the guy is nuts. If he is recording you (or thinks he is) having sex he is also recording guests in the hotel. What kind of a guy borrows a camera from his son to use to record someone having sex? You are playing with fire here....perhaps enough to cost you your job. He confided in you for a reason and it is not to let you know that you are being careless. He apparently went to a lot of effort to do this stunt and regardless of whether it is true he thinks it is.

I strongly recommend you get to your boss first and tell him what is happening. I imagine he has plenty of tape on guests in the hotel and that means liability and lawsuits. This isn't about ghosts and weird stuff. This is about a crazy guy with ulterior motives and a twisted sense of right and wrong.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

originally posted by: Power_Semi

Wow I didn't think of that originally. He might want to actually record the OP admitting it so he has "proof". Then who knows. Maybe he goes and tells the girl that the OP is telling everyone that he got with her and then plays to OP's "confession". Most people would hate rumors like that being spread about them, especially when false, so the girl would naturally be upset with him and the 50 year old can be the shoulder to cry on.

No, what I meant is this guy is really jealous, he's got it into his head that she must be seeing someone else and he suspects it's the OP, so he's pretending to have audio of them "at it" so that if the OP is seeing the girl he'll admit it.

Kind of like suppose you suspect your wife is having sex with someone at her work, but you can't prove it - so you pretend you bugged her phone or something and play some audio of someone "at it" - then if she was doing that then she'll think you have caught her and will fess up.

If she wasn't at it she'll think you're nuts - like this guy the OP is dealing with.

I think that's what this guy is doing - trying to work out who the girl is seeing because he's convinced that's why she isn't seeing him anymore.

He's probably doing the same thing to other people - he's probably going to get nasty when he finds out who it is because he thinks someone has "stolen" his girl.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Your story reminds me of my own.

My dad approaches me (in wake life) and says to me... "so, are you going to tell me who the girl was in your room last night". Me, knowing I definitely did not have a girl over that night (was not drunk, remembered the whole night before going to bed), told him "Dad, there is no way a girl was at the house last night"

Yet he insisted, and as he went on to describe the scenario, it started to become very familiar to me. My dad was describing my dream to me from a couple nights ago, yet he experienced it as his real, waking life. How did he have recollection of my dream that I didn't even remember... until he brought it up?

I concluded that somehow my dream world and his wake world coincided for a night.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join