It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something inexplicable happened at work

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: payta
There's no way he has the ability to edit the audio is such a way or even know such editing is possible.

What an odd thing to say. How would you know that?

And, assuming this whole story actually happened (no offense), if the voice sounds like "yours" (yes, even exactly like yours), it doesn't necessarily mean that it IS yours. I've heard recordings where people's voices - including my own - are totally unrecognizable or could be easily mistaken for another person's voice.

Also, some people are remarkably good at imitating other people's voices, to the point where the impression is indistinguishable from the "original".
Maybe - again assuming it did happen - that lovely duo, the man and Laura, are trying to mess with your mind?

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: payta

yea, brother sounds like you caught yourself a creep, seems to me this guy is directing you in your actions. If you KNOW you did not have sex with her, then you KNOW he is lieing. He wants you to have sex with her evidently, sounds like a voyer and a controlling one, this guy might be serial killer type. As for others saying this might not be true, it probably is I have lived on the road before and hotels expecially best western is where the party is at no lie lol!

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Double
edit on 31-10-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

This pervert is not your friend. He seems manipulative and creepy. He's making up this story for reasons unknown, but you really need to report him.

If he is recording you and even showed you a cut out box with how he tried to record video he is more than likely recording guests activity with these hidden phones. The hotel management needs to know about this so they can take action and fire him.

Don't trust him or let him play mind games with you. Also watch your back if you do report him.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Not exactly a paranormal experience in my opinion.....

I would talk to somebody else about this guy who supposedly recorded you and the girl having sex though, especially if it isn't true.

Sounds like maybe he needs more to do with his time, and maybe needs to stop watching "person of interest".

I am somewhat older and have never understood peoples' fixation on cell-phones as the first quarter of my life they didn't exist and for awhile after that they were too expensive for many to justify having. Now it is getting to the point that people step out into traffic because they are paying more attention to their devices than what they are actually doing, never mind driving around blabbering on them and paying too little attention to driving....

As far as someone mentioned that they doubted he had five phones....I have about twenty lying around that I have picked up lying about wherever just from looking around more closely than a lot of people do I guess. They can be had cheap at Salvation Army, Goodwill and garage sales too, and you don't have to have service to use them to record sounds and/or video either unless they are tracfones and such with data lock where you can't transfer the data, but that can be worked around also from just recording sound from phone to phone or you can learn the codes to unlock them and transfer data between them.

I would talk to someone about this guy though. He is at least "Odd". I find it amusing, how many people jump right to serial killer and such here too LOL.

Turn off the tube.

edit on 31-10-2015 by MyHappyDogShiner because: ditditditditditditditditdit

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
What the heck are you worring about? If it was the guys wife, yes, but it's not is it? So go tell him to take a hike and report him for invading your privacy.
As for your work, just tell your employers that you really love this woman and your dalliance was just a moment of passion.
Whether you were "involved" with her or not.
edit on 31-10-2015 by crayzeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This thought isn't going far...but take it for what its worth. So this guy was getting it on with the girl and claims that stopped and he thought she was doing you. The guy recorded it, etc. or faked it. Maybe the guy and the girl are trying to set you up for some kind of blackmail or something? Money? Get you fired?

Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Sounds like a crazy bastard to me. report this weirdo, he's probably killed several people, maybe more.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Sounds like a crazy bastard to me. report this weirdo, he's probably killed several people, maybe more.

This ^^. Anyone who would go to those lengths to track some rando hookup is bonkers and probably dangerous.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Do you remember what you were doing on the day and time someone (whoever it was) did the deed? Can you find CCTV footage of you anywhere in the hotel at the times on that day?

Man, that guy sounds strange. He's 50+ hooking up with countless girls and recording them with other men.

Find evidence to back your story up. Report him. And stay well clear.

This is all based on this story being legitimate. I have no personal reason not to believe you right now.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Thanks for all the replys, been super busy today, so only get to log on during the night.

Yeah, I know what you all mean by this guy being a creep, but thing is, there's no chance I'm reporting his ass. He's a close friend of the owner of the hotel, so that's flat out out of the question.
He is weird guy alright, I mean he has no job at all, he does nothing all day, that's why I didn't find it odd, when he told me all the time he took to do this. He stays awake for 2 straight days, and when he gets some rest he just sleeps for 3 or 4 hours (at least that's what he says). He does have a lot of money, a ton of money really, yet nobody knows where it is coming from, he never speaks of work let's say, I recall he sometimes made some comments, every now and then, talking about having investments in this or that, but nothing in particular, say I have a factory, I work in this industry, or I invest in the stock market. So that's kinda fishy for sure, but I'm not stupid and realize where I'm not supposed to stick my nose in.

I'll just try to watch my back, see if this leads somewhere, and try to keep an eye on him.
Cheers.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
yeah man..please be careful around this guy. He sounds seriously demented. Have you talked to the woman of this supposed tryst? Would be interesting to hear her response..
Is there any way you can avoid him at all times? I would be creeped out working near that guy. Sounds like he doesn't actually need the job either, more weirdness. It's starting to remind me of the guy that died in California with 1200 guns and tons of cash. How hard would it be for you to find work elsewhere? Anyway, good luck and watch your back!

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
yeah man..please be careful around this guy. He sounds seriously demented. Have you talked to the woman of this supposed tryst? Would be interesting to hear her response..
Is there any way you can avoid him at all times? I would be creeped out working near that guy. Sounds like he doesn't actually need the job either, more weirdness. It's starting to remind me of the guy that died in California with 1200 guns and tons of cash. How hard would it be for you to find work elsewhere? Anyway, good luck and watch your back!

No, he doesn't need the job at all, you are spot on. In fact, he's the owner of the restaurant, he's not an employee of the hotel. That's another reason it'd be useless to report him.
The restaurant serves breakfast and charges the hotel for every guest, so he comes in every morning to give a hand and all, it looks as if he doesn't have much going on in his life tbh.
About talking to the girl to see what's going on, I'm not so sure, the girl is very close to him, my guess is it would make things worse.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Yeah, the fact that he supposedly secretly recorded or tried to record you screwing a chick at work....that part right there would probably be a good reason not to "completely trust" him. Hate to say it because it's actually an interesting story, but I'm calling shenanigans on your whole post amigo. B+ for originality though! Creepy older gentleman secretly records me having sex using 5 different phones, the phones are getting smashed and then shoved into his various orifices...agressively and with minimal restraint. Happy Halloween
edit on 1-11-2015 by Argus100 because: Typo

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Lanier office products has a device that connects to a phone, and gets a sample of someone's voice, and then a person can speak in their own voice, but it will come out as the sampled voice to mimic someone.

This device is still classified sensitive and used by the FBI. I know all of this for a fact because a friend of mine used to repair these things, and he called me using one and he said I wanted to talk to me, then I begin hearing my own voice on the phone talking to me, and it was saying weird stuff that scared the hell out of me. At the time I didn't know a thing about this phone device. My friend started cracking up in the background and I knew he was pulling some prank, but I didn't know how it could be even possible, so it shook me up pretty good..

Fascinating imagination you have there...

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Just be careful. If you haven't seen the film/documentary TalHotBlond you need to watch it streaming on Netflix or online or something (don't look up beforehand cuz the end is mindblowing) but it is a true account of what can happen behind the scenes and effect you greatly.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Lanier office products has a device that connects to a phone, and gets a sample of someone's voice, and then a person can speak in their own voice, but it will come out as the sampled voice to mimic someone.

This device is still classified sensitive and used by the FBI. I know all of this for a fact because a friend of mine used to repair these things, and he called me using one and he said I wanted to talk to me, then I begin hearing my own voice on the phone talking to me, and it was saying weird stuff that scared the hell out of me. At the time I didn't know a thing about this phone device. My friend started cracking up in the background and I knew he was pulling some prank, but I didn't know how it could be even possible, so it shook me up pretty good..

Fascinating imagination you have there...

Not that fascinating.

AT&T Labs will start selling speech software that it says is so good at reproducing the sounds, inflections and intonations of a human voice that it can re-create voices and even bring the voices of long-dead celebrities back to life.

www.rense.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Honestly, to me it sounds like he is trying to trick you or scare you away (or may be playing a practical joke). He has only audio and no video, correct? He could have recorded your voice at anytime during any of the numerous long conversations you guys have had. If you get a chance, listen to the recordings again, carefully, and try to listen to what you actually say in them to see if you can relate it to a conversation you have had.

My guess is that he is good with audio manipulation and mixed a whole bunch of sounds together to make it seem like it was you. I say this because I am good with audio production and could definitely do something similar if I wanted to with the proper samples. Perhaps he is embarrassed about being with somebody half his age and figured it may give him deniability? Your guess is as good as mine, but I'd stay away from somebody that's recording folks without consent. He might just be a pervert or psychopath going around recording people having sex in their rooms to get him off. Either way, be careful.

Also it may help to speak with the girl. Just be up front and honest with her. If you were intimate with her, surely she would remember it. Also she might be able to tell if she is actually the girl in the tape or clear the air about her relationship with this guy. He might just want her to himself and maybe she told him she liked you and he is worried.

edit on 11 2 15 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Something tells me this couple are swingers and he is using the classic tactic of suggestion to get you to eventually "Do" his girlfriend. By making it seem as if he is cool with it as if it has already happened, he is instilling in your subconscious that in fact it would be o.k. if you did. Weird occurrence none-the-less.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Tell one of your superiors. At the very least you will have a witness should things get hairy. The most guilty thing you can do is tell no one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join