It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something inexplicable happened at work

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hello there,
I'm posting this to see if you find any kind of explanation to what happened to me last week at work. Is it kinda strange, and all I could think of is that there could only be a paranormal explanation. I'm not a native speaker, so please, bear with me.

Let's begin by giving a little bit of context.
I work at a hotel, and I do the night shift. I've heard a couple of strange noises, and something odd happens every now and then, lights or electric devices going on and off, loud noises as if furniture was being moved, footsteps in nearby rooms, but you know I dont really mind for that, my sis had a long story of experiences with spirits and the sort, so I'm familiar with that stuff and learnt not to make much of it, as long as it doesnt get in my way.

Now to the what went down.
There's a girl and a man who work serving breakfast, and they come in at 4 am. Well I started getting along great with the guy, he's a lot older than me (I'm 25 and hes like 50 or maybe more), and somedays he comes maybe at midnight and we talk for a couple of hours.
This week, when I got to the hotel on monday, he was here and stayed so we could talk a bit. One things led to another, and he ended up telling me he knew I was banging the girl (Laura) that works here, the one that comes with him at 4. I laughed and told him I wasnt, because... well, I'm really not doing her. Yet he kept insisting, and ended up telling me he had recorded everything with his phone. He detailed when and where he had placed the phones (he used 5 phones, no kidding), and how he managed to transfer the files from one phone to another. I know what he did sounds creepy, and it probably is, but I dont really care too much about it.
I kept denying it and asked him to show me the recordings he had, which he did. Then guess what? the recordings were "real" let's say. I could recognize the noise of the banging against a table or a wall or something (it was undoubtedly the sound of a couple having sex), and then at times my voice. It really was my voice, no doubt about that, I listened to it a couple of times to make sure.

Just to be clear, he told me exactly how he made those recordings, and he taped when only me and laura were around. So theres no chance those are fake. He kept insisting me that he knew everything because he had "evidence".

I really don't know what those recordings are, I mean, there's nobody else here at that time. It's just the three of us, and this older guy leaves maybe for half an hour around 5, that's when the sex supposedly happened. But truth is I didn't nailed her, ever, and I'm certain nobody else sneaked in to do her either, cause I would have notice, given I'm with her most of the time helping her out and all.

I'm don't know much about paranormal phenomena, but is there any explanation to what may be be the cause of those tapings?
Has anyone heard or experienced anything similar?

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: payta
Wow, heavy…

Maybe you were sleep sexing?
Or perhaps a demon was acting as you and absorbing your essence and vocal characteristic and was banging her?

Sounds creepy and hot though. You should ask her if you guys did boom boom.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Sounds like a crazy story you made up to excuse banging co-workers on the job...

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
What do you think the old man's intentions are to go to such links to catch you boinking the help. Blackmail to get you fired, mind games...etc.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
He could get phone #1 to record the sound of banging. Then he records you speaking. Then he gets phone #2 to do recording, and plays phone #1 with the banging and you speaking. Thus he claims to have recording you banging and speaking.

This isn't admissible as any kind of evidence because he has stated he has multiple phones.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

He told me the whole story: he was banging her, and then suddenly she simply didn't want to do it anymore, so he thought the reason for that was that she started doing me instead. That's why he planted all those phones to see what was going on. I don't know, I like the guy, but I couldn't say I completely trust him, cause I haven't known him long enough.
He was very cool and all, I mean he's always chasing girls here and there, so it's not like he really had something serious going with her or anything. I don't think he holds a grudge against me, but he could be jealous, cause you know... human nature, I'm younger and all.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NowWhat
Wow, heavy…

Maybe you were sleep sexing?
Or perhaps a demon was acting as you and absorbing your essence and vocal characteristic and was banging her?

Sounds creepy and hot though. You should ask her if you guys did boom boom.

Something is going on, no doubt.
I told him I want the recordings to listen to them carefully, maybe then I could find an explanation. But it's crazy, he told me multiple times he placed the phone right before leaving, say from 4:30 to 5:00, it is definitely my voice, haha I was shocked when I first heard the recordings.

I have no memory loss, and can't remember experiencing any time slips. Could it be maybe some sort of dimensional anomaly or anything like that?
The fact that I suppose there is a ghost lurking around could have something to do with it? He's a cool dude, doesn't bother at all.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
He could get phone #1 to record the sound of banging. Then he records you speaking. Then he gets phone #2 to do recording, and plays phone #1 with the banging and you speaking. Thus he claims to have recording you banging and speaking.

This isn't admissible as any kind of evidence because he has stated he has multiple phones.

He used different phones, in order to record in different locations; say in the bathroom, in the kitchen, in the corridor. There's no way he has the ability to edit the audio is such a way or even know such editing is possible.
On top of that, I am whispering not talking like I would normally do. And, he told me I say things one only says when doing it, but I actually couldn't clearly tell what I was saying when I checked the audios.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I'd distance myself from him. He sounds way too creepy. Invading your privacy at all, but to accuse you of things like this. Sounds like you might end up at his place for dinner...

as dinner..

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Extremely disturbing...and not in a paranormal, supernatural kinda way.

The owner of the hotel needs new employees.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The old perv most likely is a peeping tom, setting up cameras in guests rooms.
Dudes going to jail

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Lanier office products has a device that connects to a phone, and gets a sample of someone's voice, and then a person can speak in their own voice, but it will come out as the sampled voice to mimic someone.

This device is still classified sensitive and used by the FBI. I know all of this for a fact because a friend of mine used to repair these things, and he called me using one and he said I wanted to talk to me, then I begin hearing my own voice on the phone talking to me, and it was saying weird stuff that scared the hell out of me. At the time I didn't know a thing about this phone device. My friend started cracking up in the background and I knew he was pulling some prank, but I didn't know how it could be even possible, so it shook me up pretty good..

I would say the only way you could be hearing your own voice when you know you didn't do it, is either a device like this, or that other guy is being oppressed by demonic influence, and they are trying to mess him up until he does some crazy thing to ruin his life.

As funny as that sounds, I don't know of anything else that could cause this to happen.

edit on 31-10-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume your story is factual, and not fictional (although I have my extreme doubts, no offense). Firstly, I don't know of anyone who even has 5 phones, let alone would go to that extent to capture what seems to be not a lot of visual evidence at all, considering you only mentioned you heard your voice and didn't actually see yourself.

Secondly, have you ever heard of Dissociative Identity Disorder (formally known as split personality disorder)? If the recording really is you, perhaps something triggered another identity to momentarily take control, leaving your original personality to basically 'shut down' for the time being.

Also, this thread is a very iffy subject for ATS, I've posted threads regarding information about sexual disorders using only cold-hard-facts, and no graphic details what so ever, and even those were shut down. So just be prepared as this one may or may not be closed.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Classic setup. You will have to become the smartest and figure out why.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Thanks for the reply.
Well thanks for the advice, hope it doesn't get removed really. I'm very curious and made the thread hoping somebody may have an idea what could have happened or heard of a similar situation.

He doesn't own 5 phones, he has only two, but he told me he borrowed the phones of his sons to do it. It was 4 am, so all of his family is sleeping at that time, I asked the same thing. He didn't recorded video cause the memory only lasted for 10 min, while he could record sound for 30 min or maybe more. I also assume, I'd be more difficult for him to hid the phones in a way the can record what's going on, he showed me a box with a couple of holes where he tried placing a phone to record video, but he told me it ran out of memory in no time.

My doubt about having a kind of disorder as the one you mention, is that I can recall everything I do between 4 and 7 am (thats when I end my shift). There's no time slip, memory loss, or blackout or anything of the sort.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I am going to take for granted that the story is true. If so, you must tell the owner or your immediate superior. This guy is nuts.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   

I've read the OP a few times and it seems like you really need to muscle up your sense of reality. The reason for saying this is you are allowing a stranger to tell you what you have done when you know you haven't done it. The girl, Laura, will also know it hasn't happened too.

Instead of trying to squeeze this guy's claim into your reality, maybe start asking yourself what type of mind game he's playing...and why? He seems a very dark character to be creating fake recordings and sexualised scenarios.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
well .. loadsa ppl bang .. so nothin abnormal there ...

the 2 abnormal things i can see are .. the fact he would go to such great extent to make recordings of such a normal thing .. and that furthermore .. going to such great extent, to get these recordings .. and then .. confront you with it .. and that you dont believe him, so he uses them to prove to you what you did ...

not buyin it ... either he edited footage to mess with your mind .. or .. your .. well i really dont wanna say how empty and pathetic i would find someone who makes this non sense up ...

but nah ... id be more inclined to believe this . if the far out thing you find weird .. werent based directly on another activity, that i find just as weird, but you dont so much ....

also find it weird that you didnt even involve her in the 'phenomena' before telling us .. first and foremost, cos it woulda made more sense id have thought .. but secondly . woulda been great to add to what you decided to post here ...

anyway ... happy halloween ...

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Sounds like the guy is nuttier than a Baby Ruth Bar,run while you still can.

or he is a government agent messing with you,because regular civilians don't have access to voice replication technology.
Either way I'd break contact immediately as he could have you in mind as a patsy for some as of yet unknown plot.
edit on 31-10-2015 by VashTheStampede because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2015 by VashTheStampede because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

If you can prove the accusations against this guy, then he'll be off to jail soon.

His actions are illegal. If your story is true then you can begin with fraud......

There must be an attorney on site here who can guide you on specific charges.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join