It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, it's happened.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I remember awhile back when I used to post here, the main subject people would concentrate on when it came to Titor was rather or not "100k" died over night. Obviously 100k is a HUGE number, and would be hard to lose overnight. so many thought if they held that prophecy out that they would prove Titor wrong in 2005. I don't remember if the post was directed toward 2004 or 2005, but i do remember titor predicting "100k dead". www.alertnet.org... Current death toll due to the Tsunami's 150,000... sadly, overnight.

Titor Prediction = Correct. (To add to my list of collected correct Titor predictions... wherever that post went)

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
You sure he made that prediction? Im pretty sure iv read all his postings and cant remember him mentioning 100k die over night.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Im positive he made that prediction. Give me a day. I'm too lazy to look through the JT threads right now. But I will later.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
At any rate, if it wasn't him. It was someone popular talked about on these forums. because i remember saying if that ever happened id go into hiding (doubting it would ever happen of course). And I'm sure it wasnt anyone like nostradaumus (because it was plain english) and it wasnt another one of these psychics that makes a website and says "heres my proof that im a psychic" cause i dont usually read those.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
From johntitor.com:

(and specifically the news page 5 of johntitor.com)

"JOHN AND THE TSUNAMI TRAGEDY

HOST: It's days like today that make me wonder what John Titor's real message was. After an extended holiday with my family and friends, I had planned to start updating the John Titor web site with new graphics and features that might jazz things up a bit. Instead, the world has awoken to the horror of what's happening in Asia and Africa. First, I want to stress that my prayers and thoughts are with the thousands of people who are suffering right now. Second, I will refrain from comment and let the meaning of John's visit, words, and apparent inaction sit with anyone who may read this.

JAN 29, 2001 - JOHN: "I get no pleasure out of being right when it comes to CJD disease, war in the Middle East or suffering people in far away lands. There's nothing like the look on someone's face when you tell them 100,000 people will be dead tomorrow. In my travels, I have discovered that most people really don't want to know about the future because if its different than what they want it ticks them off. Actually, I don't blame them. "

Death toll reaches 100,000
The death toll in the tsunami disaster soared past 100,000 today - and is set to climb higher. A total of 50 Britons are now confirmed dead and at least 100 are unaccounted for after tidal waves swept away resorts in Thailand, Sri Lanka, India and around the Indian Ocean. Officials in every country today warned the final number of dead will be even higher as rescue teams reach remote areas. The UN said there were now strong grounds to believe that the toll in the Sumatran province of Aceh, the worst affected area, would be as high as 80,000.

www.thisislondon.com... Evening%20Standard&ct=5"

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I'm not seeing a prediction in that statement. Would you post a link or quote to his prediction of the tsunami and the death toll?

new topics

top topics

join