It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three GOP Candidates Speaking At Hate Monger's Bigotry Fest

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

3) The tendrils of "Christian Dominionism" are real and growing. Anyone who fears "Sharia Law" should be at least as wary of "Old Testament Justice."

Yes, religious (Christian in America) politics is about: money, power, control.

The belief, ideology, etc is secondary. Something that makes mind control easier.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Thank you for this post. As I am opposed to so much about the bible, and the actions of "God" in the bible, I never forget the actions of Christ, and if, at bare minimum, I can just use this model for life, the Christ model, I can always be a better human.. So could everyone else, if they weren't so busy OPPOSING things.. Everyone is agg these days, and the selfishness and divide is growing rapidly.. Just go drive out on the freeway for 5 minutes and see how lost the populace is.. This new Sodom and Gomorrah is evident.. And the the persecuted are turning the tides and becoming the persecutors, exactly as the book stated.. Christians are slowly but surely getting closer to the stake again, on behalf of the ex-persecuted..

I've learned that no matter if you choose a religion or none, the whole point of Christ, and the entire point of religion and spirituality is, DON'T BE AN A*SHOLE... and we've got way too many A*SHOLES in the world these days.. These are the growing numbers I'm worried about..

edit on 2-11-2015 by johnofsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
It's only hate speech if the person talking is a white Christian. Like another poster mentioned, Obama frequented a rather radical church, but that's okay, he's black.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

There is no hate in wanting to have Gays be punished by the Death Penalty?

Is today not backwards day?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Freedom of Speech and Religion means there are going to be loons on both sides. Reverend Wright has been mentioned, how about Louis Farrakan, Father Michael Pfleger, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join