It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H-1B and Donald Trump: Rubio is a puppet and incapable of Telling the Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I must say I don't know how people can't see through Rubio and his B$. Not that they all aren't full of it , but Rubio is either as dumb as he looks or he has a bad case of the Clinton lying syndrome .

RubioThePuppet

DT: Yes, Senator Rubio is incapable of telling the truth. He should be disqualified for dishonesty alone.

I don't think the Donald would be a good president as he has his own agendas (Like they all do) but I do like how he breaks out of the Political mold. Despite being often wrong he does sometimes hit the nail in the head.

In regards to immigration he is totally wrong about building that fence and appears to be looking to capitalize on a virtual crisis. However, in regards to the H-1B he made some good comments but I don't think I trust him to follow trough on any of it.

Also Rubio is one of the Republicans who often does anti republican things like siding with GMO to make it ILLEGAL for a state to decide what is best for them over BIg gov't.

Besides Foxnews republicans I don't know how any educated republican would actually vote for this anti republican candidate who doesn't even do his job of showing up to work.

The craziest part of all this If I recall correctly from the last CNBC debate snippets is that: it looked like Trump had a different view on H1B than this article stated and was more inline with Rubio? I will have to check further on the Trump and H1B stance?
edit on 101031America/ChicagoFri, 30 Oct 2015 13:10:03 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Really? I find Trump being caught in many lies and he boldly denies he ever says things when they've clearly been recorded and at times in black and white! Most candidate have B.S., it's how they position themselves to get elected. However, when you're clearly recorded insulting another candidate or person, or stating your stance on an issue and than you deny it, that's a big red flag in my book. It's difficult to believe in any politician, but if you're going to be that bold about it, you have "0" trust in my book.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Really?

about what?

It's difficult to believe in any politician, but if you're going to be that bold about it, you have "0" trust in my book.

Are you talking about me or Trump?. Sorry but not sure what you are referring to?

edit on 511031America/ChicagoFri, 30 Oct 2015 13:51:13 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I'm talking about Trump.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

I'm talking about Trump.

Haha, I couldn't tell if you were talking about me or trump. Not that it matters, but I wanted to make sure I was following what you posted.

Yeah Trump is a false hope I'm afraid.

new topics

top topics

join