It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular UFOs, older than many would have you think ...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FireMoon

If you know the early US Air Force's interest in the strange aerial vehicles later termed UFOs, you can get real about this UFO business and honestly assume that we were even more interested in that new appearing phenomena that we were in even the Nazi technology of the V-1 and assorted equipment we reaped at the end of WW11.

In the early 1960s there were published reports that we were working on developing our own version of that miraculous technology that we had been logging. (Ha! But all to few modern skeptics, believers, and debunkers concern themselves about the true history of UFOs.)

I have no doubt but what triangular craft powered after the fashion of true UFOs were in the air in 1975 and even earlier. I have reported on ATS more than once when appropriate that as a UFO investigator in 1985 I took an excellent report from an ex-paratrooper, who with his young son, in 1985 witnessed two large objects "flying" moving slowly, nose-to-tail at a low altitude on a rainy low overcast night. They had stopped the car as then saw the objects approach the highway and stood out in front of it as the mysterious craft past silently across the road a few hundred in front of them.

I contend that such craft--while not recognized as being triangular shaped because of the perspective--were what have been widely seem, photographed and radar painted since as indeed triangular shaped. Further, the fact that several aspects of the sighting--go back and reread the details--virtually proves that these were operational craft and not prototypes huddled, out on a bad night in southern Oklahoma.

BTW: I wrote up and reported that case to Walt Andrus at MUFON and had to query him months late about what they had discovered. He wrote me a postcard saying that the local airport in that area claimed that there were "maneuvers in the area" that night. --Go figure.... (I'm willing to bet that they have know record of my typed 10-page report in late 1985.)

At least one of my threads on ATS attempts to explain the different configuration of these from a typical roundish UFO by suggesting that the triangles represent a variation of our tried-and-true three-point control systems used in all of our aircraft. Evidently, fabricating the finesse of the true UFOs method of control was too far beyond us.

In reality, you cannot deny the triangles on any level as they have been witnessed, photographed and radar painted. All you can do is label them either alien or "Made in USA." Take your pick of which is more likely.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

There was even a Triangular UFO in 1953.
www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: Blue Shift

Has the TV show generated all these black triangle reports?

Well, the Op's post is about Lee Speigel's sighting along with all those police, while the picture in the 'Overlord's' documentary I posted is a police artist's drawing of what they saw. In other words, it's the same story. However, the drawing is also more or less an ident for later pictures describing the 'TR3B'.
So, to try to answer your question there is a need to know if the documentary had been banned and there is no word of that. As you might expect though, it was well and truly panned by critics, below is a rational wiki hatchet job, probably done in recent retrospect. There is one curious thing in the critique however, the panning runs through all the various incidents seen in the documentary, but it doesn't mention, (that I saw) the triangle UFO incident, even though it was a well documented, multi-witness story, and is quite convincing as these things go. Funny that!

rationalwiki.org...

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FireMoonTR3b's, Ufo's, Bigfoot, whatever...Here's the thing: we (as a collective of sorts) manifest what we think. I guarantee you, that if humanity started thinking more and more about Mermaids, we will start to see more and more Mermaids. Or perhaps 2 headed Mermaids, it doesn't matter, the darn things will manifest... Peace.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Firemoon, good stuff matey and I'd certainly agree that triangular UFO reports are far older than many people would have us think -haven't been able to view the video yet so will get back to you on that one.

Here's a relevant article from Nick Redfern citing case histories from as far back as 1948.

Flying Triangles: Not “Secret Aircraft”

Frankly, I get tired of people assuming – often without doing any deep research – that the FTs are domestic in origin. The reason why they reach that conclusion is actually very simple. There seems to be an assumption on the part of many in Ufology that the Triangles are phenomena that have only been seen since the 1980s onwards. Or, at the very earliest, the late 70s. Now, if that was the case, then yes, of course, an argument could be made that these craft are (a) ours; (b) still-classified; and (c) far in advance of the aforementioned Stealth aircraft.

Unfortunately for those who prefer to see the Flying Triangles as vehicles of the military and nothing else, there is a major problem: reports of craft identical to those seen today date back more than sixty years. The issue here is that the “Flying Triangles are ours and ours alone” meme is one that has been fully embraced by lazy souls who simply will not look at the bigger, historical picture. If they did, their views might change – and change significantly, too.

link

Lee Speigel also mentions in this article from last year that the earliest known triangle UFO reports can be traced to the Dutch East Indies in the late 1890s (and were also reported from Scotland and England in 1895).

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
I don't know why (if true) that the Aliens would make a deal with our government for abducting our citizens in exhange for technology, if they are so advanced then why ask for permission? If they did make a deal, then it means WE have something they CAN'T defeat, produce, defend?

ya know, I don't really comment to often on ATS, but that's a really good point

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

if they are so advanced then why ask for permission?

I would suppose that it's a lot easier to pull off their operations without being shot at all the time. I believe there were a number of people who claimed (going way back in the 50's or so) that we figured out a way to bring down their craft.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Lee Speigel also mentions in this article from last year that the earliest known triangle UFO reports can be traced to the Dutch East Indies in the late 1890s (and were also reported from Scotland and England in 1895).

Cheers!

Yes, I can agree there with both Nick and Lee in what they are saying, but there are others things to consider within the sphere of the flying triangle.
Look at the two pictures below, the top one is Kenneth Arnold with a sketch of what he saw in 1947...it's not a flying saucer as his sighting came to be known as, to all intents and purposes, it's a flying wing.
The picture below that is the German Horton 229, in development in various forms since 1935. If you take away the stylistic license of the sketch, they come very close, and it's not a stretch of the imagination to say that the allies did get hold of one or more to re-engineer, not withstanding America's Northrop flying wing, which was also very similar, and of which there were quite a few built.

The video is of the Horton HO-2 in the early stages 1935

None of those are really a match for what has become the 'TR3B' triangle shape seen in that 1976 documentary, (Lee Speigal's sighting) which is before the advanced Teledyne Ryan patent, (1977) was even submitted, and which is often sited as the origin of the 'TR3B' at the earliest, and neither the German wing or the Northrup wing were anything other than piston or jet bombers. So the thing is, what was it the police and Speigal saw, and where did it originate?

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Nuremburg, 1561.
Probably the first report of a flying black triangle (which was then interpreted as resembling a spear).

Nearly 500 hundred years later and not one decent pic. despite just about everyone on the interent seemingly observing one at some point.

...Which is almost as perplexing as why "someone" with silent floating technology would choose to fly it over areas where there are lots of people.... who keep seeing them!!
edit on 1-11-2015 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
Nuremburg, 1561.
Probably the first report of a flying black triangle (which was then interpreted as resembling a spear).

Nearly 500 hundred years later and not one decent pic. despite just about everyone on the interent seemingly observing one at some point.

...Which is almost as perplexing as why "someone" with silent floating technology would choose to fly it over areas where there are lots of people.... who keep seeing them!!

I believe there was a study in which when people see something out of the ordinary especially when in disbelief, taking out their camera or phone is least on their mind. It makes sense, it happens to me on less strange things, then I think later man I should have taken a photo of that!

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
I don't know why (if true) that the Aliens would make a deal with our government for abducting our citizens in exhange for technology, if they are so advanced then why ask for permission? If they did make a deal, then it means WE have something they CAN'T defeat, produce, defend?

Number of reasons...if true...

1. How do you know it was a deal? Maybe the technology was a gift and they told them, "we're going to abduct".

2. The aliens could be intergalactic refugees, meaning the aliens had to make a deal in order to survive and advance.

3. The aliens could have been here for 10,000+ years and decided to make contact and make the offer because they needed to abduct humans for whatever reason, and our technology and eyes on the sky was growing to the point where the deal had to be done to remain covert. Obviously our leaders are selfish and greedy and the aliens recognized this.

4. The aliens already understood the idea of mass panic with disclosure so the gift of technology is to aid in the cover up. If they didn't offer technology then we would have a legit alien invasion and the good ol boys would come out with guns blazing.

5. In terms of do we have something that they don't? Yes we're human and a war like species and we are not advanced enough to handle an alien invasion so if we tried to attack we would probably cause a lot more problems if we didn't.

However...

1. Are people actually being abducted and taken on board a space craft? Possibly...you have to look case by case.

2. UFO's pose no threat and true unidentified flying craft is extremely rare. Do you really think they gave us technology or Tesla and other scientist from that time invented/discovered super advanced technology and kept it secret from the public?

3. The whole idea of back engineering alien space craft is from the Roswell incident, which their flying saucer crashed into the desert and was recovered by the army and then covered up numerous times by the media.

4. There are claims mostly made by Bob Lazar about multiple flying saucers in secret hangers at Area 51. So if he is telling the truth then maybe aliens did give us technology.

So maybe after the Roswell crash, where we recovered living and dead aliens and their crashed saucer, official contact was made with the US Government, only by the aliens own fault by accidentally exposing their existence.

Or there has never been official contact and our statements from the government about UFO's are honest and true, and humans did invent super advanced technology that still remains non-public classified information. i.e. we are visited by unknown craft and we also have our own unknown craft and that is as far as it goes.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
ohh goody triangles

Wonder Stories

A concept
A12

A12

?

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I saw one of these over 4 years ago. It was a very sobering experience. I was driving to my dads house, which was up a big hill through a wooded area in Cincinnati. I saw it through the tree line about 40 yards away. It was dark, but I could see it well, and it had three lights on the bottom. I noticed it once I felt a deep vibrating sound and turned to my left. My fiancée saw it as well, and we were too shocked to speak about it. We got home a few minutes later, and I noticed my digital watch stopped running before going to bed. I could go further into detail, but I'm typing this on my phone, and not in the mood to write a long story about it haha. Ask me a question if you have any.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
And that 400 foot long cigar I saw in Dallas 1999....my first impression was titanium.....like it could have easily been labeled " man made ".........10 or 11 facets longitudinally......titanium looking.....almost a dirigible......but way too long and a bit slender.....no windows but man I was lookin......at the front specially.......12 seconds worth

edit on 1-11-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

I do think there are man made possibilities for many triangle sitings, but whats your take on the Belgium case? Would we have really conducted some kind of ground operation in an ally nation over the course of months without telling them? For what possible reason? Not to say the US cases are all man made, but as your pictures show, its hard to discount the black project option.

Belgium 89,90 - (best to begin at 2:20min) start of the ufo wave
edit on 1-11-2015 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
That last image is a fake, stolen and modified from a magazine cover. An artist's conception of the stealth bomber.

From here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11/2/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
That last image is a fake, stolen and modified from a magazine cover. An artist's conception of the stealth bomber.

From here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ohh I know

more basically a concept was intended

although the A12 was in the Mock up Stage and Rumors of one that actually flew ..

but this unmanned Triangle Did Fly

Northrop Grumman X-47B

Sorry I should of placed concept or something instead of a ?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

I can say without any doubt I know where 2 US military triangles are operational at this moment. And have been since the fall of 2013. Unless the task force that is using them is cooperating with aliens.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I have no doubt that they are real, but what I don't know is if they are ours (meaning the U.S.), another country's, or from another planet or solar system.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: cryptic0void
Triangle UFO Top Secret TR-3B Astra Video 1
Most are stealth fighters, however, the rest below may be CGI
I have seen on myself, though, stationary and unlit over the green mountains at night, atmospheric ambient light was sufficient to see a black rectangle that seemed relatively stationary at medium distance, medium elevation, and medium size.

For the zillonth time its not a TR-3b astra or TR-3b anything. thats a line item code. Just do liek we do and say "black dorito" They are Airforce/hybrid craft. they made th echinese and russians almost literally have heart attacks when showed the capabilities of it. Thats true detterence.And they dont have a single one....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join