It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli forces storm hospital for 3rd time to seize Palestinian suspect’s records (VIDEO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Israeli police officers raided the the Bagthamha Makassed Hospital in the Jerusalem neighborhood of al-Tur using rubber bullets, smoke grenades and sound bombs on Thursday. Authorities were trying to find a medical record belonging to a 15-year-old Palestinian boy, who was allegedly hit with a .22 caliber Ruger bullet during a recent clash with Israeli security forces.

Dr. Ali Al-Husseini, head of the hospital, told Maan news agency that the raids took place because doctors refused to share patients’ records with the Israeli authorities in order to protect patients’ privacy.

The head of the hospital accused the Israeli authorities of “desecrating” the medical facility as he appealed for help to the international community.

Israeli forces storm hospital for 3rd time to seize Palestinian suspect’s records (VIDEO)

Thursday’s raid happened as hospital staff participated in a pause of solidarity with the support of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC). Scared of being injured in the raid, people ran for their lives away from the hospital. While in the hospital, according to reports, Israeli forces harassed and insulted the patients.

The humiliation continues. There is nothing or anything Israeli can't do to achieve what he wants. No law, no human rights, nothing! It's just rude and cruel treatment to every children, women, men or elder Palestinian who doesn't comply to their demand's. No justice, no appeals, just punishment and execution to anyone who doesn't obey!
edit on 30/10/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The situation over there really is quite sickening. What government in any other country would think that this is acceptable behaviour by police or army?

A hospital should be the last place to use such heavy hands!!

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
If it were Palestinians doing this Israel would be screaming terrorist at the top of their lungs. Just add this to the ever growing list of human rights violations committed by Israel that most of the world will overlook.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

What you said is so true, that just now, this thread has been moved from breaking news to ME issues.
The abuses inflicted to those people are so basic and common that an event like this isn't news anymore. How sad it is.

If it was the opposite, then you already know...

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Here is an interesting reason for maybe why..from an ex-IDF sodier.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: sueloujo

«Two Blue Lines provides an unswerving examination of the human and political rights situation of Palestinian people living under Israeli rule.

The documentary, shot over a period of twenty five years in Israeli occupied Palestinian territory, presents Israeli narratives of the Palestinian experience from the 1930's to the present.

Two Blue Lines - 3 minute Video

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

When is that film on full release..do you know?

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
What is this hypocrisy?
They throw stones, they get arrested its pretty simple. I knew the difference between right and wrong when I was 12. Why are the parents allowing it?, so they can get a response like this. In England where I am from if you had a 12 year old throw stones at police, he would also be arrested. Recently here we also had a 15 year old stab a truck driver to death.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Today:

a reply to: sueloujo
Really I don't know. If you read through the coment's on the vimeo page you will get some clues (amazon or sending him an email).
edit on 30/10/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
From video in OP, the Israeli forces damn well look like terrorists while also acting like them

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PickledOnion

Israeli soldiers tell Palestinians: ‘We will gas you until you die'

We will blind your eyes with gas until you die, your homes, your families, brothers, sons, everyone.

Details and video are at the link. So «We gas until you die, your homes, your families, brothers, sons, everyone
Is this the Nazi or what?

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

Israeli soldiers tell Palestinians: ‘We will gas you until you die'

We will blind your eyes with gas until you die, your homes, your families, brothers, sons, everyone.

Details and video are at the link. So «We gas until you die, your homes, your families, brothers, sons, everyone
Is this the Nazi or what?

Video with subtitles, they are sick
edit on 30-10-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

This is totally insane! Are those guys for Real? Is this the real deal of Terrorism? If the translations are correct, this guys are committing a serious crime, IMO, this is Terror! This Terror plain and simple Terror!

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
a reply to: sosobad

This is totally insane! Are those guys for Real? Is this the real deal of Terrorism? If the translations are correct, this guys are committing a serious crime, IMO, this is Terror! This Terror plain and simple Terror!

Most definitely terrorist language being used in the video. How this is not on every news site is beyond me, as amnesty international stated israel has ripped up the rulebook and kills with impunity.
edit on 30-10-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...
Palestinian baby dies from tear gas fired by Israeli army: health ministry

Both of these incidents took place in Bethlehem, the baby was killed after they had threatened the people. Will anyone be reprimanded?

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Looks fake as # to me, translation starts with "we are the occupational army" yeah like the Israeli army would say that!?

I would bet its fake, if true then I would not defend it.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

There is a thread going on here about that
Meantime I will let you some clues:
Security Cabinet Authorizes Police to Impose Closure on East Jerusalem Neighborhoods , How can they stage a thing like this, in a martial law state?

The vehicle in the OP video is very much like this one:

Here is a zoomed version

Aren't these the light of the «control towers» pointing out to vehicle:

You can see very good evidence pointing out place, vehicle, observation tower with light on surveilance.

Then you have the video in the OP with clear words, in open street.

How can these people living in a martial law state can stage this thing up? More ever with a tower light pointing at them? How did they manage to get the vehicle? Where did it come? Where did it go?

Those guys in a refugee camp, barely have food and water, how can they manage to stage a this off? Specially in a martial law state, where they raid everything, without even asking for permission?

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I don't deny its an Israeli vehicle or control tower, however the text seems inaccurate to me. Maybe someone can confirm the translation.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

is this a good translation to you:

new topics

top topics

join