It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Bum Rush" as a political tactic, 1st world V 3rd world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Bum Rush means

To run full speed into somebody and body slam them into a brick wall, chain link fence, or similar immovable object.

This is what is happening in the USA and the EU right now today. The 3rd world is "Bum Rushing" the 1st world. This is what is happening and those too PC to understand this harm the security and prosperity of everyone else in the first world.

What is it going to take to wake up all of these PC idiots to the truth of the world situation I wonder? The 1st world is getting "Bum Rushed" plain and simple by the 3rd world.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

They aren't going to wake up to it. They're well aware of it and are orchestrating it. Its all part of the Globalists agenda to equalize wealth and prosperity between regions. The object is to reduce 1st world countries to 2nd world status while at the same time elevating 3rd world regions to 2nd world status. In this way......the whole world comes to resemble.......Mexico. Cities surrounded by slums filled with unemployed waiting for the next government check so they can go to Walmart to buy junk foods that kill them with obesity and diabetes.

And........its working!

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Do your home work, propaganda againts immigrants is not a new thing. Look up irish and chinese immigration posters from the 1900s, same crap behing recycled.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Considering that even after all this immigration is over, the Muslim population in Europe and the US will still be in single digits, I don't think you have much to worry about with this "bum rush".

Thanks for calling us PC idiots. I enjoy being on the opposite side of your anti-muslim fear rhetoric/propaganda.
edit on 30-10-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It only takes a tiny handful to do a lot of damage. Rape, murder, stabbings, bombings, blowing themselves up while killing and maiming others. This is not propaganda these are events that happen on far too regular of a basis from the Muslim population. With the US it is a little different with the porous Southern border but still gang violence in endemic in the culture. You must live in a cave if you think this is just propaganda. My family is part native and the rest came in before the there was a United States. I am not anti-immigrant but I find the huge onrush alarming just the same. It is an invasion of a sort albeit a stealthy one.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Here is some homework for you to do. Murder rates by country per capita

These are facts not propaganda.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Do you live in western Europe? If not, then you have no idea what you are talking about. In cities like Amsterdam the percentage was 17% in 2012. You are using an average that creates a skewed perspective. Yes there are relatively few muslims in less densely populated areas.

I don't fear or hate Islam, I am just fed up with the specific group of people who practise that religion over here, especially the second and third generations.

Off course, this is a generalisation, not every muslim here is bad, but it is a fact that a large number of that group have a way of thinking and behaving that opposes the interests of the indigenous population.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

They aren't going to wake up to it. They're well aware of it and are orchestrating it. Its all part of the Globalists agenda to equalize wealth and prosperity between regions. The object is to reduce 1st world countries to 2nd world status while at the same time elevating 3rd world regions to 2nd world status.

In this way......the whole world comes to resemble.......Mexico. Cities surrounded by slums filled with unemployed waiting for the next government check so they can go to Walmart to buy junk foods that kill them with obesity and diabetes.

And........its working!

They aren't going to wake up to it. They're well aware of it and are orchestrating it. Its all part of the Globalists agenda to equalize wealth and prosperity between regions. The object is to reduce 1st world countries to 2nd world status while at the same time elevating 3rd world regions to 2nd world status.

(its Agenda 21 at work) 10 out of 10 for that

In this way......the whole world comes to resemble.......Mexico. Cities surrounded by slums filled with unemployed waiting for the next government check so they can go to Walmart to buy junk foods that kill them with obesity and diabetes.

This kind of a comment sounds very much like its reflecting the propagada the maintream media is pumping out every day.

As others before me have said,

(1) the two party system is there to make you think you have a choice when they are both owned and controlled by the same people - not you and me. The two factions are just the left and right wing of the same bird-of-prey.

Ever icreasing automation is going to put people out of work, People just cannot compete with machines. (this converstion has had back in the 1970s, I remember watching heaps of it.

(2) Govt can create all the money an economy needs out of thin air just like banks do.

If the banks can do it then the govt can do the same. Provided they create no more than than the GDP, it will not be inflationary.

Provided they create no more than than the GDP, it will not be inflationary.

BTW, govt print hard copy money but this is only about 5 - 10% of the money created each year. Banks create the other 90% through credit deposits (by writing the in the amount of credit granted in the Amount cell) in newly opened accounts.

If things worked like this, you and I would pay little or no tax at all because govt would not have to borrow money from banks.

the word "Tax" is used so they can avoid using "interest" which would wake you and I up.

edit on 31-10-2015 by Azureblue because: z

edit on 31-10-2015 by Azureblue because: z

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Considering that even after all this immigration is over, the Muslim population in Europe and the US will still be in single digits, I don't think you have much to worry about with this "bum rush"..

Its not the current numbers that are important its. the birth rate thats important .

The Muslim birthrate is in the order of 13.1 The non muslim birth rate is somewhere around 2.1 or thereabouts which is not enough to sustain the current population level.

Theres a vido on this somewhere.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Don't worry.. all will be purged in the end times. The red tide is coming..

And so it begins.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

You reap what you sow

The "1st World" is having the fruits of its labor come to harvest. Our grandparents and parents, post WWII, have made life quite difficult in the "3rd World". The present issues in Europe relate to NATO's destruction of the middle east over the last 60 years (primarily the last 15). The present issues in the US relate to the War on Drugs and the fallout from its empowerment of criminal organizations.

Don't like the results of this? Me neither....but we reap what we sow. And we have sown the seeds of destabilization and radicalization that are both attacking us as well as "bum rushing" us.

top topics

join