It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mystery of Pan Am 944

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

That's what it's looking like. They'll probably never be able to confirm it, but they were able to get what appears to be conversation between the pilots that appears to show a mechanical problem, as well as parts of the cowling that appeared to have separated and gone through the cabin.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

The bodies they found with the life jackets, they said that some of them showed impact damage and others had drown. It also said the people they could recover had high CO2 levels in the blood.

i took that to mean that some people survived the impact and engine issues(obviously if they had life jackets on). i wonder how long they were in the water, alive that is.

if i was on a flight and saw the jet dumping fuel i would certainly be alarmed, then the engine cowling and god knows what else flying thru the cabin and then hitting the water at night...sounds awful.

terrorism or mechanical error the aircraft is still at the bottom. Sounds like at the time everything from UFO's to a crazy man with a taste for explosives took them out of the sky.

can you imagine how hard that would be for a family

new topics

<< 1   >>

join