It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disappointed migrants 'too frightened' to live in Swedish woods

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ivar_Karlsen

How about IR lasers since they don't survive sunlight,unless they are quasi-dimentional at will ,it should do the trick.
edit on 30-10-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The forest is probably not the desired location for their Jihad.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Ah living in the Swedish woods in a cabin? do they want to swap? I would love to do that

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

shh its a trick, we swap when they can loan the money to by our fake city apartments..

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Starling

I think you have it right unfortunately.

Arent there any happy stories of joyous mixing of cultures since this hit the fan?

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Oh, wah wah boo hoo! They don't want to be there because it isn't close enough to a town to cause trouble, in my opinion! When most of these "refugees" are fighting-age men, it's clear the goal isn't fleeing a bad area.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
"But now that he's arrived, surrounded by a dark and cold forest, he says he's scared"

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

It looks worse than Tarcoola.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   

"We don't like to stay in the woods, it's not our way,"

Well what did they expect to find in Sweden ? A desert ? Or maybe palm trees and tropical weather.Or maybe the Swedish government should buy them tickets to Tahiti or some place like that until the situation in Syria is over because it's not their way to stay in the woods.

How come nobody offers me a cabin a free food ? I would very much appreciate that.
I feel bad for the people that are running from that war but this..this just makes me sick and MAD.
This is just beyond me I really don't understand these people.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I have a couple friends 2nd generation immgrants, their parents including them are # scared of the forest at nights, even the day time is a nuisance..For a typical swede, free food and a cabin in the woods he would say..

- Finally i dont have to meet a single human for a week, the immigrants gather up in huge clusters, cause they are extremely scared, a Swede.. Heeey im going away to the mountains see you in a couple of days..

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperia

Seriously? It's not like we don't understand the cultural differences. You would have to be an idiot not to.

These folks are not on vacation, they are running for their lives. Right now they need to 'buck up and make-do" as my granddaddy used to say.

BUCK UP and MAKE-DO. Show some gratitude. Hopefully it won't be long, a year or so, until they can begin to go home and start rebuilding. I am NOT unsympathetic to their circumstances, but seriously this spoiled child syndrome tantrum act is getting old.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Wait a sec angle wasn't it you who said, and no this is not verbatim but essentialy the west Russia and Iran are the cause of all their problems? Opposed to a terrorist element that spawns from that religion faster than rabbits can multiply, because of tenants such as martyrdom, and the price you receive for such acts and jihad.
edit on 31-10-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Sorry. I don't know what you are talking about. Link?

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran
"Cold"? "Dark"? I don't even.. What did they expect to get, 5 star luxury hotel rooms in the middle of the city?

It's even more ironic when you consider the SOLE reason for them being there was to literally save their lives.

I suppose being safe and alive isn't the prime impetus for a percentage of them.

If i were fleeing death and mysery, i'd be happy to be away from whatever hell hole war zone i was running from, even if it was just a hole in the ground...but that's me.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Your reply to me in the beginning of this thread...

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

A year or so? Well actually most people dont understand cultural differences, they portray xenophobic behavior instead of tolerance, you have no obligation to talk to them, but you do have an obligation towards society and thats understanding your human rights comes with a obligation to your fellow human in form of respect of differences..

Its the fear that creates monsters, not the other way around..

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

This?

you said:

fight the assholes who are pillaging and destroying your homeland;

my response: Who? Russia, Iran, and the U.S.?

Are you aware that Russia and the U.S. are bombing the hell out of their infrastructure? Russia bombed 16 hospitals?
Or do you not consider that participating in destroying their homeland?

Also, I can't see the relevance in the above comment, and my commenting that I wish they would make-do with what they are being offered. You want to take a shot at making it relevant? Because I can't seem to do it.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Well actually most people dont understand cultural differences,

BS. Anybody who didn't realize the profundity of religious and/or cultural differences before all this, certainly do now.
You are always making comments of the obligations of what hosting countries should do, how they should behave, how they should climb a tree to understand the refugees, while simultaneously ignoring the same for the immigrants.

It works both ways, and until you accept that, your comments are too biased to carry much weight. Take your blinders off and see both sides. Hosting countries have their own cultures also, which ABSOLUTELY need to be respected.

And please spare me of your sword and primate bs. tia.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Ill try to make sense if a political correct way, since you have issues with honesty..

An adult raised in a different culture, will never be truly able to adapt to a new culture.. Since their religion prohibits our western modern lifestyle, they will have a problem integrating cause of the fact.. Its hard to learn new ideals as an adult, you can learn the rules and laws of a modern western system.. But to adapt to a lifestyle will be hard..

If they stay long enough, maybe they will make a family, and their kids will learn how our system works, so they can help their parents..Since they usually have generations of families in one household.. And maybe the third generation is adapted to the culture of which they live in...

If you dont understand your obligation to society as a human.. Then maybe you should start learning.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

More of your sanctimonious crap. And in the meantime, all the work falls on the hosting countries to "get along" while the immigrants can whine, rebel, make demands and do as they please, so it's allllll a one-way street as far as you are concerned.

Utter BS.

edit on 10/31/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join