It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahead of the Rugby World Cup Final this weekend ..............

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Australia v New Zealand this Saturday.

I know my brethren across the Atlantic were represented this year in 2015, not sure how big the game is in the USA however, coz although its roughly the same game, you guys wear lots of padding!!!

Anyways, sorry for the videos being disjointed and not all from 2015 but i believe it represents the best of the game.

Without further addoo , 3 Videos ............. 1, the scariest challenge i have ever seen from the NZ team

Then, 2, we have the Geordie equivalent (with subtitles) lol (Geordie being NE England, Newcastle upon Tyne)

Lastly, 3, A song that the game represents 100% in my opinion

Enjoy, and best of luck to both teams this weekend

CbG

edit on 2015-10-29T19:31:04-05:002015Thu, 29 Oct 2015 19:31:04 -0500bThursday3110America/Chicago157 by corblimeyguvnor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Kia ora. Kia kaha All Blacks.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

Its easy for Americans to understand Rugby as it is just like NFL only played by men...

Have to support the Aussies since we would have beaten them if not robbed by the worst decision in sporting history* that means that we technically should have won the world cup (exactly how it works in my head).

* Never trusted South Africans ever since I saw Lethal Weapon 2 and it turns out I was right...

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
you know, sometimes the yanks do surprise ya.. =)

go the all blacks!

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Nailed it. I'm no rugby fan but it was cool sitting on my deck this morning listening to the neighbors tvs and all the chairing and then the fireworks that were set off when the all blacks one. I wonder if quantas will paint their planes black after air nz challenged them to if we won. Anyways yay.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
Nailed it. I'm no rugby fan but it was cool sitting on my deck this morning listening to the neighbors tvs and all the cheering and then the fireworks that were set off when the all blacks one. I wonder if quantas will paint their planes black after air nz challenged them to if we won. Anyways yay.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Newspaper in NZ today

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Ha ha. I Don't really follow any sports but that is funny.a reply to: Cinrad

new topics

top topics

join