It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Remote Viewing to Be Blamed for the WMD fiasco?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I know, I know, it's from Rense, but it does make you think.
Now this article deals with India using remoting viewing but it touches a bit on WMD's in Iraq, but after you read it, I want to know what do you think?

were the claims of stockpiles of wmd's a vision of a CIA remote viewer? Is it possible that success with earlier remote viewing exercises led the govt to believe what a particular or team of remote viewers may have seen?

rense.com...

and what do you think of govt's using remote viewing as a means of spying? And don't tell me it doesn't exist or doesn't happen.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

www.biomindsuperpowers.com...

www.fas.org...

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
That is some interesting threads there... Are those sources reliable? have the CIA actually stated itself the operations carried out listed on one of those websites were successfull thanks to fortune tellers? Doesnt this make everything whe know and believe wrong? My believe that fortune telling and all these other physic(sp?) powers some people claim to have are lies, made up for personal gain... Also i think the sole reason for USA invading iraq was oil and to make its grip on the middle east stronger, would the USA have dropped so many cluster bombs on falluja if it was so worried about the people of iraq? Nice post tho, made for interesting reading.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
You decide how factual the information is.

Here's more on the subject to aid in that decision

www.remoteviewinghistory.com...

www.crvmanual.com...

sociologyesoscience.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
No one wants to entertain the idea of this being possible????

thoughts??? any???

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The best explanation doesn't require paranormal reasoning. It was all just a giant lie. You don't need clairvoyance to figure this one out.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I think RV is best used for entertainment, self-indulgent purposes. There's more accuracy, perhaps due to less pressure to succeed.

That's not to say it can't be used for more serious worldwide implications or external issues but IMO, the efficacy of that has not been proven to be reliable at this time.

new topics

top topics

join