It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Crack in The Earth Opens Up Yellowstone Bighorn Mountains

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
If it was in Oklahoma I'd say it was from the underground tunneling they're doing( not fracking) which is causing all the earthquakes. I think in Kansas they had a massive hole open up and the ground fell in. Up there, they might be doing some underground bunkering but its sort of close to Yellowstone. You know many of the ultra elite have ranches and homes up there. I hope an illuminati bunker caved in killing as many as possible.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: Aqualung2012

Water and ice level mountains over time. Water is a powerful force and freezing and thawing even more powerful.

as far as Geology 101 goes, we're told that mountains grow about as fast as our fingernails, yet they are being eroded over time so how do they get so tall if they are being eroded? this is one of the reasons I lean toward geologic catastrophism.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: bottleslingguy

the erosion mostly just smooths them out and shapes them. The Appalachian mountains are much older than the Rockies, but the Rockies are also much taller on average. Notice the difference?? The Appalachians are mostly smoothed over tall hills now (thanks to longer exposure to erosion) whereas the young Rockies are very tall and jagged and rocky all over (hence the name I suppose).

The taller the mountains, the younger they are. Less time being eroded away.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aqualung2012
a reply to: intrptr

That is what's being reported as the cause, but regardless: it's still a massive crack opening up in the Earth. Wouldn't you think some sort of seismic read-out would come from activity on such a level as this?

After all we're talking a gash appearing -virtually over-night- that is

750 yards long and about 50 yards wide

Also, don't you find this, along with the timing of the new laws mentioned in the NLBS thread just a bit... unnerving?

I do.

Reminds me of the film "2012". In the film they also mentioned "surface cracks" superficial cracks.....nothing to worry about....

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

You know, the only thing I liked about that movie was the first say, half hour of it. They did a fantastic job on that, it scared the living daylights out of me. The rest of the movie I don't care.

It's funny you mention 2012... I hadn't imagined the whole "massive immediate fissures" scenario before that movie. I wondered how they would portray the End, and that was an extremely effective way, IMO. Three years later though, I'll be damned if we're not seeing more and more sinkholes and "cracks" opening up globally.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
a reply to: bottleslingguy

the erosion mostly just smooths them out and shapes them. The Appalachian mountains are much older than the Rockies, but the Rockies are also much taller on average. Notice the difference?? The Appalachians are mostly smoothed over tall hills now (thanks to longer exposure to erosion) whereas the young Rockies are very tall and jagged and rocky all over (hence the name I suppose).

The taller the mountains, the younger they are. Less time being eroded away.

im thinking they are younger.. as in closer to age to when the last earth changing event took place...

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Foothills of the bighorn mountains.

Dead giveaway that it is probably just erosion.

Set up an OS and benchmark and and another stationary point on the far side to see if it is moving at all.

The instruments (transit and tripod and range poles and stadia rod ) to do this can be had for cheap if you look for them, the research to figure out how to do it can be found for free online.

All of this stuff that is presented out of context with panicky and ignorant commentary here at this site.

"I don't know what it is, it must be something baaaaaad".

....Or the world may be ending....

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Since the time of Christ, volcanic activity has gone up 300%, so I presume it also effects non volcano areas, domino effect?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sageturkey

close to this new one?

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonlover12
a reply to: sageturkey

close to this new one?

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Yes! Quite.
That was in an odd place North of Casper centered close to I-25.
First one I've ever seen there.

That fits in with what I'm seeing in this comment in another thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-4-2016 by sageturkey because: Add

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join