It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Looking For A Fight In The South China Sea?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Hate makes people see what they wish.

Russia could not even beat the Ukraine by that logic.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Horizontal drilling works wonders and can be done far enough out to not arouse suspicion. Park a science ship with a drilling rig set up on it and drill for the weakpoints in th e seabed under the reef its built on.

Wow, seriously? You want to sink it by drilling, and of course, in a way that won't "arouse suspicion" somehow. SMH...every seismic sensor from Ulaanbaatar to Sydney would light up like a Christmas tree.

Honestly fella, you're terrible at this. Let me help you. The US should manufacture and/or steer typhoons until they get one that knocks down and spreads out their sand castles. They need to go get some crystals so Destro can fire up the Weather Dominator.

Seriously, nothing left to do but joke about it. China won this with a fast grab.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 11andrew34

originally posted by: yuppa
Horizontal drilling works wonders and can be done far enough out to not arouse suspicion. Park a science ship with a drilling rig set up on it and drill for the weakpoints in th e seabed under the reef its built on.

Wow, seriously? You want to sink it by drilling, and of course, in a way that won't "arouse suspicion" somehow. SMH...every seismic sensor from Ulaanbaatar to Sydney would light up like a Christmas tree.

Honestly fella, you're terrible at this. Let me help you. The US should manufacture and/or steer typhoons until they get one that knocks down and spreads out their sand castles. They need to go get some crystals so Destro can fire up the Weather Dominator.

Seriously, nothing left to do but joke about it. China won this with a fast grab.

Routine drilling goes on all the time so theres the cover. Having a research ship do it is also good cover. the US allies would not tell th e chinese what was going on either even IF they detected it.

And you do know that TESLAs weather machine gave the GI joe creators the idea for the weather dominator right?
As to CHina winning(like charlie sheen huh) That remains to be seen. Wait 10 yrs to actually see if they have won.

edit on 15000000ppam by yuppa because: removed nonsensical sentence

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Us sending USS Reagan to Japanarmored-column.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Things are really heating up now, and it appears the Chinese are not going to back down, in fact they said they are going to build up military strength.

They claim the US are the ones creating tension. interesting.

www.cnn.com...

"If any country thinks that, through some gimmicks, they will be able to interfere with or even prevent China from engaging in reasonable, legitimate and legal activities in its own territories, I want to suggest those countries give up such fantasy," ministry spokesman Lu Kang said. "In fact, if relevant parties insist on creating tensions in the region and making trouble out of nothing, it may force China to draw the conclusion that we need to strengthen and hasten the buildup of our relevant capabilities. I advise the U.S. not to create such a self-fulfilling prophecy."

edit on 12-11-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

edit on 11/12/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

AKA if WE don't stop they will keep doing what they are doing to build up their forces...NOT attack.
Once we dump the corrent White House occupant ,I BET a hawk moves in next.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

AKA if WE don't stop they will keep doing what they are doing to build up their forces...NOT attack.
Once we dump the corrent White House occupant ,I BET a hawk moves in next.

They are continuing regardless.

I'm starting to see there is going to some type of a showdown very soon. I'm going to wager it will be over a collision in international waters, or someone gets trigger happy.

This is not looking good at all.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

We will do what happened during the last cold war,we'll eventually elect a hawk ,he'll roll out the new propaganda ,metros and liberals will whine and writhe under the backlash from what THIS current admin has done and we might just start a war again like we have all along since WWII. We have to make sure they don't swing TOO far from center of course and go all McCarthy using Muslims or liberals as targets like the liberals have done( Unless you WANT martial law and a draft) we don't have time for deversions like skin or sexuality now.
These moronic policies practically set it up to happen, if I know these psychotic manipulators and their usual tactics.
THESE younger kids don't really HAVE a grasp in many cases on history so THEY won't catch it.
911 being an example...
edit on 12-11-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join