It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Researching MIB's and Mothman. Now being followed.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Fairbanks Newpaper
Well it looks like Alaska has the same problems with crime as every rural town. Add in the military base and it could just be bad elements in the area.

Also, Alaska is know as a second Bermuda triangle because of all the strange happenings. I pulled up the missing persons page for Alaska but I think that would be a bit premature.
State Police Missing People

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Yeah I think it most places you must be missing like 4 hrs before they will even do a report. I would be more interested in single car accidents or suicides that are reported in the next couple of days. If the whole mib secret cabal of evil is really out to get the op that is...

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I don't believe you were hacked by anyone via the government. Sorry. If a government organization is going to hack your files, they will enter your computer and just access them via back door and you'd never know about it. Their is no need to do a "remote in" and move your mouse around. That only happens when you grand someone remote access "a hacker" on accident.

Not someone thing the government would have to do.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BlasteR

I won't deny there are some incredibly strange people out there-I should know as I am one of them.

I made a thread about an odd couple I saw at the beach one day and said in jest that they were MiB on vacation-but they were incredibly unnerving. They walked in circles and held phones to their ears without talking and continued to do so for a while.

I hope there is a positively rational explanation but I'd prefer to have a peeping tom outside my window then that pair.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
" The funny part was when I complained about being hacked to my ISP and the folks at AVG antivirus. " Whats the funny part? Anyways, why didn't you just stop and talk to the guy? Maybe you dropped something and he was trying to give it back and you just sped off like a douche? Lol. Do you carry a firearm? You should. I'd say stop being so paranoid about just researching something... a ton of people on the interwebs do. I've researched ufos for over a decade and no one has tried to take me out. Next time... Just talk to the guy

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ericthedoubter

Should you be followed,tracked or ghosted,I am quite sure that you would never know.

I doubt any secet service personnel are so haplessly incompetent as you describe,therefore you may be taking things out of context.

Please keep us posted should anything else happen,I've always been interested in....unusual things.

Stay safe.

If you and people who have star -ed you have ever done any research in the subject, you'd know that MIB operate totally differently. They don't care to hide, they don't care to be careful or meticulous... they just make their presence known and the intimidation is done bluntly. John Keel has done a great job documenting a lot about MIB. I'd also suggest Sight Unseen from Bud Hopkins. Different approach but the information is awesome and very educative. Forget secret service. Dealing with MIB is almost a paranormal experience.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This is a very good read if you're interested in MIBs and the paranormal aspect:

www.academia.edu... shed_in_the_Journal_of_American_Folklore
edit on 30-10-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Fairbanks Newpaper
Well it looks like Alaska has the same problems with crime as every rural town. Add in the military base and it could just be bad elements in the area.

Also, Alaska is know as a second Bermuda triangle because of all the strange happenings. I pulled up the missing persons page for Alaska but I think that would be a bit premature.
State Police Missing People

Questions: Is there an energy node over Alaska?
Are there any ancient ruins there?

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
If anything you said is remotely true, then this thread is also under observation.

Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I have a strong impression that everytime we bump on something hot, we are put under some kind of surveillance, and I don't think they want it to be discrete. Actually they want you to know you are being screened, or followed or that your PC is being hacked.
It is strategically interesting for them to discredit people, making them look paranoid, weird, delusional, or plain crazy. It's an easy and cheap way to discourage the continuation of your research (and maybe form others too) either for fearing for your safety or for becoming afraid of being ridicularized by family, friends or fora members.

My own experience tells me that everytime I'm on the track of "something interesting", my internet connection acts bizarre. I got to a point when I was simply disconnected for 3 days, and I was on something I'm not willing to share. Sometimes I go back doing it just to defy them (whoever they are). From time to time I decide to "poke" them just prove myself nothing is coincidental. (allow me to add that their strategy works. I was afraid of the outcome... I'm not ashamed to say I gave up).

As I always add at the end of my posts:

Dunno...

edit on 30-10-2015 by tsctsc because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2015 by tsctsc because: added thing

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

I recall a few long term members who ended up trolling and hoaxing ATS over the years.

Dan Tana and his alien knife fight comes to mind instantly.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Fair enough I personally don't get throwing your reputation away but I guess I'm weird.like that.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Mothman is a very real thing, it is one of some of the species of ET who have brought here for unknow reasons, same with sasquatch, bigfoot and the yeti. Some of this species dont care about humans and walk away from us, others do and use humans thats why Black Ops deal with them (Blacks Ops that deals with ET stuff), in places like in the vietnam war and right now on Iraq, did you think it was for the Oil that war? ...think again.

Now I cant say in your case some Gov goons where after you, if they do and it have something to do with ET or what i just say about this species then they would mimic and abduction see whats going on and erase your memories, Black Ops who deals with ET related stuff use too Greys for this purpose , Greys are bio-enginer droids, Et use them and Blacks Ops too.

Hope this explains some of Mothman and MIB.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FromRussiaWithLove

If they could weaponise ghosts too, they would
They have weaponized spirits.
edit on 30-10-2015 by miasria because: Mispell

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Well, I admit to going full on 'conspiracy nut' here, but....

...What if it wasn't actually the Op who was on ATS on Oct. 30th?
What if someone hacked into his ATS account to make it look as if he had been here, because - duh, duh, duhhhhhh...'something' has happened to him but 'they' wanted to allay suspicions by making us think he was just trolling?

I mean, okay, probably not, but then again - looking at his stats and having read the entirety of his thread from 2009 about the strange 'Google Earth' aircraft photos (thread linked by Vasa Croe on page 2), the Op seems a very sincere and conscientious ATS member.

Really does not seem the least like the type to troll at all, much less ruin his ATS reputation of 8 years just to perpetrate a hit and run troll thread.

So, I don't know, but I'm inclined to give the guy the benefit of the doubt...

...He said he had a family, maybe it is as simple as - he logged in to give an update and his wife interrupted him with a sick kid or some other emergency of the type that immediately takes priority over any thought of taking time to post in your conspiracy forum thread..

If something like that happened it could be several days before he is able to post any replies or updates here..

edit on 31-10-2015 by lostgirl because: spelling

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
It just didn't seem like the content of the OP merited a big hullabaloo.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

.....you've been mothmanned then?!.....

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

While I agree the contents of this post most likely wouldn't be enough for the mib or whoever to get involved as we as of yet have no clue to the content of his research who knows what he found... maybe he found a way to link the mothman to a secret government cabal of genetically modified super soldiers lmao and for that he needed to be erased. We may never know... but honestly 99.9% of information on any given topic you can find on the net is mundane and will most likely be wrong, mundane, or the accepted cover story for xyz the same could be said for any mass published book. If any real info is out there on the hush hush topics that the mibs or who ever don't want use to know about it wouldn't last long similar to whoever posted it.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

You don't find classified information online unless you've just hacked the gov' and obtained it yourself.

Roll on no pants Tuesday!

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Same happened to me. It seems when you block it from your mind the weird stuff stops. a reply to: DelMarvel

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join