It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Reasons Why I Can't Recognize Humanity Anymore

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
1. Fukushima and St. Louis

The collective awareness of humanity was so different in times past towards a nuclear disaster it's like a different world today. I recommend watching the film "The China Syndrome" which was released in 1979. In that film it was explained how it was well understood that a nuclear power plant meltdown would require an evacuation of much of the surrounding areas. Instead of a timely evacuation of the areas surrounding Fukushima (including Tokyo) we're going to get the Tokyo 2020 Olympics.

www.youtube.com...

St. Louis Prepares For "Catastrophic Event" As Underground Fire Nears Nuclear Waste Cache

Based on the world's reaction to Fukushima, here's my prediction concerning the St. Louis "catastrophic event":

There will not be an evacuation unless people are basically dropping dead in the streets. As long as a cover-up is possible, a cover-up will happen. My advice to those living in the region is to get out ASAP.

2. The Embracing of Gender Confusion

Glamour Magazine Names Bruce Jenner ‘Woman of the Year’

What is that? IMHO, anyone trying to make that sound rational is trying to justify madness.

3. The Death of Morality and Ethics

Hillary Clinton’s poll numbers in head-to-head matchups with Republicans have fallen, and in a recent Quinnipiac University poll, only 37 percent of Americans considered her honest and trustworthy, compared with 52 percent for Jeb Bush.
Hillary Clinton's trust problem

And yet Hillary Clinton currently has over a 50% probability to be the next US president according to bettors and bookies:

www.oddschecker.com...

This is just the tip of the iceberg on this topic of course. The following quote says it all for me:

"A society without ethics is a society doomed to extinction. The basic concepts and theories of ethics provide the framework necessary for working out one's own moral or ethical code." - S. Jack Odell

4. The Disintegration of Concern for Human Rights

This is what happens when you make Saudi Arabia a leader of the UN human rights council

I could write a book on this topic but why bother, no one would read it. Hardly anyone cares about human rights anymore it seems.

5. Rampant Dissociation and Apathy

I don't think the David Ickes of the world have had a good effect at all overall. Quoting Alan Watt:

The New Age, which is simply a blend of shamanism and pantheism, Hinduism, a big, big dash of Hinduism and some Buddhism, all the 'isms,' will eventually go into the direction which they all were designed to go into where you become one. The first step in becoming one is to convince the followers that everything and they'll use the term "illusion." It's an illusion, but what they really mean is it's not real at all. An illusion, remember, is a distortion of a reality, like looking through an old-fashioned pane glass window from the side. You'll get a distortion of a reality which is there, but what they're really telling you when they say illusion is that nothing is real whatsoever. That's the greatest trick of mind control. You lose your identity in such thinking. You lose your persona in such thinking and what they do in brainwashing is called "depersonalization," it's the first main step in brainwashing a victim. That's why they use this technique of saying nothing at all is real.
www.alanwattsentientsentinel.eu...
Note: If you copy and paste the link above into your browser's address bar, you can visit the article.

The purpose of psychological warfare is to conquer a people so that they never resist your domination. New Agers have been programmed the same way into believing that nothing is real anyway, everything's an illusion so don't be concerned with the aerial spraying, etc. Christians believe that to alter the evil which is coming would be to fight God himself, since it's God's plan. This is the typical impasse which psychological warfare programming takes succumbed individuals, thus rendering their survival instincts non-functional.
Alan answers your questions
edit on 29-10-2015 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

In general I'd agree with your premise.

On Japan and St. Louis, I guess it's more of the crying 'wolf' scenario. Non-stop disaster after disaster scenario of which none seemly come to fruition.

When one hears the next one, like St. Louis, one goes, yeah, right. Another civilization ending event. Just waiting for the inevitable prediction time and date....YAWN.

I'm not suggesting that's the right attitude, but it's understandable. If one gave credence to every potential disaster out there we'd be living along the vein of survivalists. Peeping out our front doors once every six months or so just to see if the world was still there.

A lot of what you comment on is also outside any perception that as individuals we can do anything about.

So accepting our 'lot' and survive the best we can, becomes the order of the day.....or start taking meds.....

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Overall you are correct

There could even be cosmic rules to wipe out the species that fail

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Christians believe that to alter the evil which is coming would be to fight God himself, since it's God's plan. This is the typical impasse which psychological warfare programming takes succumbed individuals…

Nice. Organized religion (churchianity) turns out is just another consumer ad.

Armageddon will destroy the world anyway… so why bother saving it?

The other lesson it teaches people from Sunday school on is to just believe in what we are told. Useful to absorb the News and de education later in life.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

My two cents...

At the end of the day, I think the overriding problem is that far to many people live as though the world is how they want it to be and not the way it truly is. Way too many delusional people out there.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Human kind has always been stupid and cruel. In some eras in time, men liked to look effeminate and it was a sign of prosperity [Roccoco], in others brutes ruled the nest killing millions [Vlad the impaler, Ghengis Khan etc].
In some areas during history, homosexuality and pederasm [the loving of teenagers] was all the rigeur [ancient Greece].

Now we have some trouble with nuclear power stations and the ignorance around it, yet natural disasters in the past had a far wider reaching effect [eruption of Mt Vesuvius, The plague, ice age, the small matter of a meteor wiping out 90% of life, you know...]

In some eras people were ruled by people who were openly paedos [Nero] and nothing was done, other times raping and pillaging was actually a job description [Vikings].

Yet amongst all these things good people were good and bad people were bad.

Humanity hasn't changed one iota and never will, the evidence is in the OP who throws transgenderism in with the dangers of Fukushima....please...my brain is hurting from so much naivite.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Kindly let me save you from drowning said the monkey to the fish as he was putting it up a tree.

If your miniscule insignificant perspective of reality deems other miniscule insignificant perspectives as delusional, that doesn't make them delusional, that simply means that you are projecting your own understanding, or lack thereof, onto others. What does that mean? It means the delusional person is inside your mind, not out there in the world.

When you define others you only succeed in defining yourself. So next time you judge others realize that you are your judgement, you are the evil person, you are the delusional one, you are the wrong in the world. If a judgement has its beginning in your mind and in your heart and finds an expression through your being with either words or actions, YOU are the creator of that judgement, YOU are the wrong in the world.

If you are unable to understand this simple truth that in and of itself should be enough proof to you.
edit on 29-10-2015 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Or just go to Minnesota. Our plane landed there from London and it was a very strange place to briefly be!
edit on 29-10-2015 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

I grasp your meaning but....

For millennia humans have grouped together under certain parameters and constructs to ensure not only survival but peace and prosperity. Those parameters include taboos, rules of conduct, ethical codes, etc. The points the member makes seriously call those into question. IMHO. Sure, it can be argued that it's a touch hyperbolic but there's always a tipping point and many people think we've reached it.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

So next time you judge others realize that you are your judgement, you are the evil person, you are the delusional one, you are the wrong in the world.

Oh, is that "right"?

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

So next time you judge others realize that you are your judgement, you are the evil person, you are the delusional one, you are the wrong in the world.

Oh, is that "right"?

Who's asking?

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I want to say to you guys NEVER give up, no matter how tough it gets.

I have had a hard time at the hands of people before yet I still smile at them. I still try to uphold civilized values and gentility. By positive behaviour we become the medicine for the earth instead of the poison. Just be honest with people around you and the world, too. Shout and scream at it if you need to sometimes, but don't turn into a zombie robot who has no feeling or enthusiasm left. Even if you have no money there are options. Use your imagination.

I tell you if we all understood the power of our wills we could think so much darkness out of existence. I think people are encouraged to be victims, educated to think that their little life and voice does not matter.

Since I have lived life on my own level, not trying to please others, being totally honest and upfront, having my own vision and not following lame ducks I tell you my life is 1000% easier.

The world is a mess and it always has been really. Actually our lives are much easier now and we have more freedom than we have ever had in all history. Keep fighting for these positive developments. The system is not half as cruel to us as it used to be.

I probably have less materially than all you people on this thread yet I am in very good and high spirits most of the time. The only sadness I get is that I have to be hard on people sometimes when I don't want to be. Sometimes we just have to stand our ground. I do that, but much prefer being gentle and chilled out.

edit on 29-10-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

For millennia humans have grouped together under certain parameters and constructs to ensure not only survival but peace and prosperity. Those parameters include taboos, rules of conduct, ethical codes, etc. The points the member makes seriously call those into question. IMHO. Sure, it can be argued that it's a touch hyperbolic but there's always a tipping point and many people think we've reached it.

Taboos, rules and codes were designed by the finite, fallible mind of individuals projecting their own conditioned ideas and concepts onto others. What is taboo to us is not taboo to the one performing it. What is a rule to us is not a rule to another. But there is great truth in your last sentence, what we think we believe, but why are we inclined to believe what we think? The moment the mind grasps subjectivity, the sense of individuality, it, as an effect, objectifies anything that it considers is not "self"; not being subjective to the mind that subjectifies itself.

If a tree were to subjectify itself it would no longer see its forest, only other trees to compete with.

These things can only make sense to a contemplative mind, please consider what they mean.

edit on 29-10-2015 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

What is that? IMHO, anyone trying to make that sound rational is trying to justify madness.

Your problem is a trans-gendered woman was named "woman"of the year? What so bad about that? Is it just because you don't personally classify Caitlyn as a real woman...Your grievance is even more irrational than the concept of gender.. How does Caitlyn Jenner's decision to be trans-gendered have a negative effect on humanity? Let people be who they are, that might be the next big leap we need to take so that we can lose the apathy that your complaining about...

edit on 29-10-2015 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Well, in any society there is a fragile balance between the individual and the collective. Right now, in modern life, inalienable rights are being confused with individual rights.. "Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" was never meant to threaten the viability of basic social order or survival.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Humanity hasn't changed one iota and never will, the evidence is in the OP who throws transgenderism in with the dangers of Fukushima....please...my brain is hurting from so much naivite.

But! But! Think of the radioactive transgender folks who are coming to take our Freedom Fries and give our children the gay!

Yeah, totally agree. People are getting so wrapped up in inexplicable change they start to lash out at whatever is more visible to them. So yesterday's Olympic athlete is suddenly a sign of the debbil and science is just a tool of the "liberals". Because facts have a liberal bias, you know?

There is a big picture to this but it won't be seen if people don't have time to look. So instead, they just find what they can see and say that has to be why I can't get a promotion or why my kids think I'm out of touch or why my spouse left me, etc.

I'm not using hyperbole when I compare this to how the Nazi party used the church and folk logic to turn against the homosexuals and Jews with what we are doing today with Muslims and LGBT. People don't understand what they are actually angry at so they just take it out on what is in front of them.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Anyone should be able to live the way they want, but I do think the blatant, exuberant promotion of gender confusion by the media is a real thing.

I don't understand how so many other factitious disorders like Anorexia, Hypochondriasis, BPD, and Species Dysphoria are considered mental illnesses while Gender Dysphoria seems to be welcomed with open arms, which is compounded by the fact that adults with GID are at increased risk for stress, isolation, anxiety, depression and suicide.

That being said, while people want to bring Nazism into the conversion I find the LGBT crowd to be the most aggressive when it comes to shaming, labeling and attempting to force their way of thinking on the public, which is evidenced by how many people have already singled out that one subject in the OP's post.
edit on 30-10-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Well you'd best take the next train outta the solar system as it is not going to get any better.

People like Michio Kaku talk about the positive future that we can create for ourselves but they never talk about how we are going to get there. Kaku can talk about Von Neuman probes till the world ends but he never talks about who will fund, employ and operate said marvels. These scientist/futurists think the future is set in stone but spare little thought on how we are going to make it happen. I love Kakus ideas but I found it infuriating how he can just draw a straight line from point A to point B.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

I know a few people who have chosen to enrich their family by disassociation with "the now". They watch no news, listen to no radio, and read only faith based material. They do not to "want hear that crap".

They unify the family by having meals at the dining room table ...3 meals a day. Children are home-schooled. No cell phones, no internet. They do have a landline phone because they are not neandrothals! They play card and board games, word search, puzzles for entertainment. They socialize by trips to the zoo, museums, picnics at the local park, an occassional family vacation visiting relatives.

These families are making money by self employment.
One owns land and farms almonds and walnuts.
One quarries with a partnering family.
Another raises farm animals and lives on sales generated from the by products of their stock as well as baked goods, canned goods, hand stitched bedding and clothing etc.

All are hard working, deeply devout in their family, and the children are well adjusted, respectful, happy kids.

Each of these families live in different states and are neighbors to my siblings. I find myself looking forward to spending time with these folks, shamefully, more than visiting my own kin!

It's refreshing, pure...and eerie, all rolled up into something I can't define by words. The life-force in their homes is like a hit of pure oxygen...it makes you long to stay.

It is refreshing to be an observer of working, loving, respectful, giving families, whose prime directive is to live without hate, greed, or the intrusion of ill wiil.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Taboos, rules and codes were designed by the finite, fallible mind of individuals projecting their own conditioned ideas and concepts onto others. What is taboo to us is not taboo to the one performing it. What is a rule to us is not a rule to another. But there is great truth in your last sentence, what we think we believe, but why are we inclined to believe what we think? The moment the mind grasps subjectivity, the sense of individuality, it, as an effect, objectifies anything that it considers is not "self"; not being subjective to the mind that subjectifies itself.

If a tree were to subjectify itself it would no longer see its forest, only other trees to compete with.

These things can only make sense to a contemplative mind, please consider what they mean.

You really think what you're saying is profound?

This is the same garbage that is subliminally flung at us on a daily basis. Just another bland modernist subjectivity tirade.

Possibly, what you're saying doesn't make sense to any rational person. Your "contemplative mind" is possibly quite dull.
edit on 13-11-2015 by Talorc because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join