It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another insignificant thread to clog the irritable bowel that is ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I could laugh alone or we can laugh together. Which sounds more fun?

This little guy reminds me of when I was young and stupid. After a big snow storm, a buddy and I would hike to a really high point that we were familiar with, each down a pint of Rumple Minze and flip flop our way to the bottom. We would laugh hysterically, tell jokes to insult each other and make up funny words. We would act dramatic and over emphasize our movements just to represent how drunk we were.

We tumbled with grace, yet abstract, inciting bouts of rage and volleys of snow. At the bottom, we were left exhausted on our backs starring up into the falling snow in a somewhat meditative, frozen stupor. The snow would begin to collect as if we were going to lay there forever. We would get into some pretty crazy conversations as the alcohol continued to keep us warm.

Having friends that you can still responsibly do this with are great to keep around. They help you forget about your worries and leave you smiling. They let your mind take the night off so you concentrate on absolutely nothing. Whether its through lavish joy or deep sorrow, the boundaries of what is normally acceptable needs to be stretched from time to time. Its a unique opportunity to learn something new about yourself if you're willing to extract the lesson upon reflecting.

Wondering where the last ten years went won't help you as much as planning for the next few years ahead. Just make sure to let loose once in a while and stay safe. As for me, I choose a life of selfless obscurity. It keeps things interesting and undefined. As I thrive, so do those around me. I am anything to anyone who deserves it.

Some of you are probably saying, "what the hell does this have to do with the video?" That squirrel represents the fight in all of us. The feeling of going nowhere fast. You must persevere.

edit on 29-10-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
That squirrel represents the fight in all of us. The feeling of going nowhere fast. You must persevere.

I thing this spinning hamster better represents how I actually feel right about now...

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Great analogy, lol.

Not sure what that hamster is going for, but he sure is going for it!

Sometimes what we chase leads us right back to the beginning. For many, its the opposite sex.

edit on 29-10-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

That was very funny and that business of getting nowhere looked really hard ...

I kinda feel like this lot getting hammered just for the hell of it..

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I've seen a pet goat get slammed on honey mead. She sipped a quart mug down in seconds. This stuff was 16 percent alcohol.
She ate an ashtray full of cigarette butts and then proceeded to try to teach a lesson to a tree that seemed to be on her nerves. The tree won.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Quick someone call the DEA and disapprove of that squirrels devious behaviour. He's obviously not going to be a conducive member of the squirrel union. A scoundrel. A deviant. A nut gathering hooligan.

Oh it was alcohol?

never mind..

Dawww look at the little guy

*lucky it weren't something evil like erm.. you know*

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

This is animal abuse

Person probably fed alcohol soaked food to the rat

Funny but I feel bad for the rat, it looked cold

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Awwww, poor little thing! I have seen tons of squirrels, but never a drunk one. I have to wonder too if someone deliberately fed it something.

top topics

join