It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember Sam Kinison?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Dec 08, 1953 - Apr 10, 1992

Samuel Burl "Sam" Kinison was an American stand-up comedian and actor. He was known for his intense, harsh and politically incorrect humor. A former Pentecostal preacher, he performed stand-up routines that were most often characterized by an intense style, similar to enthusiastic preachers, punctuated by his trademark scream.

--He was also on Saturday Night Live. Kinison died at age 38 due to a horrific car accident.

edit on 28-10-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

Best Comedian Ever.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I loved Kinison.It totally brokle my heart when I heard he had died. Just waaaay too young.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
i loved sam Kinison Was my favorite stand up comic until I saw this guy.

They both died way to early would of had alot of funny sh"" to hear..
edit on 29-10-2015 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

He was also on the TV show - Married with children as angel.

He left his faith, Pentecostal preacher, due to his brother's death. He could not get over it. In an interview he said that he held God responsible for his brother's death.

His comical act included his attacks on God and Jesus. I remember one of his jokes defaming God was so harsh that the audience even went ohhhhhhhh.......

To go from a faithful servant to hard jokes about God and then dies? Can this ONLY be coincidental or is there more to it?

He really had a talent. I just think how he died was weird.... he becomes famous, then comes the money, new girlfriend and then is killed driving through an intersection as a drunk ran a red light.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
I remember reading something about that. If that's true, Sam would have been his own worst enemy. He had a lot of hatred and bitterness toward the Christian god he still believed in. That would cause a bad case of cognitive dissonance. That would be like cursing the sword of Damocles always hanging over your head. Yet still sleeping under it every night.

From what I've read though, he died peacefully. Supposedly he had a conversation with someone no one else could see before his death. Whether the person he was talking with was imaginary or real, he relaxed and accepted death in the last seconds.

I was never a big fan of Sam, but admittedly, sometimes he would say something and you couldn't help but laugh.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Head-on collision. Not to nitpick. I was a huge fan when he died and it was pretty shocking to hear of his death.

new topics

top topics

join