It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Dad Defends Family With Bow & Arrow (Video)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MsVen
a reply to: Kester

cheers mate.
Yeh, crap videos because we dont really want to be doing any of this I guess ....

It is hard when your hands and whole body is shaking and you cant think because you havent slept for 2 days.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MsVen

Exactly.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

You know the 'postie' was actually two pizza delivery men. What else is la la land?

Well seeing we don`t have scooter pizza delivery here in WA when ever they have delivered through all the different brands they do it by car, but our posties look exactly the same, maybe its different in Queensland, but the point is because these kids were chasing them on their push bikes and looked quite harmless, it wasn`t life threatening they`re just young kids, rowdy bunch, but get over it and see it for what it is, same goes for the kids with sticks playing in the street.

But if Les had been hit by one and they have footage or witness or evidence in injuries, I`m sure the police will knock on his door and get it stopped. If not maybe buy a gopro, sure they have the cash for one and they will be able to provide something the police could act on, other than Les using weapons and not even showing this guy throwing his weight around that you claim he is with no evidence at all to support "your" claim, post the vid .

Then they would actually have something that shows something other than word of mouth.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BowManners

Yeah. Just pointing out the obvious. It's hard to make out so you have to spend time looking. And only one in ten/twenty/thirty/? is going to look. You've done well coming onto ATS. The crazy story about you being big media stars for seven years past is going to stand out like a big red flag. Somethings going on.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BowManners

This gps fella needs his gps sorted out. He's on the wrong planet.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Alex went through that entire ordeal like it was on a video game. It didnt even touch him. He was full of pills and almost emotionally bullet proof, like a gun he was cocked to go off anytime and he hit my boy.

This is how I got off the assault charge they first tried to pin me with. If Alex had not hit my boy first, Id be in prison now. It's not too complicated to understand.
edit on 29-10-2015 by BowManners because: (Dyslexia)

edit on 29-10-2015 by BowManners because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

This is not all about Alex, its about a "crew". Alex is full of BS when he says Les had the bow pointed at him.

That's not Alex across the street in that video. He's another one who likes to advance back and forward from his yard (actually not even sure he lives in the street at all) toward our property, as part of the "Bundy Crew" (they called themselves that - not me). The bow was never fully drawn. An archer would be able to see this from the video. The video is already in the thread. It doesn't require reposting.

My family have our personal failings and problems, but that is our business and in our home. We don't go to other people's homes or property at all .... let alone to start a slinging match with them. I've admitted we are not perfect. You want me to say we over-reacted? We were pretty tired and stressed by then, and dude had just hit our kid. How many times do these people need to be told to leave us alone?

Please get your moral compass centered.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

We have intended to buy a dashcam for a while now, but never got around to it. But we are hoping to buy one in the next week as there are facebook threats to run us over. It's a lovely town.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

And there are mentions of going up your street just for the hell of it.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Personally I'm intrigued by the edits of our footage by channel 7. I get the sensational angle, I do. But it is intriguing to witness it in action. I'm also intrigued by what the neighbour boy's footage possibly consists of, as my boy was standing right next to me when he was hit. If the news edited that ... well yeh, I won't be surprised.

I guess we find that out when we get the opportunity to subpoena the footage.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I was just trying to compose a post on that but I couldn't.

It isn't sensational, it's slanted against you. There must be a high up reason for that.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Yes, I saw those posts. I wonder if they did. haha!

Funnily since it all went down, the street is quietest it has ever been since we moved in!

I never understood the traffic in this tiny cul-de-sac. Sometimes I find myself wondering if this little cul-de-sac is the busiest street in Bundaberg. I grew up near Lakemba in Sydney, with backyard mechanics chuckin' donuts in their Monaros out the front like legends. lol. Traffic is not something that gets my attention.

But just to give you an idea of how frightened they all are of us .... Neighbours kids played (appropriately) out the front of our home on Monday and Tuesday afternoons until the cops busted the bearded kid with footage on his own phone of him following my family around the park. I'll say again ... These kids are not being taught the values of common universal human rights.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I meant sensational in the sense that the media focus was always going to be on the compound bow.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I'm hitting back at channel seven. www.abovetopsecret.com... Then going to bed.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I can't really prove it's connected of course. And it may not be.

Remember I said I was protesting down town, and posting stuff against the VLAD Act on the Facebook page of my local MP? Well, he was a little more powerful than simply a local MP. He was, at the time, also the state police commissioner. At the next election he lost both those jobs. He now wants to be our new mayor.

Jack Dempsey

We suspect we are being cornered by authorities into having to utilise the VLAD Act against this "Bundy Crew."

We never will.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

A close relative of mine was the Hilton Bomber. Need I say more?

Corruption stinks.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
A new thread about me, well kind of, I cant post in now great! LOL

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Is it 20 posts ven says I must do? 5 more to go.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
originally posted by: MsVen

Nope Alex is never on his property when he decides he wants to start his slanging matches. No his house is not next door or across the road. No, that is not his family. Alex trains other people's children how to knock someone off as they are riding past on a bicycle.

Ok so he lives down the street, a couple of houses?

Where did that footage go I was talking about, Alex was standing across the road on the adjacent lawn when Les came out with the bow and arrow, can you post it for all to see?

Alex approaches children from behind like a coward, and frightens them. Alex hits children when the child says "boo" straight to his face. In that propensity, I dont really care what there is footage of or what I can prove on video, I know Alex lies about my kids to stir trouble. And that is all that I need to know to want to stay well clear of him. As I said, so long as he stayed away from my family and property, I didn't care who he was before this past weekend .... but now I'm definitely looking.

And as I had said that I`m sure the police had told you to get a restraining order, you said you`d been through it before and the other party was told your name, so you don`t want to do this with Alex, then said you will.

Please do it, all the stuff that the police come out everyday and go through the same tiresome mereygoround for you and the police and nothing gets done stops, it would be exhausting for the police as well as you guys and a waste of their time the police are given extra clout and can act on it as soon as he breaks the order. Its even better now I know he doesn`t live directly across from you, where Alex could have played on that to a degree.

There's footage of big burly men fronting up on my property or at the exit to my driveway on the YT channel. They aren't over for a friendly visit. They were asked to leave. I can't make you see something you refuse to see. One minute you dont want me filming them, next you want more footage of them. This is the same sort of logic I face in this town almost everyday.

No, I am saying "how" you were on the edge of the road, filming across the road to Alex was provoking him. What is missing from that footage is WHY you even started the camera! but of coarse film just do it from your window or something, catch him doing something the police can act upon. Like the footage of Les and weapons your not doing yourselves any favours at all.

I saw the footage to posted and said turn the vol up crazy loud, didn`t see anything in the footage.

The police only have your word and his and your footage and there`s nothing in it, other than Les becoming dangerous without any footage of why, Alex didn`t have a weapon aimed at you from across the street that was you guys to him. So its pointless getting angry at me or the police or anyone else because you don`t. Don`t you see how hard this would be for police to sort out for you?

If you get the restraining order you CAN stop him from coming near your place and doing whatever he has been.

I've asked Alex why he would ... number 1, lie about my girls, and number 2, incite a huge scene over three little girls, he admitted to me, he did not even see in his yard.

OK, all this he did this or that will stop, if he then makes those type of claims he will have to take it up with the police not come around annoying you and prove it.

Don`t know about the young kids riding around or maybe tipping your bin over once in a while etc but maybe you can put up with that until you move.

Where I say the forest from the tree`s, if all this sorts its self out, and simmered down and you can all breathe again and relax maybe you`ll understand. By all the hear say, all the squabbles, all the vids, by over reacting, by living in fear and thinking no one will help and why aren`t people doing anything or why do we look bad etc etc

I know its a crap situation, and for the most part Alex thinks its fun, that has to be solved and you know what you have to do.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Well Im new here and I was at risk before I joined. Im not sure the new thread even makes sense anymore and has been confused with all the topic control happening here.

edit on 29-10-2015 by BowManners because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join