It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Dad Defends Family With Bow & Arrow (Video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
The participant should limit her public statements on the matter.

Noted and I do agree, but it was kinda already too late once the media were involved. Yes, we could have said no.

After seven years of trying to get authorities to hear, let alone understand our side, I feel at a loss for what else to do.

I will indeed take your advice to "limit" myself and allow more discussion by members before making selective replies. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MsVen

One sided media coverage.

Are you being victimised by the system for highly successful use of cannabis medicine?

Is the boy in the cannabis vs autism video your boy?

edit on 29 10 2015 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Bollocks. Say what you want. You're being consistently put at risk by fat immature bullies and their dreadfully brought up children.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   
originally posted by: Azureblue

Women living alone, old men living alone, a disabled person etc. The needs to recognise that these people have a very reduced ability to defend themselves.

If that court found the family was at risk of violence from the other family they could be permitted by the court, to own a tazer, or a MACE for example.

That's fair imo, though I know many elderly and can not think of one who would want a weapon, too many times we see the elderly targeted bashed in a home invasion by vermin and you can tell even having gone through it they`re just not the type to want a weapon. They did make harsher penalties to those who commit these crimes on the vulnerable.

Another suggestion I will offer is that as these negihbourhood disputes become more and more serious, the above court should have the power to order one or both families to sell up and move a minimum distance away from that street. In the case of a rental property, the court could initate termination of the renatal agreement and oder evection take place.

Agreed problem is, as you can see in those video`s, who is the antagonists? its a free for all and a total mess. Unless the court was to order both parties to leave, how could a judge see who has started this mess.

Homes west and state housing do evict troublesome tenants, be they a trouble to the neighbor hood or trashing the premises but only when it gets extreme.

compulsory mediation etc.

That's the one thing that was needed the most, sit down talk and want things to change for the better, personally I think it went passed that donkeys years ago and someone needs to move and hopefully start being neighborly.

As in don`t be a disruption be thoughtful of those around you, look out for one another and others property, be helpful and offer your help if its needed, wave smile, have a quick chat, have bbq beer or cuppa once in a while.

We create our own realities.

Myself and neighbors have had a bad neighbor/s who made life hell for all who lived around them, no amount of talk or being neighborly with them helped, they were in a rental and we had them evicted, it was tough long and got ugly sometimes but we all live in peace now.

If it didn`t happen I would have sold as would my neighbours, heck I`d rather live in a tent if need be than be put in a position of my families welfare is a stake to the point I might have to kill someone or my family kill someone out of frustration and anger and maybe spend years in prison because of it , life`s too short for that type of crap.

Move!

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

. . . problem is, as you can see in those video's, who is the antagonists?

Check the delivery men getting mobbed in the video I linked a few comments back.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

You are a member of this street?

Oh I am sorry to hear that... those fwitts need someone to just stomp them out, no lie. I fear my neighbours and all they do is sing and fight. every smart bugger tells me "If you dont say anything, you deserve it" while the truth is, I'd likely cop the start of this situation. They're feral here.

Well I will refrain from mentioning any more than I did on the fb page. these foul creatures need some bleach.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

This shows their behaviour towards random strangers.

what ? I just dont see it there. ??

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   

That chased the kid on the bike?? Hard to work out, but I'm guessing that was it.

Ahh I'd love to just run those feral cretins over with a toyota.. grr

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Umm Ven.. Did you ever idle in eztv?

if not, I still support you in this outrageous situation... :/

edit on 29-10-2015 by laminatedsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Yes, thank you for taking the time to peruse our video collection.

It is a jungle out there every day after school and on weekends. And you can't tell their parents. They just accuse you of "picking on their kids". *rollseyes*

And our primary mode of transport for our family is electric bicycles. We have four.

Here is some footage of Alex supervising (??) kids in the street days before they accost the delivery men, on Thursday 22nd Oct.

The police said they saw nothing wrong with this "stick play" on and around the exit to our property. We have over half an hour of footage like like this and worse.

Sorry about the quality of the videos as it was the first time the cam had been setup in the window. It was getting dark and the webcam is not the best, especially through a flyscreen.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Yep rowdy kids, I don`t believe this ladies son to be a little angel either, if you`ve heard him.

If a young guy with such a smart ass foul mouth on him was doing that to adult males, sooner or later he will get a swift boot or backhander!

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Keeping your mouth shut can prevent 90% of trouble. Being right doesn't mean you have to argue your case. It's a difficult lesson to learn but it's what the best defence teachers teach.

There's another one on here who's exhausted because he wants to prove his case. www.abovetopsecret.com... Doesn't help to get into this state.

lately i find myself wanting to weep while i work and i try so hard to fight it back, like the stress. i work while i force myself to keep going while i fight the emotional hurt and anxiety and drowsy affects of sleep loss.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I'll be back to this thread in a while.

Your videos say it all. The news footage shows they can't quite believe they're being given the benefit of the doubt. It won't work out well for them.

Stay safe, and keep your man under control.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
originally posted by: MsVen

The police said they saw nothing wrong with this "stick play" on and around the exit to our property. We have over half an hour of footage like like this and worse.

Freakin heck MsVen, what do you expect the police to say? there is nothing saying kids can`t play on a road with sticks, do you expect them to all be in jail?

Look its obvious these guys are having fun at "your" expense because they know they can get a rise out of you guys its poor discipline and really they want discipline that they have never received, so does your son, but measured, all they have had is all they know and can get away with, but most of those video`s that are supposed to be showing us something heinous is quite tame, not something most would want to live around but "tame".

Where its not tame is when your family are using weapons through either fear or frustration.

Losing battle, in just ignoring them now, they will ramp things up to get things exciting again, then your family flips risking killing someone and it seems like even the sight of them or for something minor and legal is enough for you to get out a camera and post as proof of nothing.

Why have you chosen to stay and live with that risk of flipping out and shooting people for next to nothing or just rowdy undisciplined bogan kids with likeminded parents, if they can be called that.

Make a better life and move also teach your children not to be disrespectful especially to their elders.

You sound like a nice lady on this thread and i hope your health improves, 7 years of that has to be an added negative.

Do Australia a favour and move, so we don`t have to hear anymore of you guy`s fighting, maybe the people that move in there, things will change some what, maybe if this Alex guy is a bully and the next dude will not take his crap and drop him straight away end of story, as bullies are weak cowards and want an ass kicking. Guaranteed if this next guy does that and the kids are running amok, all he will have to say is "hey cut it out!" and they will, and show him more respect than that of their father.

That ship has sailed for you guys.
edit on 29-10-2015 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Absolutely and also what is said and how one says it, if one has no other option.

All of us are prone to frustration especially if continually provoked, but this feud between these guys has gone on and on for 7 years and i think most Australians have had the unpleasure of watching them or hearing them.

Sorry MsVen but people live and deal with problems and solve their problems everyday even much worse than your own, without the need to broadcast through as much media as they can for 7 years.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: laminatedsoul

Looks like they ambushed two delivery men on mopeds and chased them back out. Comments from facebook would support that.

We've only recently moved here but learnt quite quickly not to let the kids ride their bikes down that end of the street.

Ole alex locke at it again..Idont believe a word out of his drugged mouth. My daughter lived near them and boy oh boy did she have dramas with him.he headbutted me one day breaking my nose n he told police I fell on garden bed face first.hes scum.on disability pension for his hips but he can run pretty good..ride a push bike..mow lawns etc..hes bad bad news that one.the fella with the bow n arrow shoulda shot the scum bag

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Maybe we wouldn't have backed down if we'd had those neighbours. Then if you're feeling trapped you go for as much media coverage as you can.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

This is one side. If the big fellas in this video are being pushed into a feud they should have equivalent videos.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I asked him to listen to your replies, but he only got part way so far. He is a little upset but he will be okay. He really is a good boy. He will listen eventually, he just needs time.

When you are a home schooling family, you have an opportunity to build a strong relationship with your child. You have to hang out with them all the time - like 24/7. You have to teach them to be bearable people - not annoying little brats. You are parent, teacher, and friend. I know my boy is good.

I like to consider myself a bit of a writer. I've never understood the taboo around swearing. It's in all the movies, TV Shows and music - so why confuse children with trivial age discriminatory boundaries like this? So much art and culture would be denied if you limited exposure to swearing. All my children are allowed to swear as an Adult would, when appropriate. They all know how I feel about the C* word. All my girls choose not to and never, if rarely, ever do. My boy swears. Sorry. He never usually says the C* word, though. Something must've unnerved him.

You need to understand his father had just arrived home with ice-cream. Les had run the gauntlet to the store. On his way home, this big kid (with a beard) tried to drop a log on him, causing Leslie to almost fall off his bike. The next thing, there's a total stranger we have never seen before in our front yard calling Leslie outside. wtf?

As far as I'm concerned, my boy is a great defender of his family, who has taken his survival lessons seriously and knows when it's time to utilise those skills ... including intuition.

I'm not sure where kicking over a family's garbage bins is an appropriate "non-aggressive" way to tell a father his little girls were seen in someone else's yard (especially when you yourself know it is an outright lie) ...

The next video happened the day before - on Friday 23rd Oct - the day before Batman turned up. Les is talking to Alex who can be heard if you turn up your volume crazy loud. Again sorry about the quality of the footage.

It's not the first time these people have pulled out baseball bats to tell us to "quit picking on their kids." But It's not my kids chasing the delivery guys out of the street screaming at them, so they cant even deliver our weekly pizza coupon!
It's not my kids hanging off street signs and loitering all over the streets. It's not my kids dropping logs on people's heads as they try to ride past. We might ride bicycles, but when we ride we are not playing, we are traffic. Gangs of playing children should GTFO of the way.

We have never been on TV before, as far as we are aware. We dont watch free-to-air TV very often. We have 9 computers and various other technology devices in the home, so we prefer the internet. Please give me some idea of the approximate date/year/season, maybe even a location of these shows where we supposedly appeared? Just approximates. I'm genuinely interested to see if there is something. If we were on any of these shows, you have to be talking over 11 years ago at least.

We are quite obviously not wealthy (not a cent of debt though). We have always lived in low income areas which are often rough, and if not, the landlord is trying to run some scam ripping everyone off ... or both.

We were a little bit "gypsy" for a while, moving a lot trying to find somewhere to settle. But we are also activists. We stand up and protest when people around us are wronged - even the underdog. It doesn't really make you very popular with the popular people. We are very passionate about most everything. And as humans, we also have human problems and human failings too. People are who they are. As long as your not hurting anyone, wtf does it matter?

We have lived an incredible life of unbelievable craziness. I'm surprised how much the brain can actually take without truly snapping. Life is wonderful but sure can be stressful at times. People are evil and people are awesome. We have had some mighty encounters over the years. I wouldn't be surprised if there is something in past media.

We've been here for 7 or 8 years. Prior to that we had been living stable in a peaceful remote town for about 2-3 years, where I had intended my singletons and newborn triplets to be raised. We were forced to move to "Bundy" because housing said our house was "too small". But the bedrooms in this house are three times smaller and the rest of the home is open plan design. We had toddler triplets. In everything. The day we moved here some nosey old fella came over and stopped our (hourly paid) removalists from working, so he could have a chat and ask them where we had moved from. I'm just trying to get my little kids inside and settled in after a three hour drive. AGAIN, WTF?

We are not locals. We have no "crew". We are fish out of water and going more insane than ever here. How do you move when you have no money and don't believe in bludging off charity, relatives, or friends? Yes, I've tried to work. My health and appearance has lost me jobs. I've freelanced my skills with small successes over time. I am who I am. But ....

My two eldest girls have jobs. Almost everyday they feed this "town" in the restaurants where they work. My eldest topped all her classes except one when she returned to institutionalised schooling to complete her final senior year of high school. My second eldest daughter was getting "Daily Deviations" at deviantART when she was only 11 years old (two years before the website age limit). For years they voluntarily woke themselves up at weird times of the morning to participate in live online tutorials. My triplets are beautiful. As described by a friend - "All they need are wings and halos, and they would be angels."

Say what you want about me, but ALL MY KIDS ARE F****N AWESOME!!

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Yes we are highly vocal anti-prohibitionists and medical marijuana advocates.

No it is not our boy in the autism video. That is young Alex (not to be confused with my neighbour Alex). It is indeed powerful footage showing how effective the treatment is.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join