It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tan Mom Has a New Protege.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I'm sure a lot of people who spend any time on the internet will remember the Tan Mom Fiasco, and all of the internet outrage it caused.

Well, if you like being outraged about the stupidity that poor self esteem can cause in some humans, here's a story for you!

Chantelle Tolson initially began tanning as an eczema treatment, saying it was the inly thing that lessened her symptoms. Fair enough. Personally, I would recommend just going out in the sun, but some people are busy. Eventually, Tolson became addicted to the browness, and was tanning every other day for 12 minutes! She then became pregnant and quit the beds.

Post baby, Chantelle just felt so pale that she couldn't stand it; but, who has time to tan with a newborn! This is when she began injecting herself with Melanotan 2. She swears she "watched Youtube videos" on how to safely inject herself, but she soon became sick... and slightly disgusting.

I'll let everyone read the Original Article , but beware, there are some graphic images.

Everyone does stupid things in their lives, but going through all of this for a tan! I can't even imagine after suffering from horrible wounds at the injection site of a self administered elective injection, that you would ever start again.

Excuse the manic pace of this article, as I'm at work and slipping this in between business.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

If u want a tan move to Phoenix or Miami.

People who follow this nonsense r morons.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Such a shame!
Such a beautiful girl...

Do they NOT have spray tanners (beds) in Europe?
Don't personally know if they are safe but, they must be better than this!

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Isn't she gorgeous! It's such a shame.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   

It's some sort of mental illness/body dismorphia - it must be. Poor people.

Brits, Eastern Europeans, they love the over-tanned look. Yet fly round the world to SE Asia they are going crazy over whitening cream.

Everybody is a cretin.

new topics

top topics

join