It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National exit poll data leaked!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Some national exit poll data from the presidential and other election races on Nov. 2 have been leaked online. The leaked data show weighted results from the six-network exit poll pool at various points on Nov. 2 and Nov. 3, up until the point Sen. Kerry conceded. However, the data does not provide "raw" evidence that John Conyers Jr, whose minority half of the House Judiciary Committee is investigating election irregularities.

Side Note: John Conyers Jr has asked the networks to release the raw data (evidence) and ALL the networks have refused, claiming their tallies are proprietary.

FYI: you'll need adobe acrobat reader to view the polls
www.scoop.co.nz...

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
syntaxer

Point of clarification: does this sentence

"However, the data does not provide "raw" evidence that John Conyers Jr, whose minority half of the House Judiciary Committee is investigating election irregularities."

mean that the data doesn't prove that Triad had/used remote access to the voting machines?

Also, I don't know how to interpret these polls, but I see that more females than males were polled, which some say accounted for the difference in the polled vs actual results.

Good find, though.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Yes, good find, syntaxer.
Undoubtedly there were flaws and problems with voting/election irregularities, etc. Same for 2000. What interests me, in relation to this particular 2004 election, specifically Ohio, is that Bush won Ohio with nearly 119,000+/- votes, after the initial recount.

As such, how many of those nearly 119,000+/- votes were attributed to Ohio voters using and/or accessing voting machines? In other words, how many of those nearly 119,000+/- votes came from voters using voting machines?

seekerof

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
syntaxer

Point of clarification: does this sentence

"However, the data does not provide "raw" evidence that John Conyers Jr, whose minority half of the House Judiciary Committee is investigating election irregularities."

mean that the data doesn't prove that Triad had/used remote access to the voting machines?

Also, I don't know how to interpret these polls, but I see that more females than males were polled, which some say accounted for the difference in the polled vs actual results.

Good find, though.

The data "pdf evidence" obtained over the internet (leaked) will be unable to with hold as evidence in court . The networks will have to release the official "raw evidence" the exit poll data, in order to submit as evidence. Something that ALL networks (dem/rep partisan) have declined to do so.

Combine those speed bumps with our President's re-election campaign putting up road blocks I'm sure the minority half of the House will have a very hard time protecting our democracy from "voting irregularities"
oh and cases which resemble "a poorly drafted script for a late night conspiracy-theory movie."

Seekerof i will continue to investigate the numbers/results. At this moment though, going through 119,000 votes to deterime the +/- outcome will demand months of late night pizza pockets.

[edit on 4-1-2005 by syntaxer]

join