It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China not afraid of war with USA - Homeland invasion and occupation now possible!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

I noted that as well. Everybody commented on how China would never physically invade the U.S. for this or that reason.

But since when did "war" mean invasion these days? There's so many more efficient ways to war anymore. Economic wars are the first to come to mind. Foreign policy politics, subjugation through technical prowess, etc. Lots of ways to win a war now. Sending troops to invade is SO 20th century!

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
If the Chinese or any highly advanced nation wanted to wipe out any enemy they could do it with biowarfare and no one would ever be the wiser. Yes there are now weapons which effect only certain kinds of DNA.

It could be targeted at a specific population that had a specific genetic marker like the epople who eat a certain type of GMO food or use a certain type of pesticide. The ways are far too many and tracing a epidemic back to a government would be virtually imposible!

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
If the Chinese or any highly advanced nation wanted to wipe out any enemy they could do it with biowarfare and no one would ever be the wiser. Yes there are now weapons which effect only certain kinds of DNA.

It could be targeted at a specific population that had a specific genetic marker like the epople who eat a certain type of GMO food or use a certain type of pesticide. The ways are far too many and tracing a epidemic back to a government would be virtually imposible!

Actually if only one certain people started getting sick for no reason it would be fairly obvious really. Remember chinese immigrants if they didnt catch it then they would figure hey. there is our vector and synthesize a cure by innoculating the DNA of th e infected with chinese DNA. That tactic only works IF you do nto have a diverse population to compare and contrast. Once again China would get a reprisal that makes hiroshima look liek a pancake party.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: StargateSG7

Blah blah blah CHina SUPAH SCIENCE SU!! Chinas troops are stupider than russian troops and the French are better trained than them. Not going to argue with you. youre just flat wrong. China cant be afraid . you know why? because rock and sand,and land is not alive.

The PRC is really a Mafia with a large number of soldiers/thugs to keep th e select few in power. Scum in short.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I concurr And as I 'm sure you have observed ,Hostages make lousy soldiers.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Eeks! I hope they don't send their aircraft carrier across the Pacific! Whatever would we do?

C'mon... Are we supposed to take this seriously? Sure, if we were to allow China to move in all of their troops, supplies, aircraft, and give them some time to set up, they would stand a fighting chance of having some survivors, but that's about as far as it would get, even 5 years from now. There's just no way China catches up to us in 5 years. That said, we wouldn't fare a whole lot better invading China. Also, if we were truly threatened by an invasion by China, our nukes would not sit in their silos as our nation was erased conventionally.

All of this doesn't even consider that the technology the US is sporting in the Middle East is most likely far outdated compared to what we would break out in the event China was actually able to land any useful military presence on our shores.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

You are assuming that China will invade
Openly and Overtly. Who is to say that
100,000 highly trained, quiet, hidden
And waiting Chinese troops are not
already HERE?!

Living and Waiting in multiple distributed
warehouses building pre-designed munitions
and weapons from supplies bought on the
open market.

Where one day a signal arrives to disperse
All to predetermined targets ... Waiting until
Nightfall on some crisp day in November to
Perform an all-out Coordinated and SIMULTANEOUS attack on landbased
targets. To destroy critical infrastructure
In one fell swoop!!! And then go back into
the shadows until the heavy commercial
Aircraft bombers arrive to drop their firestorm
Starters day after day for three months straight...
To drive the city folk to the country side where
The cold winter snow and ice will finish them off!

A scenario where America's ballistic missile
submarines were found and destroyed by
The characteristic wake of the bulging
upwards and downwards of the oceans
as the subs slide between Ocean thermocline
layers betraying their location to radar
satellite located high above!

And when the following spring comes in,
The long range Chinese drones arrive
To hunt and kill off any survivors with
Their thermal cameras and .50 cal
Guns...from 300 million to a few thousand
Survivors...the vaaaast hordes of poor
Huddled Chinese masses can be shipped over
on armadas of freighters to now breathe free
In their newly aquired 10 million square miles
More of North American leibensraum !!!

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Blah blah blah CHina SUPAH SCIENCE SU!! Chinas troops are stupider than russian troops and the French are better trained than them. Not going to argue with you. youre just flat wrong. China cant be afraid . you know why? because rock and sand,and land is not alive.

The PRC is really a Mafia with a large number of soldiers/thugs to keep th e select few in power. Scum in short.

This very much describes the US system as well, where you have a Buch of stupid soildiers keeping the scumbags in Power.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
WW 2 proved one thing, quality will always be out gunned by quantity. Panther tank, 6,000, Shermans/t34's, 100,000.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
WW 2 proved one thing, quality will always be out gunned by quantity. Panther tank, 6,000, Shermans/t34's, 100,000.

That is something that has always bother me too. Our weapon systems cost so much (F-22 comes to mind) that only a certain percentage ever gets built due to cost.. Is the percentage enough if a real shooting war starts ?

So far China has acted like little Kimmy of N. Korea with their rhetoric and words of consequences..

I don't see the USA and allies backing down with regards to international waters.. At least I hope not..

A great video and commentator on things in China which I watch all the time.. I like his dry sense of humor and some of the stuff he brings to the table; enjoy.
youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
China wouldn't make it pass one major US city.

They would have to nuke the crap out of us. The notion of a conventional war with the US is laughable.

Seriously, you seriously are going to make that statement. the way your country is running at the moment, mate you would have people there supporting china's right to invade and people blogging how they are triggered at the sight of all the males in authoritarian camoflage garb running around the city with the heavy military presence. in fact i would even wager 75% of the civilian population wouldnt even notice.
Infact like it or not something like this might actualy bring America back together.
wouldnt make it past the first city,lol.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

All the cops would have trouble because of all the stuff we would steal...a Chinese amphibious unit would be stripped the first night on a California invasion...

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Step away from the CAPS LOCK. immediately. Cease & desist - it's very distracting - I was enjoying your poem.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Sorry, I don't quite understand your motivations. Are you a prophet, or a self-hating Chinese person?

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Remember this though, any conflict with them will also uncork north korea and lead to an innevitable nuclear exchange so if the US is forced to take action it has to be quick, massive, devastating and precise and for once I think that a viable lightning nuclear strike on both north Korea and Beijing is a valid military option, indeed it may actually be the only way the US can maintain its own security and that of it's allies though this would undoubtedly devastate south Korea as well and have dire consequences for Japan, Russia may not stand on the sidelines if this occures either so the US has to get NATO back on board NOW. 

It's amazing how a few people ( governments) can brainwash 95% of the population with their BS.

Any nuke dropped on any country is wrong, evil and horrific. No matter who it is.

F#ck this patriotism for your country BS . it means governments can get away with some truly horrific things. I mean, let's face it. I would bet that the sociopath percentage in governments is quite high

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

What a load of rubbish!

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
This joke of a thread still going on?

Guess any excuse for a red dawn fan wank.

Sorry but unless China has learned to walk on water there wont be any invasion!
edit on 1-11-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
You know all those guns that the rest of the world hates that we have?

Yeah, they'll pretty much ensure that there will NEVER be an occupation, or invasion of America.

You want to see America united as never before? Try invading us.

I guarantee that all the petty differences will fade away to nothing in the face of a common enemy.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982
You know all those guns that the rest of the world hates that we have?

Yeah, they'll pretty much ensure that there will NEVER be an occupation, or invasion of America.

You want to see America united as never before? Try invading us.

I guarantee that all the petty differences will fade away to nothing in the face of a common enemy.

I think its the massive ocean and massive navy and Air force that will pretty much make any invasion impossible.

But I wont tread on on your ed dawn fantasy

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
This joke of a thread still going on?

Guess any excuse for a red dawn fan wank.

Sorry but unless China has learned to walk on water there wont be any invasion!

China have never stated that they will invade the US. China have said that they would challenge the US in the South China sea.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join