It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sounds and a plane/UFO?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
While i was watching a TV Series yesterday night i heard some sounds (like bending metal), my first guess was that it came from the TV as a song started just that moment but it when i muted the speakers the sound continued.

My second guess was a factory which is just next to my house so i opened my window to check, at first i was like "ok that's the source" but when the sound continued to fade away and as this factory never released such sounds before, i changed my mind.

So i observed the sky and then a plane caught my attention, i can not really say that it was certainly the source of the sounds, but with the plane getting farther away from me (factory direction), the sound got lower too, nonetheless, another reason the plane caught my attention was that the red blinking light duration was very long (could it be a special signal due to plane errors?) compared to the planes i usually see.

I then checked the flight radar to see what model it is and for my surprise, there was no plane at all on that route shown, that said, i live close to big airports and all the area here is covered by radar, i check the radar like every second day and i have never before spotted a plane not beeing shown there.

Rough location is Haan/Wuppertal, Germany and the time was about 0:50 am.

Has anyone saw or heard something similar to this or even noticed the same thing yesterday?

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This is the second time I've had an experience like this that was reported in Germany was well.. at the same time (near 1am) even though it's across the world.. I live in New York, only an hour from New York City.

The night before last night I was walking to my room (I have to go outside to get to that part of the house) and heard a sound I could only imagine was some kind of metal-on-metal. I have a lot of planes fly over my house, as well as helicopters, so I'm used to the noises but this one was a little different. It was just.. off. When I looked for the source I saw a plane, flying in my direction - the front light really bright. As it was flying it curved off to my life, its right, and had only one red flashing light that I could see. The sky was completely clear. I mean I certainly could have been hearing the echo of the plane, as I live in a valley, but I don't remember hearing a noise like that one, or seeing a plane make such a sudden turn. Who knows

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Drazzl

Some planes fly under radar when they are landing is there any airports near you? Or it could have been military.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Not all aircraft show up on tracking sites. Many military aircraft don't have ADS-B transponders, or fly with them active.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The system is not 100% actuate. Tbf it seems E.T are able to manipulate space & time. Therefore it's logical to conclude that what we see/sense is man made.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

Some planes fly under radar when they are landing is there any airports near you? Or it could have been military.

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Not all aircraft show up on tracking sites. Many military aircraft don't have ADS-B transponders, or fly with them active.

As i said before, i never spotted any plane which was not shown up there but instead i see planes movement even after they landed on the airports nearby, also gliders and private planes at very low altitude showing up there, this area is almost fully covered!
Can not rule out some military plane but its very unlikely to see them flying around at night, especially without signal (military crafts i saw have their positioning, speed, altitude and time enabled but the other details blocked out), if there is no special occasion and i have not heard of any so far..

But anyways, what kinda planes you know about that instead of the casual plane sounds makes some metallic sounds?

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

They occasionally fly at night doing training with night vision goggles, where they fly almost blacked out. They leave the red fuselage light on for other aircraft to see, because that doesn't interfere with the goggles.

The duration depends on the type of aircraft and the light used. Different manufacturers of the lights have different patterns and durations.

As for the sound, it could have been a developing problem, or could have just been the way the sound reached you. I've heard some odd sounds from aircraft over the years, and they've been very inconsistent.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

"They occasionally fly at night doing training with night vision goggles, where they fly almost blacked out. They leave the red fuselage light on"

Interesting...

Can you explain this? www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope so

edit on 29-10-2015 by MarsIsRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MarsIsRed

Officially, no. As I said, it's nothing in the white world. You were very lucky to see it that close.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

As an experienced observer (over 30 years), I was genuinely baffled by this. But your explanation kinda makes sense.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I've seen it in its mission role, which was impressive as hell. Seeing it that close would be amazing.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

I've seen it in its mission role, which was impressive as hell. Seeing it that close would be amazing.

Case closed then (sorta)

My sighting truly confused me. Thanks for the expertise!

top topics

join