It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of ISIL Surfaces Of Them Faking Beheadings Is It Legit? Who Made This Video And Where?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
So here we have a video of ISIL faking beheadings in what appears to be a movie studio is this a legit vedio what do you think? I think it looks real and someone leaked the information onto the internet for all to see. If so what does it mean? What do you think ATS? Motives?

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

The only thing it's missing is narration from Brian Williams haha

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

It means that someone that has lots of money to throw around is trying to manipulate the general public into an extreme fear response so they can do what they want. Guess who?

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

WOOOW nice find , whats written behind the live leak logo by the way couldn't understand it

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

It means that someone that has lots of money to throw around is trying to manipulate the general public into an extreme fear response so they can do what they want. Guess who?

Could it be SATAN?

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

WOOOW nice find , whats written behind the live leak logo by the way couldn't understand it

I have no idea I am guessing it must say something like Allah U Akbar Durka Durka Jihad or something like that. But seriously it looks like it could be arabic or French or something. . . .
edit on 28-10-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It reminds me of how they made the fake news footage on the movie Wag the Dog. Is it true? I have no clue. I wouldn't put it past certain people to fake something like that to instill panic and fear. In an age where whole cities and landscapes can be digitally created and governments get up to all kinds of buggery in order to pass laws that restrict rights, I think anything is possible.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
It could be a scene from a movie or TV and not propaganda but I have seen beheading videos where it was obviously shot in front of a green screen. Very staged, clumsy and horrible editing....why?
edit on 28-10-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

While I wouldn't be surprised that some...maybe even most...of the videos of ISIS we see are fake propaganda, I have a hard time believing that they would fake things in a studio when there is such an expanse of desert where they could be filming them "live on location," even if they were fake.

The distance from the set and the lack of sound makes me think that this is deliberately obscure because it's not really video of anyone faking anything...well, maybe making a fake video about someone faking something.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
So here we have a video of ISIL faking beheadings in what appears to be a movie studio is this a legit vedio what do you think? I think it looks real and someone leaked the information onto the internet for all to see. If so what does it mean? What do you think ATS? Motives?

I believe this has been debunked.

www.metabunk.org...
edit on 28-10-2015 by SergeantSmoke because: Add statement

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Really interesting. I've often wondered if, at least, some of these weren't faked. It'd be hard to believe that this beheading behavior would be tolerated on the level it has been if real.

edit on 1015310110pm4831America/ChicagoWed, 28 Oct 2015 13:51:48 -0500 by MythMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Maybe something as simple as someone making a B Movie on middle east issues. who knows, a giant woman or a sharknado could very well burst on the next scene for all we know. or......something more sinister is afoot.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SergeantSmoke

I believe this has been debunked.

www.metabunk.org...

Well, to be fair, the video they are debunking could be any number of takes they filmed for the final video. It is very interesting that this is released though, even if it is a HOAX. Who would go to all the trouble to make a faked video of a real execution? What purpose would it serve?

If real or if not, it is still an odd thing to have surfaced.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I remember a thread a while back discussing this video and a member found that it was most likely from a Turkish TV show that was using current events in its plot. At this time I cannot find the post or thread but will make sure to update it if I find it.

That being said, I do think there is something fishy with a lot of those beheading videos.

My theory is someone from the Turkish TV show decided to sneak some footage and forward their agenda. I believe that ISIS is a made up entity funded by TPTB but I personally would never do anything like this to fuel more speculation to discredit the truth movement.

BRB with pics or links...

I am at work and do not want to click on any videos that show this stuff so please do a web search along the lines of "turkish tv show shows is beheading" and you will have plenty of info to base your own opinions.

A lot of the links will be really bad though...

edit on 28-10-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Correction. You have posted a video that was posted several months ago and is claimed to be ISIL on YouTube.

When it was posted originally I believe it was cyberberkut that had claimed to have found it, but I may be mistaken on that point. Either way, it was a rather large thread.

ETA - found it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The third link is the original thread. So that makes you #4

edit on 28-10-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   

]

According to Jimstone this was the work of Senator John McCain.

FULL VIDEO OF STUDIO FILMING FAKE ISIS BEHEADING WAS REAL AND BANNED EVERYWHERE. I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A PICTURE, BUT NO, THE ENTIRE VIDEO WAS NAILED FROM A MEMBER OF JOHN McCAIN'S STAFF BY HACKER GROUP CYBERKUT AND IT IRREFUTABLY PROVES THE ISIS VIDEOS WERE PRODUCED IN A STUDIO BY McCAIN. If "Islamic terror" was in any way real, they would not need to fake it. Islamic terror is a HOAX and that is all there is to it, this is solid gold, RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE, ARCHIVE AND POST! UPDATE: VIDEO WORKS NOW, IT GOT HACKED OFF ONE OF THE SERVERS BUT I HAVE BACKUPS AND OTHER SERVERS. TRY NOW. All this means is that I will leave this up for another full day. Everyone should see this.

Jimstone.com

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Seems (to me) like a lot of dis-information and doublespeak all aimed at creating doubt and / or justification regardless of what side of the coin you're on.

This smacks of high order illusion(s) for the purposes of political and public opinion manipulation.

edit on 10/29/2015 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

]

According to Jimstone this was the work of Senator John McCain.

FULL VIDEO OF STUDIO FILMING FAKE ISIS BEHEADING WAS REAL AND BANNED EVERYWHERE. I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A PICTURE, BUT NO, THE ENTIRE VIDEO WAS NAILED FROM A MEMBER OF JOHN McCAIN'S STAFF BY HACKER GROUP CYBERKUT AND IT IRREFUTABLY PROVES THE ISIS VIDEOS WERE PRODUCED IN A STUDIO BY McCAIN. If "Islamic terror" was in any way real, they would not need to fake it. Islamic terror is a HOAX and that is all there is to it, this is solid gold, RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE, ARCHIVE AND POST! UPDATE: VIDEO WORKS NOW, IT GOT HACKED OFF ONE OF THE SERVERS BUT I HAVE BACKUPS AND OTHER SERVERS. TRY NOW. All this means is that I will leave this up for another full day. Everyone should see this.

Jimstone.com

Thanks for the confirmation everyone batton down the hatches its gonna be a perfect storm of spin to sway the public one way or another in my opinion. . . . .

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Yeah it is that Turkish TV show the Wolves or something like that. It does like law and order and incorporates recent events. It is about a Turkish military counter terrorism unit. I think we have covered this a few times.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I wonder what the motivation for making these fake beheadings was?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join