It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A short introduction about occupied Palestine in a 5 min. video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
The humiliation of Palestinians, told by Israeli women soldiers:

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Well boo hoo for them. Prolly people who dont liek to follow orders and or hated being in the military for 2 years.
PAlestine was never a contry. their representative is a sham and the UNs by laws prevent them from making a nation or state just like they tried to do. They are a peacekeeping organization only. The former League of nations though DID have th e authority to make nation states though.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

boo hoo.. news for you Israel was never a country! yet there they are occupying a land against Internationl Law!

And here you are telling lies

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

boo hoo.. news for you Israel was never a country! yet there they are occupying a land against Internationl Law!

And here you are telling lies

Israel was a country before the UN existed. its in the history books. Nope im not lying. The League of nations legally re created Israel. MJ was a child molester and a drug addict. nice picture of him btw.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

seriously dude, if you didn't exist you had to be made-up.. haha

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Breaking the silence? Hardly.

Here's that brave Muslim boy again....

www.youtube.com...

Humiliation? Sure....lots of it.

Humiliate Israel your gonna get humiliation back....

Attempt to hurt/damage Israel or Israelis? Your gonna get it back.

Live and let live? You'll get that back too.

Ask the kid in the Video.....

edit on 30-10-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: amazing

I feel it's you that's one-sided on this.

However, I will cede the Israeli position may be hardening. I believe rightly.

Humor me on this as while you won't agree with the premise, there's an evolution occurring here, politically.

First this:

www.i24news.tv...

An interesting policy statement.

Apparently, a few hours ago he's back-pedaled on this statement. Understandably.

New alliances are forming. Jordan, they've been mellow for a while now, so that's no surprise. Egypt is basically covering Israel's backdoor in a virtual ally pose. Saudi Arabia, there's been agreements on security issues between the two for a while now.

This newest item is a political statement, which is taken the relationship to a new level. Both seeing Iran as deadly enemies.

My view sees Israel almost done with traditional negotiations. They've gotten nowhere for decades. They are now in a position of strength. At least from regional threats. Syria being the only real avowed enemy that's close and their ability to prosecute a war with Israel is non-existent.

Israel may very well take stronger actions in light of the increased attacks. Stronger than previously....

But please spare me the genocide crap. If they wanted to, they have had the ability to commit that genocide any time.

First, they've suffered that type of activity and I believe it's an evil act in their eyes. (Please spare me the usual rebuttal that the only reason Israel hasn't done so is due to international pressure. That is self-evident crap. That public pressure has not moved Israel one iota on the Palestine issue...as most of the pro-Palestinian poster say yourselves, violation of international law...blah, blah, blah.

If those laws and pressure hasn't moved them then those same laws and pressure wouldn't restricted them either. Rather simple.

An accord will not be reached until Hama, Hezbollah and Iran are out of the equation.

If you really want change? Take them on...Israel isn't budging....surely you can see that.....SURELY...LOL

Public pressure is stopping Israel from just "invading" and taking over the Palestinian territories. So they do it slowly, mile by mile as in this last little war and settlement and military installations by settlement and military installation.

The only hope of peace is for more people to side with the Palestinians. Boycott, Divest and Sanction type movements. More countries are taking that stance and it especially resonates with millennials who can see through the politics.

When I say side with the Palestinians, I don't mean against Israel, I mean for statehood. Egypt and Jordan, the two biggest players in that region, don't want war, they can't handle the refugee crisis that would be unleashed. They'll help with security as will the US and most other countries in the world.

The issue is that Israel simply will not negotiate or talk. That's it. That's the only thing stopping peace.

If you believe public pressure is stopping Israel, there's no help for it.

The sad part of this is there's never been a better opportunity for, at least, the return of the West Bank. With accords reached with Egypt and Jordan, the only close potential State enemy is Syria and they are hardly in a position to attack anyone. In other words, the current situation has never, NEVER been safer for Israel.

I suspect you didn't even read the Link I shared. When even a major Muslim country, Saudi Arabia, publically states support for Israel in a Palestinian-Israeli conflict due to Iranian influences in Palestine, then my point is beyond debatable.

Iran is an active player in the Palestinian issue and has goals that do not match Palestine's.

Palestine's current position has never been weaker-world attention now being on Syria- and at the same time never has an easier solution been at hand.

Get Hamas and Hezbollah out of Palestine. Do that and an accord would be reached.

Your hope for 'public pressure' swaying Israel, is the path for continued no change. I even begin to suspect your loyalties aren't , in fact, with Palestine at all. Rather anti-Israeli or pro Iranian....same difference.

You think I'm anti Jew and pro Iran? LOL Laughable. Don't forget that President Reagan was pro Iran. He gave them weapons after the Hostage Crisis there.

Being against apartheid is not the same as being anti Israel.

The ball really is in the hands of the Israelis. All of the headway that the Palestinians have made recently have been because of diplomacy and not because of Hamas and Hezballah. You really need to brush up on current events. Don't believe everything talk radio tells you. It's not true.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

You can make 'amusing' little non-responses that say nothing. What I think what you miss is most on ATS have gone over these points numerous times before your attempt.

Most have made their sides decisions well before your diatribe.

We are aware of the extremes on both sides thank you very much. They ARE on both sides, by the way.

What you bang into is your own positioning. It comes across as....well, unbalanced or objective. An 'activist'.

Israel's position has never been stronger. Palestine's is weakening. All it's neighbors are more concerned with alliances with Israel based on the threats from the east. Be it Iran/Syrian/Russian coalition or Isis. With even a touch of Turk/Ottoman empire ambitions. Toss in the international attention is, rightly, on Syria and the Palestinian position suffers.

Citing international law vis-a-vise the U.N. weakens your position. It is not respected and disliked by the majority. Those that cite it are perceived as running out of talking points and the act of desperation....especially in the U.S..

Israel is no angel. Got it. Agreed. There are none in nation form on this planet. Especially the ME.

Get rid of the Hamas/Hezbollah/Iran influence in Palestine and Israel loses much of it's argument not to settle. No active or able neighbors to defend against. New coalitions amongst former enemies AND removal of Iranian interference?

Israel would give pause. They would relook at the whole issue. That would force compromise on their part.

If they didn't? Then even I would reconsider my position on this. So, I believe, would many others. Keep this in an either/or scenario-and nothing you promote would change it, IMO- and I'd see Israel come out on top....so would millions of Americans.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

I will give you some Nazi words from your beloved zionist friends that terrorizes defenseless people:

"We will gas you until you die" - Israeli Soldiers Terror Campaign against Palestinians

Keep your Hamas/Hezbollah/Iran BS for you man. Israelis are the manipulative occupiers, oppressors, liers and terrorists that don't want any Palestinian State. Dont patronize me dude.
edit on 30/10/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

You use one comment and ignore Palestinian Authority Charters that call for the destruction of Israel. Ditto hamas.

Thank you for proving my suspicions. Nazis? Of course. Look in mirror....

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join