It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recordings of Subway pitchman Jared Fogle bragging about child sex to air on 'Dr. Phil'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Hopefully there's nothing nasty in the mayonnaise

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

“I would fly us clear across the world if we need to. To Thailand or wherever we want to go. If we're gonna try to get some young kids with us it would be a lot easier,”

OK now my question Who in blue bloddy hell is this we.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

The women recording him in the tapes who was posing as sympathetic to his sexual proclivities.

edit on 28-10-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I got it now, with that hole we and us makes one think its more than one person but you never know.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
He wont see gen pop because he's a celebrity.

He's going straight to Ad-Seg

He got off WAAAAAYYY easy

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
It's people like this that I despise using tax money on. You can get a bullet for a buck and even that is too good for him.

As a parent, I am not sure I could sleep until I had my own justice had he done something to my child. Jail time would be a small price to pay.

What an utterly disgusting individual.

As a mother I absolutely agree. I thought when I found out I was having a boy, that I wouldn't have to worry so much about rape, or things like that. Knowing I would have to be responsible for a life, I began to pay more attention to the world around us.... and it doesn't matter if you have a boy or a girl, there are sick dogs out there who will snatch your baby up in a heartbeat, regardless of their age, and will have no problem brutalizing and raping your child(ren)....

I share your feeling about jail/prison time being a small price to pay.... Once you become a threat to my child, I gotta take you out permanently, no questions about it.

-Alee

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
He wont see gen pop because he's a celebrity.

He's going straight to Ad-Seg

He got off WAAAAAYYY easy

I dunno

Prison guards here have a habit of arranging "accidents" were doors are left open to gen pop cant imagine it being much different in the states

edit on 28-10-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Yeah, poor Jeffery Dahmer found himself in those situations several times.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah, poor Jeffery Dahmer found himself in those situations several times.

Such a tragedy

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

If I can see that violin it is still way too big for my tastes.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

ATTENTION!

Please remember that advocating violence (especially in gruesome detail) is not acceptable here on ATS and violates the ATS Terms and Conditions

While the staff here at ATS recognizes that this is a hot button subject, we still expect Civilty and Decorum when posting here on ATS.

Any further violations of this policy will result in post removals....continued posting of it will result in post bans.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Castrate him.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Castrate him.

Now now.

We cant wish harm on him.

Instead he can hope he makes special friends with big bubba who gives him lots of "special" fun time hugs

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Ugh that hurts my soul. I knew I shouldn't have clicked. I could have gone through eternity without hearing about someone enjoying sex with a child. He ought to be skinned by a cannibal. Shame on Dr.Phil for bringing this to even more people, what a whore he is.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
man brags about raping children, man gets high priced lawyer, man gets less time than lesser felonies at a 3 star hotel most likely.

meanwhile, lets advocate human rights and injustice all over the world... oh the hypocrisy!.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
What type of frickin society do we have where a deviant can even think he can share that # with normal people?

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
What type of frickin society do we have where a deviant can even think he can share that # with normal people?

After the shiz thats gone down in the UK lately nothing surprises me with these monsters.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

She led him to believe she was into children as well.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

She led him to believe she was into children as well.

What? Are there that many out there that they feel comfortable even among themselves? We've got to step up the work on these animals.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

What? Are there that many out there that they feel comfortable even among themselves?

It would seem they do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join