It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recordings of Subway pitchman Jared Fogle bragging about child sex to air on 'Dr. Phil'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
How sick and depraved is this [SNIP].....people like this should be put down immediately. What a sick, sick individual. To think he had a family himself and was the spokesperson for Subway....

This has my blood boiling.

Disgraced Subway pitchman Jared Fogle was caught on secretly recorded audio tapes boasting of his sick attraction to children — and said he wanted to travel “across the world” to fulfill his desires.

“I would fly us clear across the world if we need to. To Thailand or wherever we want to go. If we’re gonna try to get some young kids with us it would be a lot easier,” the married father of two told Rochelle Herman-Walrond, a former Florida journalist who had befriended Fogle so she could expose his sexual abuse of children.

At one point, she asked him about being with children.

“I had a little boy. It was amazing,” the 38-year-old Fogle said. “It just felt so good. I mean, it felt — it felt so good.”

She also asked him which he preferred — young girls or young boys.

“Both of them,” he answered, according to audio posted on the show’s Web site

“Are there any of your kids’ friends that you think are pretty hot? What if we put a camera in your kids’ room, would they be OK with that?” he said.

WTF? Seriously? [SNIP]

I am just at a loss for words on this one. Depravity at its finest here.
edit on 10/28/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/28/2015 by eriktheawful because: Mod Note: Circumventing vulgarity filter, and Advocating Violence.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
He is rich and famous.

Bet the POS gets a good lawyer and walks.

Over here we give them a knighthood and a job at the BBC in children's programing....

"Justice" is only for us mortals.
edit on 28-10-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Can you link your source? I'd like to read its entirety.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

I believe he already pled guilty and is to spend time in prison.

ETA:

Fogle faced up to 50 years in prison had he gone to trial; however, as part of the plea deal—which is not binding on the sentencing judge—prosecutors agreed to seek no more than 12 and a half years. In return, Fogle has agreed to a minimum sentence of five years.[41] The sentencing hearing is scheduled for November 19, 2015.[42] Source

edit on 28-10-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

What a lowlife sack of [SNIP] That man's soul is a small black chunk of ice

edit on 28-10-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Good.

Hope he is put in general population

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Same. I have zero sympathy for child rapists.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Funny how Michael Jackson is still a hero.
Hush money!

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
It's people like this that I despise using tax money on. You can get a bullet for a buck and even that is too good for him.

As a parent, I am not sure I could sleep until I had my own justice had he done something to my child. Jail time would be a small price to pay.

What an utterly disgusting individual.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

ETA:

Fogle faced up to 50 years in prison had he gone to trial; however, as part of the plea deal—which is not binding on the sentencing judge—prosecutors agreed to seek no more than 12 and a half years. In return, Fogle has agreed to a minimum sentence of five years.[41] The sentencing hearing is scheduled for November 19, 2015.[42] Source

Fogle faced up to 50 years in prison had he gone to trial; however, as part of the plea deal—which is not binding on the sentencing judge—prosecutors agreed to seek no more than 12 and a half years. In return, Fogle has agreed to a minimum sentence of five years.

looks like we will only get 5 years instead of the 50 years he rightly deserves.....looks like a good lawyer pulled strings

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
Can you link your source? I'd like to read its entirety.

Whoops...

Source

ETA: For some reason the hyperlink button is messed up and displaying the entire web address and not a link.....if you copy and paste it is there.
edit on 10/28/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/28/2015 by eriktheawful because: Mod Note: Fixed source link

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Hush money!

I don't even know if Michael Jackson was sexualized, he had a screwed up childhood and it's probable that he never developped normally in his head.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

He won't walk but he will likely get released before someone that used drugs.

With the laws being so unfit when it comes to child sexual abuse , Its hard to imagine that those in power aren't all taking part on such disgusting activities.

The more power, celebrity status and the more money these people have the less morals they also appear to have. Its no wonder we live an a Fd up world as they are the ones running the show.

edit on 301031America/ChicagoWed, 28 Oct 2015 09:30:56 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Fd up world we live in.

With the laws being so unfit when it comes to child sexual abuse , Its hard to imagine that those in power aren't all taking part on such disgusting activities.

The more power, celebrity status and the more money these people have the less morals they also appear to have.

Hopefully he gets some prison justice while inside. Maybe he'll get the $5 Footlong train from his new cellies.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

The more power, celebrity status and the more money these people have the less morals they also appear to have. Its no wonder we live an a Fd up world as they are the ones running the show.

Hes only looking at 5 years

Hopefully someone puts a price on his head. In the UK killing or maiming a pedo inside is usually considered a social symbol.
edit on 28-10-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Possibly. It is still up to the judge who can disregard the recommendations of the Prosecutor.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Hush money!

I don't even know if Michael Jackson was sexualized, he had a screwed up childhood and it's probable that he never developped normally in his head.

He may have had a screwed up childhood but he still paid $35 million in hush money.
Jared must not have had enough money, they only got $1.4 million out of him to ease up on jail time.
You and I would never see the light of day again for the crimes these guys committed.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Possibly. It is still up to the judge who can disregard the recommendations of the Prosecutor.

How much trust do you put in your judges though?

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

How much trust do you put in your judges though?

Hopefully a lot since it is such a high-profile case. I think if he only gets five years there will be quite a bit of outrage.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Hopefully someone puts a price on his head. In the UK killing or maiming a pedo inside is usually considered a social symbol.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join