It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy Comes Home And Finds Stranger in His Bed - Films the Encounter

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Drunk fun time, who has the blue paint??? (would have still had my pistol on stand by though, ya never know)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
A co-worker of mine had the pleasure of this happening to him. This drunk had some how made his was into his house and onto his couch. He didn't wreck anything just passed right out.It was during a local festival in which copious amounts of alachohl are consumed by all. He said when he yelled at the man to get the # up and out he awoke bewildered and totally scared. He was wide eyed and confused scanning the room and my co-worker.

His reply was "oh # this is the wrong house" he peacefully got up apologized and went a few houses down to were he was actually staying. True story it doesn't always have to end with a caved in skull or bullet holes.

my co-worker was brandishing a club just in case things went south.

Thank you for posting this. After reading what a few internet tough guys were saying, it's nice to know there are some people that understand that this sort of thing can happen.

I grew up in a small town and knew many party-folk, as well as living for 13 years in a college town. Sometimes people are just too messed up, and don't know any better. Accidents happen, and more often than not the people who do them are very apologetic and understanding.

Two years ago at the apartment I'm living at, I heard a sound like someone was trying to open my front door. I grabbed my kendo stick and kept it nearby in case I needed it. When I looked out the peephole, I saw some young guy who looked like he was in college, and you could definitely tell he was very drunk. So, I opened the door a bit, and asked him what he was doing. He told me he was just trying to get home because he was drunk and tired. I told him that this wasn't his home, and after a few minutes, he realized I was right, apologized, and went to an apartment on the other side of the building.

Always be prepared to defend oneself, but don't jump immediately to violence, you internet tough guys you. XD

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: laminatedsoul
home invasion.. lmao.

Laugh your ass off all you want. When someone is in your home uninvited they are a home invader.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I wouldn't mind coming home to find him in my bed...

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

so.. glad I don't live in a shoot-first wonder what was going on later, country.

Who said shooting other then you?

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I'll never have to decide (within my home) whether to choose bullet holes or sharpie penises. Luckily, my dogs would scare off any potential intruder in their right mind (or even close to in their right mind), however, if an intruder was completely out of their mind and made it inside, they'd be dog food. /sigh/...guess I have to live vicariously through this guy.

Now I'm all for gun ownership, but guns need humans to be of any use - humans who are present and awake. Dogs, on the other hand, are a much-better, always on duty (even when sleeping) form of deterrant. (not that I have my dogs for that reason, but it's a very nice side effect.)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

You're correct.

I dont have kids. This video looked like a prime college scenario.

Something I might have to deal with, instead of escaped crazies.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

so.. glad I don't live in a shoot-first wonder what was going on later, country.

Who said shooting other then you?

I don't know... One time I'd been up for well over 72 hours, because of my anxiety & depression disorder. Then spent like 10 minutes outside the post office trying to unlock a car that was the exact same model as mine, but wasn't mine... knowing my lock was screwed and sometimes needed a specific angle to unlock.

Just imagine I was in the US and the owner of the vehicle was a paranoid firearm carrier... Might he have approached me and decided I was deliberately trying to break into his car, then fired a few rounds on me, deciding his life was in danger?

Then be declared some sort of hero, since I'm now dead and can't explain it was just a stupid mistake I had made.

Kind of actually makes me wonder, how much of these so called "defensive shootings" are in fact just misunderstandings?

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I am not interested in irrelevant hypotheticals that play to your known firearms bias.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Even worse, what if you were in England and a band of young men just broke in and started kicking you in the head to Beethoven?

LOL

Media driven stereotypes are dumb. No matter how you look at them.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Even worse, what if you were in England and a band of young men just broke in and started kicking you in the head to Beethoven?

Not a Droog bashing!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I don't feel I have a bias against general gun ownership. I myself love using guns in rural regions, to shoot rabbits and pests in general.

I'm just against possessing firearms for the purpose of protection in suburban regions, which could have resulted with the dude in the OP being needlessly assassinated by some paranoid gun carrier.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
I'm just against possessing firearms for the purpose of protection in suburban regions...

Then do not buy one and deal with personal and home protection as you see fit.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Isn't that what they call a (soft) home invasion..?

Of course this guy knows he is sleeping in a strangers house.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The only answer would be to kill him in his sleep....no pain.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I was at a friends house in Austn. It was around late 80's/early 90's.
We stepped outside to have a smoke and there was guy passed out in the drive way.
We went and shook him awake and asked if he was alright. It turned out to be Danny Elfman!

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I can't help thinking what a lesson this is, about our distrust for each other.
It was just a confused drunk kid, and yet it sounds like some people would have shot him.

Once my husband dropped me off at the bank, and was waiting in his car on the other side of the street.
Apparently he was forced to move by a bus, and then another car stopped in exactly the same spot, and was the same model and color as that of my husbands.

So when I ran back, I went to the car, opened the passenger side door, then stood there in confusion as I saw the interior was not the same.

The owner of the car came running at me, obviously ready to physically attack me, and I was barely able to escape with a rush of flimsy french, saying I was sorry I made a mistake.

I always think about that now, the idea that sometimes good people just make mistakes.
I think before that I just didn't consider that as relevant? I grew up hearing things like, "hey, someone is on my property, I have the legal right to shoot him! I don't care what his stupid excuse is!"
-as if , the fact that you can shoot someone is more important than whether you should?

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
If someone broke into my house and decided to drunkenly sleep in my bed, I don't know what I would do.

Grab bathroom gun, call my dog off (he would probably be happily curled up with any "nice" intruder"), call the cops, bust out the camera and film the cops waking the poor guy up.

If it was just some poor drunk kid that was apologetic I would let it slide, make sure anything that was ruined like sheets or windows were paid for, but as long as there wasn't a history of such nonsense laugh it off and no charges. If the kid couldn't afford damages, I could easily find some work around the house/yard.

When I was 16 I accidentally knocked the mirror of my Mom's car against another mirror and ripped it off the car. Expensive car, heated mirror, I could have driven away, but I left a note. This was back in the day when people had home phone numbers.

Owner of the car calls the house, leaves a message and says that he was impressed. He had hit someone's car when he was younger and a Freshman at UW (it was something hysterical like the department Dean and he backed into his car, where he now taught) and remembered not hearing about it ever again. We never heard about it again. I try to pass that on. I have a few dings on both of my cars that I have ignored.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I did this once, and so did my mom! Lol

A friend and I were at a party, and went to the bar for a bit, but were told we could come back and sleep over after if we wanted, so we THOUGHT that was what we did! We slept downstairs in the spare room, by the laundry room, and when we woke up in the morning to go upstairs and say hi, and thanks, there was a family of 4 eating at the table! Lol.... we ran a few doors down and left our shoes!

My mom, at a ski resort, was used to a lot of people partying, and left the slopes a bit early to have a shower before everyone else. She got out of the shower and there were 3 guys sitting there drinking, and offered, her a drink, she said, ok, in a minute, and went to look in the room and her stuff was not there and the pictures were different.... she went back in the bathroom and put her dirty clothes on and appologized and excused herself, everyone gigglng, and they invited her back for drinks later.... YES, we are Canadians.... lol
edit on 29-10-2015 by hidingthistime because: Autocorrect is autowrong!

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Some of the people I know would just say, " What the hell? ".
Then just crawl in bed with the guy and spoon him til he woke up.
Not gay either.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join