It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meanwhile In Austria: Citizens (mostly women) rush to buy arms, shotguns are currently sold out!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
a reply to: enlightenedservant

And, something that has been left out of the news, there are probably organized groups trying to get people to specific countries for their own interests, in the same way there are people getting money to get them in Europe.

Definitely. Human trafficking is a huge business. Virtually every country has major operations for various purposes. A lot of the women who are trafficked are forced into prostitution in hidden brothels in order to pay off their debts to the traffickers. And there are industries all over the world that prefer cheap or illegal labor in order to sidestep minimum wage laws. Many American & Mexican farms are good examples, as is mentioned in this blog and this article it references. From the blog:

Yes. More than 1,200 people have been freed from agricultural slavery rings in Florida during the last 10 to 15 years. Workers tell stories of brutal beatings, being shackled in chains at night, no regular pay for work, housing where 20 pickers share one mobile home and are each charged upwards of $200 per month in rent. Yes, per person. No shade in the fields, no breaks for meals, 10 to 12 hour workdays, seven days a week. With financial obligations and no way to escape, many tomato field workers have found themselves modern day slaves.

In other words, we should be looking into the new "temporary" labor laws that will take effect after the surge of new migrants & refugees has been processed & handled. Many countries don't allow them to have jobs during the process, which simply nudges many of them into shady & illegal (& cheap paying) jobs & fields.

So even though the businessmen & politicians may be saying anti-immigrant things in public, their business investments will still profit from the new cheap labor pool. It's just like America's conservatives who talk about deporting illegal immigrants, but have no problem hiring them for yard work, for farm work, etc (since they're cheaper than the legal workers).

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Your failure of memory is understood if it's as BANKRUPT as your logic base.
OF course I always forgeve as A:I am a Christian...perhaps not a GOOD one...
B: I perform Violence not promote it,I LEAVE that to others THEN decide.
I DIDN'T devise the startegy and YES you are correct however in WWII such sentiment was HARDLY present now WAS it?
The Hears and Minds theory was EQUALLY flawed as we didn't bomb Siagon and decidely WIN Vietnam.
I was in a war called DESERT STORM I escourted 75 troops from the front line AFTER they surrenderd ,they kept asking if we would go get Saddam I informed them didn't know and couldn't answer, if I did.They were TALKY after we fed and kept them warm the night before.
AS to your credibility in theis FORUMS you wish MY country destroyed SHOULD I seek YOU out and kill YOU?
Meh...civilians.
THEY understand NOTHING of warfare accept the generic definition.
Comment on the issue at hand and SPARE us all your HOARY wisdom
I't bores us FAR too much.
edit on 28-10-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

THAT is true, I got my ex wife away from a bar in Korea that was doing that.
I felt it was neccessary and I loved her ...my mistake.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

THAT is true, I got my ex wife away from a bar in Korea that was doing that.
I felt it was neccessary and I loved her ...my mistake.

Yeah, be careful with that. You don't have to give any details but I've seen the retribution some of these traffickers & crime rings do. I've also seen law enforcement who were in on the scheme & would punish the women who tried to come forward (as in, "so you're saying you're a prostitute?" then arrest the women, or alerting their "owners" that the women were trying to snitch).

Then again, you could've meant it another way. I've also seen strippers & prostitutes set up their clients. Sometimes people are horrible...

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

She was being ACTUALLY detained their from a monetary debt they paid for her up keep as long as she hustled drinks.
LET any come an try it, I 'm sure they won't forget the experience when thugs meet me.
This was in Korea in 86 anyway the industry was taken down and the women thrown into the streets to survive as they can.
You know the old saying "No good deed EVER goes unpunished"... She proved to be an adulterous wanderer She has already left the guy she left ME for,always wanting to be friends.
edit on 28-10-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   

NO, that was revenge for Hitler's Blitzkrieg. I'm not saying it was right, I'm just saying Germany started it. Also, that was 7 decades ago.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

The Hears and Minds theory was EQUALLY flawed as we didn't bomb Siagon and decidedly WIN Vietnam.

The goal isn't to win, the goal is to make as much money off war as possible. As long as there are gullible people to fight it for them.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Hitler rose to power on the ashes of Germanys economic collapse brought on by the stock market crash on Wall Street USA. Theres a case to be made for WWII beginning in the US. The result was extreme right wing sentiment rising to power in troubled times.

Sort of like today. Europe is reeling enough from debt and Austerity, now here comes the fallout from the gulf war.

People are burning down shelters and attacking mosques as the media blame Muslims for all the ills they suffer. Its working.

People are running out to buy arms to protect not from their own government that let bankers take control over their countries finance and also start wars in foreign lands, but from the designated enemy, refugees from the war torn regions of the ME.

This is how WWII started, Germans were told the "International Jewish Conspiracy" was to blame for their ills and Hitler fomented hatred towards them, resulting in people burning down Jewish synagogues and attacking Jews.

We saw where that eventually led.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   

AS to your credibility in theis FORUMS you wish MY country destroyed SHOULD I seek YOU out and kill YOU?

Nice twist. anti war isn't anti american.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: Indigo5
Ahhh...the purity of European ethnicities! Makes me want to talk about the Moors and Sicilians relatively dark complexion.

Moors are not European.

But Sicilians are...I was speaking to the myth of ethnic purity..

Warning: Offensive language

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: OHTheHumanity
a reply to: poncho1982

Also, I wasn't talking about centuries old struggles between muslims, I was talking about destabilising Middle Eastern countries.

The Ottoman Empire (Middle East) collapsed during the 1800's and early 1900s. The French, Germans and UK filled the growing void.

Discovery of oil in the Middle East in the early 20th century...and the demand for oil perfectly timed for the kick-off of the Industrial Revolution froze them in time. Kings and oppression of ages gone by still in power. They were not forced to advance economically the same way the rest of the globe was or to develop industries to benefit their citizenry at large. The "Arab Spring" is the long overdue thaw.

There will be good-guys and bad guys vying for power as Middle east populations revolt and join the modern world in spasms. The west and Russia are just trying to influence the outcomes to best serve their agenda's, whether it be peace or oil. Put bluntly, instability isn't profitable for anyone. Western analysts see "Arab Spring" as an unstoppable evolution in the next 20 years. Russia sees an opportunity to get a piece of the middle east by supporting an old-world dictator in Bashar al-Assad...and he is trying to cozy up to the Saudi royals. Essentially saying he can keep the status qou.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

WISHING our country would fall is.
In case you haven't guessed when saying crap like that.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
What is it now ,are some being disappeared?
www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

WISHING our country would fall is.
In case you haven't guessed when saying crap like that.

I said no such thing. You twisted my message of anti war to anti american.

Thats what warmongers do.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
- The U.S. constitution is an error-riddled document, contrived in a time when phrases like 'shooting from the hip' and 'the quick and the dead' were coined; thus is as relevant today as witch-burning, the bible and slavery.

- Thomas Jefferson himself stated that the constitution of the United States should be redressed every two decades, in order to keep it relevant.

- There have been 316,545 gun deaths in the domestic U.S. in the decade ending 2013; 313 from terrorism, world wide.

- Guns do not make one safe unless one plans to live their life as if in a first-person shooter video game... and real life has no "re-spawns".

- If guns do not kill people (rather, people kill people), why are drugs illegal; given it's peoples' choice to use or abuse drugs? Conversely, why is sugar imbued food legal, given associated illnesses sicken and kill far more than all drug-related deaths combined?

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

NOT for the military, for the BANKERS and leaders, the military is only what we spoke of.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I haven't wished any war take place.
THE do anyway ,and simpleminded people who lead cloisetered live bitch at me for it .impotence.
GET back to the thread at hand.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Well anyway, never confuse my position as anti americans as in against the people of this country. Soldiers are people, too.

I'm not your enemy.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I am telling you what the military does and you throw Oligarchs back ,NOT my dept .

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
What a mess...www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join