It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meanwhile In Austria: Citizens (mostly women) rush to buy arms, shotguns are currently sold out!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Maybe a few immigration waves will remind Europe that the Middle-East is next door to them and perhaps they shouldn't be demanding the blokes across the pond solve all the issues there.

Wow, nice insight into the delusions of grandeur. You really think we need you to police the middle east? You are the ones that created this whole mess in the first place.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I know the main refugees are coming from Syria when going into camps in Lebanon etc but that isn't the case with the people coming into Europe. I have posted before Eurostat's figures showing that just 1 in 5 are Syrian refugees and I have shown you all the other countries they are coming from metro.co.uk...

Albania is 3rd highest and as far as I know is now considered safe.

By keep denying the fact that only 1 in 5 are Syrian refugees people are in fact making it worse for true Syrian refugees, because the people who need the most help aren't getting that help because economic migrants are jumping the queue. a reply to: intrptr

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
I don't think you have. Not like that. You have had trouble in big cities but the crime goes up and down with the economy.

Obviously, you may think what you want, but, you would be wrong in this case.
Just out of curiosity, what do you know about Portugal?

Ultimately it comes down to poverty and culture though sure. Different cultures handle poverty and equality very differently.

It's more a question of poverty than culture, the different cultures are not that different.

Sure the west has racism problems but we aren't stoneing woman for driving or whipping old men for drinking wine
Yeah I have a problem with that stuff and if it makes me a bigot so be it.

Well, admitting you have a problem is the first step to solve it.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
That's strange because UN figures show two thirds are men www.unhcr.org...

Aren't those numbers from the Deutsche Presse-Agentur?

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
Ahhh...the purity of European ethnicities! Makes me want to talk about the Moors and Sicilians relatively dark complexion.

Moors are not European.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: OHTheHumanity
a reply to: Indigo5

Maybe a few immigration waves will remind Europe that the Middle-East is next door to them and perhaps they shouldn't be demanding the blokes across the pond solve all the issues there.

Wow, nice insight into the delusions of grandeur. You really think we need you to police the middle east? You are the ones that created this whole mess in the first place.

Sorry to dissolution you, but the problems in the Middle East have been going on since before the USA was a twinkle in the Founding Father's eyes.

SMH, the ignorance is strong with this one.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciddream
What is Fox news doing in Austria?

Promoting gun sales by the sounds of it. Just like they do in the US.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

Sorry to dissolution you, but the problems in the Middle East have been going on since before the USA was a twinkle in the Founding Father's eyes. SMH, the ignorance is strong with this one.

Sorry to dissolution me? Sorry I don't know what that means in all my ignorance.

Also, I wasn't talking about centuries old struggles between muslims, I was talking about destabilising Middle Eastern countries.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: luthier

There are now areas of Sweden for instance the police won't even go.

Same with Oakland, Detroit and LA, in fact its worse. None of those gang members, dope dealers and killers are Muslim, either.

Not talking about U.S. ghettos. Really nasty habit you have of changing topics. Talking about austria, which is in Europe. most european organised crime is from muslims, look up shootings in holland/amsterdam last decade and look at the names of the 'victims' (gang related murders). No native names to be found there! Just talking from experience, though i doubt the Austrian scene is much different.
which works prefectly with the radical scene, where the thugs can make ammends for their sinful behavior and clear their soul by fighting in jihad.
edit on 28-10-2015 by DeusImperator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: TonyS

''Yah, the silence was deafening. But now they won't shut up about the invasion of their lands, by refugees.''

Anti war protests against iraq invasion.:
-The protest in Rome involved around three million people, and is listed in the 2004 Guinness Book of World Records as the largest anti-war rally in history.
-Madrid hosted the second largest rally with more than 1½ million people protesting the invasion of Iraq
-Amsterdam saw 75.000 people take to the streets.
-Berlin had half a million protesters
-Athens 150.000
-Lisbon 80.000
-London: At the finish rally in Hyde Park, the organisers announced 3 million attended. It remains probably the largest protest march in UK history

Get a hold of yourself.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Nope JUST figure out fast how Daesh want your life gone and YOU are obtuse to it.

There are lots of people out there want the us gone, i get that.

Me personally? I agree with some of them.
US out of everywhere, Yankee go home.

edit on 28-10-2015 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: intrptr

Omg. Yes war absolutely does distinguish between persons. You can target governments and armies or you can target civilians. ISIS' favorite target is civilians.

In order to get to Assad, economically and support wise, yes they target civilians. Ultimately they are after Assad on the wests behalf.

If what you say is true why did the US fire bomb, carpet bomb and nuke whole cities during WWII?

You figure that was a "mistake" in their mind?

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I disagree AND have guns so guess what I WIN and YOU loose because all you are are words YOU yourself will change NOTHING.
I on the other hand with one well placed bullet I can possibly alter history,collectively My guys already have.
If you feel so strongly abot the US why don't YOU go there and join THEM as a refugee?
www.expressen.se...

NOT to mention YOU cannot exist without me and mine where as YOU are EASILY expendable.
edit on 28-10-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

To BREAK their WILL.
It's a warfare thing WAY over your head and the daiseys where you live in.
In case you DON'T remember, military thinking vectored to WIN a conflict,back in WWII there was NO concept for a "Hearts and minds" mission.
NOR were the American inclined to render Imperial Japan and Nazi Germany and mercy at the time.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

I know the main refugees are coming from Syria when going into camps in Lebanon etc but that isn't the case with the people coming into Europe.

…the people who need the most help aren't getting that help because economic migrants are jumping the queue.

I didn't know that, thanks. Last I checked with the UN website there are three million Syrian refugees in Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan. They are on overload. If it continues much longer they will be coming north, too.

What everyone calls a flood is only a trickle as yet. The reason they are evacuating war torn regions is because war targets infrastructure that affects the people. Power, water, communications, transport all have to be taken down to disrupt the country enough to make it possible for the insurgency to hide out, build and win.

That was reaching maximum effectiveness (thousands of US airstrikes) when the Russians stepped in and relieved some of the pressure. If they can make it ever more painful for the Insurgency (all flavors) to take downs assad for the west, they will leave. They already are. Did you read about the piles of hair on the border?

Syrian army units report men screaming on the radio for help and reinforcement and running from Russian airstrikes in panic. With Russian air support, Syrian army ground units are making advances into formerly held terrorist territory.

Go Russia.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with ISIS or the refugees. The first hit on google is this site. It also says especially women tend to buy pepperspray

The "Heute" newspaper is for free and you can pick it up at any train or metro station. It's pure garbage. It dumbs people down, manipulates opinions in the most simplistic ways. It is an evil instrument.

Sometimes I grab a newspaper somewhere so I can practice my tag without wasting expensive paper. Never in my life I would dare to touch that worthless paper.

Forgot to add: wien.orf.at... is a better link.

In the prohibited weapons such as pump guns (Category A), there was a decrease of 1,301 in September 2014, 1,257 on July 1, 2015. The rifles and shotguns (Category C and D) there was in Vienna a growth of around six percent to over 36 158 pieces. The increase could be attributed to the entry into force of the compulsory registration of guns last year, weapons of category B have been previously required to register with the federal police and district authorities.

edit on 28-10-2015 by Danowski because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2015 by Danowski because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DeusImperator

Like you said, it goes on everywhere. So why the fervor and focus exclusively on Muslims…

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DeusImperator

And now? Its worse than ever. The war in Iraq alone is ongoing since 1989…

Same with Afghanistan. Endless war. In Vietnam it went on for over a decade, too. I lived through that media BS and government BS and endless war too.

I've seen it all before. This isn't something new, for me. Younger people are fooled by the propaganda against the enemy, "Islam", i'm not.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

You're a Vietnam vet, you of all people should understand this.

War lays waste, it targets both military and civilian populations. The people are the country, not some guys in bunkers at the top.

Whoever told you it was to break will is lying to you. Firebombing Dresden and Tokyo killed droves, how does that break their will? In fact it strengthened it.

Same with B52 drops in North Vietnam. War isn't about winning hearts and minds, that the bs for the people back home. War is about destruction, invading, conquering, occupying and subjugating for territory and resources. If the people comply in the process, fine. if not, they can die.

The "enemy" is anyone who shoots back.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
If you're planning on taking on ISIS with a privately owned gun, you're going to be very dead, very fast.

You go out and buy your gun. If you believe that ISIS are taking over Europe, then you don't have the mental brainpower to be able to figure stuff out for yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join