It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meanwhile In Austria: Citizens (mostly women) rush to buy arms, shotguns are currently sold out!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
didn't stop them trying to sneak into Jordan amongst refugees sg.news.yahoo.com...

Took me three minutes to find out your first source was BS? It was a news story derived from Facebook postings...

AP reported that he was a member of the Free Syrian Army, which is fighting against the Syrian government forces of President Bashar Assad, as well as against terrorist groups in the region.

The man who uploaded the photo of Al Saleh on Facebook claiming the man was an Islamic State militant has apologized in an interview to the BBC on Monday.

www.rt.com...

There is an equally large "fear mongering wave" along side the "immigrant wave" and thus far the "fear mongering" wave is the one that has been consistently dishonest despite all the claims of refugees pretending to be people they are not.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

We keep hearing thse NOGO zones are a myth fron those in the UK on a regular basis.
How is Nottingham?
My Daughter lives there.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
didn't stop them trying to sneak into Jordan amongst refugees sg.news.yahoo.com...

From your source

"It is not possible for any terrorist groups to enter Jordan," he said at the headquarters.

And yes they were talking about drugs and weapons smugglers yada yada...Like it has always been there..

This month, Syrian smugglers were intercepted by his forces with more than one ton of drugs, including hashish, and automatic weapons, he said, adding that it was one of the largest busts to date.

Sooo...they tried to sneak in "with the refugees" with over 1 ton of drugs tucked where? Inside their pants?
edit on 28-10-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Your argument about it is all Europe's fault because Syrians are leaving Syria doesn't really stand. What exactly have Europe had to do with Syria? I thought the trouble in Syria was initially to do with Assad and then muslims fightig muslims. Where do Europe come into that?

Seeing as only 1 in 5 are Syrians as well doesn't answer why all the other nationalities are coming here; or is that Europe's fault as well?

Eurostat says the rest are made up Eritrea, Ukraine, Pakistan, Kosovo, Serbia, Nigeria, Georgia, India, Vietnam, Somalia, the Gambia, Sri Lanka, Bosnia, Libya and Russia.

The only place where Europe has been involved in recent times as far as I am aware is Libya. I fully accept that our government had no right going into Libya. Unfortunately, even when we protest in this Country our government don't take an whole lot of notice. There were over 1 million people took to the streets against the Iraq war (myself included), but it did no good. But even before the Iraq war I am old enough to remember why the first Iraq war began, because Iraq tried to go into Kuwait. Then we thought we should help.

Its getting boring keep blaming everything on Europe and UK.

Read more: metro.co.uk...
a reply to: intrptr

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

So ..YOU think the west should punished for this?
WHAT is your point here?
Do you think YOU would accept such a retaliation ,WE ALL know what was done some of us were THERE.
Perhaps if you bent on being FAIR you would.
WE however ,for some silly reason ,WILL NOT.
We can and WILL fight.
WHILE you and yours shun and bitch..BEHIND such intent.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
There are No go zones in the UK where people are intimidated when they enter predominantly muslim areas and told they shouldn't drink etc. www.theguardian.com...

There is a park 3 miles away from me where friends have been approached by muslims and told to leave with their children because it is in a muslim area and non-muslims shouldn't be there! There are now police patrols to stop this happening. I don't know anything about Nottingham. A lot of the problems seem to be in places like London, Birmingham, Bradford, Luton, Rochdale were there are large numbers of muslims. reply to: cavtrooper7

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I didn't hear that on fox news. I don't even watch faux news. I heard it from the horses mouth on a documentary in Iraq.

Quote from a high rank Daesh militant but slightly paraphrased: " We are coming to Europe to take your women, just like you did ours".

Personally, I never touched their women and I certainly don't want them touching mine. They can keep their filthy hands to themselves and that is not a stab at their personal hygiene as I know that Muslims hold cleanliness in very high regard. It is a reference to intent.

Let's just imagine that the guy who said that was telling us the core plan of ISIS' big plan.

I don't recall ever hearing them say they were going to take over the world.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Excuse me, but you know damned good and well the "citizens" of European countries had absolutely no say-so whatsoever in what their respective Governments did in the ME.

Yah, the silence was deafening. But now they won't shut up about the invasion of their lands, by refugees. Ask them how it feels to hear jets thundering over and bombs exploding in the dead of night.

You have absolutely no basis whatsoever to blame the European "native" populations for being horrified at the massive onslaught of refugees being dumped upon them by their traitorous governments, except perhaps the real basis for your rage…..your obvious hatred for the native European populations!

Yah, obviously. When real war breaks out, its always the people that suffer. Somehow though you twist that into not see these refugees as the ones suffering, just your fellow countrymen because your government bombed them into fleeing their homeland for yours.

You worked in the factories, payed your tax and your rent, eyes wide shut.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Haven't you learned yet, the pen is mightier than the sword?

I rage against the machine in non violet protest, you prefer I shut up?

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

So you're implying that the millions of people who marched the streets in protest to the Iraq war deserve everything they get?

Seriously?

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I think you may be making a huge mistake in putting isis members and the Vietcong in the same boat.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Your argument about it is all Europe's fault because Syrians are leaving Syria doesn't really stand. What exactly have Europe had to do with Syria? I thought the trouble in Syria was initially to do with Assad and then muslims fightig muslims. Where do Europe come into that?

Right, Assad must go?

Its NATOS (US and EU) fault and more so the US military, they have occupied Europe since WWII (with bases and nukes even), always leading the charge. So theres that.

The most refugees are streaming from Syria now, but Iraqis, Afghans and Libyans too, among others. All failed western interventions, all because the "coalition", The alliance, the Puppets of the west carry out endless wars of aggression, lots of Proxy there.

Europe is their destination because they can reach it, anywhere is better than their countries right now. They can't swim the Channel or the Atlantic.

This is a thread about Austria so I can't keep derailing with talk of US complicity (notice I said US not american), like you, I believe that governments are to blame, not their people.

But also understand that in real war people are targeted. In WWII whole cities were razed, carpet bombed, fire bombed, nuked even.

It never begins that way, but war isn't a game, you can't play it just a little bit. It isn't 'okay' as long as it or the fallout doesn't come your way. Right now its still in the expansion phase, you hear of war abroad and theres still peace at home.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

I think you may be making a huge mistake in putting isis members and the Vietcong in the same boat.

What gave you that idea? I was comparing Vietnamese refugees entering the US in 1975 to the refugees entering Europe from the ME, today.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

So you're implying that the millions of people who marched the streets in protest to the Iraq war deserve everything they get?

Seriously?

No, you're implying I said that. Warfare doesn't distinguish between persons.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: luthier

Butdoesn't change the reality of the situation. You need to acknowledge the problems to make solutions.

The problem is endless war, not to help to save or rescue people, but to subvert, invade and conquer for control, oil and other resources.

Stop the unjust wars, these people can return and rebuild their homelands.

Have you ever read a history book? Or travelled. The ME has been a tough place full of war and hatred long before the US was a country.

Oh, well then its okay then. Monkey see, monkey do?

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Yeah call me racist or a bigot.

I didn't, I said you statement was bigoted. Theres a difference.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Pretty much done having to clarify statements. The topic is austrian women buying guns because they are afraid of refugees.

They should turn off their TVs and go help, instead of arming for bear. I get it though. Some of those people don't differentiate between people and their governments, the same way some Europeans blame all muslims, thinking every refugee is a terrorist.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

You have absolutely no basis whatsoever to blame the European "native" populations for being horrified at the massive onslaught of refugees being dumped upon them by their traitorous governments, except perhaps the real basis for your rage.....your obvious hatred for the native European populations!

At least you had the humility to put native in quotes once during your "outrage".

Ahhh...the purity of European ethnicities! Makes me want to talk about the Moors and Sicilians relatively dark complexion.

Never dealt with Refugees before?

Hell...The US is a nation BUILT UPON the massive immigration caused by Europes wars and eff-ups.

Apart from the religious persecution...we got a few Million Irish in the 1800's another couple million Germans in waves during the 1880's and of course the world wars...

Don't want immigration waves? Then how about Europe put on it's big-boy pants and solve the problems in Syria and Afghanistan et al? Maybe send some boys to teach ISIS a lesson and show us how it is done? Rather than sitting back and demanding the USA be the police of the world while all the time enjoying the Arm-Chair luxury shouting about how we are effing it up while you sit on the sofa eating popcorn.

Maybe a few immigration waves will remind Europe that the Middle-East is next door to them and perhaps they shouldn't be demanding the blokes across the pond solve all the issues there.

...that is about it for my mid-week rant...
edit on 28-10-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Nope JUST figure out fast how Daesh want your life gone and YOU are obtuse to it.
I can write at the college level but I wonder HOW many would bother to read when they only(as YOU say) want revenge.
I suppose JUST stating YOU are aware of violent factions immune to civilized discourse is indeed a distinct possiblity ,would indeed be progress.
edit on 28-10-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Omg. Yes war absolutely does distinguish between persons. You can target governments and armies or you can target civilians. ISIS' favourite target is civilians.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join