It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meanwhile In Austria: Citizens (mostly women) rush to buy arms, shotguns are currently sold out!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Caught you lying. Face yourself.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

So there IS no problem?

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

Caught you lying. Face yourself.

Lying about what?

Gun sales explode in Europe? Is Austria in Europe.

If it is confusing to people, GUN SALES EXPLODE IN AUSTRIA....Doesn't change the facts of the article one bit.
edit on 27-10-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Hell no im not ashamed, where ever did you get that ideea? im actually lucky/proud to live in one of the richest and civilised
countries, im just not sure that it will stay rich or civilised with the mass imigration going on from places where religion and non democratic values are the meat and butter of the population, but you will never see the majority of us take up arms privatly to act as judge and jury, we have chosen to leave those jobs to police and up against the wall to military, im willing to enlist and take up arms if called by any of those two appointed forces, and if attacked in my home by any means to my disposal, im no peace loving hippie, but i am a peace loving hippie.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

It actually does, EXECUTIONS EXPLODE IN TEXAS= USA ramping up executions, if the difference is the same to you then so be it,
but its not the same to me.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Curious69

WELL it looks like a staged effort will require some defensive action as this mess unfolds.
Why didn't you claim where you are from in your avatar?

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
It's almost kind of ironic that western culture is, again, afraid of a rapidly spreading Semitic religion usurping it's dominant culture - Who's to say Islam can't accomplish the same feats as Christianity? Christianity spread through poor immigrants in the Roman empire - the parallels are fascinating.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Syyth007

THEY can HAVE it.
I will trust what I know about Islam until the Daesh roll in THAT would mean plan B
Otherwise GO for it.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I did not see it as a requirement to state my whereabouts, like so many others here, unless they really come from different starsystems and other more esoteric places

And it can be counterproductive in a discussion to reveal such details and for the most it does not matter it often gives chances to make attacs without substance.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Syyth007

The fear is that they can or will atleast try to accomplish the same, im perfectly happy living without religious doctrines
and do not wish to bow down to writings in a centuries old book be that christian or muslim, we have gone past that and only keep some superficial rituals that for the most part connected to giving and reciving gifts.
Churches are a cultural remnant with historical value,nothing more.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

WELL since Merkel has invited too many refugees ,Europe will be in trouble ,the type of trouble an AR15 can handle just fine.
edit on 27-10-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Looks like Germany could use a few bangsticks pretty soon..www.germanypro.com...

Well, the article is from August 12, 2013, so obviously it isn't about the actual crisis. However, people in Austria indeed seem to buy lots of weapons lately, especially shotguns, since you don't need a gun license for them.
In Germany some people seem to either go and buy lots of pepperspray or the like, join shooting clubs or try to get a hunting license... according to the comments at least.

German source (FOCUS)

Austrian source (Heute)

Austrian source (OE24)
edit on 27 10 2015 by Sirrurg because: reasons

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sirrurg

What do you see?

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Well, real followers of the muslim faith are not allowed to vote or run for office in a democracy, and those who does are not the ones we have to worry about as they have atleast embraced the democratic ideea, they can only accomplish the goal of
sharia with weapons and i see no possible way of them getting armed to a extend that will make any dents in our armor.
The real problem is the poverty and cultural problems that cling to many of the imigrants/refugees/invaders, they are poorly educated and the money spend to feed and shelter them are money not spend on medicare/schools/education, we cant supply enough jobs to make most of them independant and happy so in the end they will hate us for ruining their dreams and we will hate them for ruining our functioning system.
In the end its politicians sitting in guilded cages that are ruining everything on the alter of political correctnes, because it really is PC to help thy next, its just defining who your next is that seems to be a problem.
AR15's are for militairy and rednecks/hillbillys/trailertrash only its the solution of a suicidal mind.
Have a nice day btw.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Well, I live in a medium sized city in northern Germany, so you don't see hordes of immigrants in the streets or something, because lots of shelters seem to be build somewhat 'in the sticks' around here. ETA:Like in a village with about 100 citizens that has to house 1000 refugees.
This however is probably much different in southern Germany near the border to Austria, especially Bavaria, where immigrants come in by the thousands on a daily basis.
I personally haven't heard or read much about people here trying to get some protection for themselves, although I doubt I would read much about that in the MSM anyway if it happened. As I wrote above, that came mostly from the comments after one of the articles.
Speaking of comments however, I do look over those quite often in several online newspapers I read (if commenting on this topic is actually allowed for a change) and the overwhelming majority of those is quite negative towards Merkels policy.

edit on 27 10 2015 by Sirrurg because: reasons

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

THANK you for insulting 1/3rd of the UNITED STATES.
AND as you aren't knowledgeable about AR15s the military has never used them.
I suppose thesame can be said for your opinion then.
If you think it's sucidal to owm a rifle you evidently are a skiddish person around them.
HAVE fun with all of your new friends.
edit on 27-10-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sirrurg

How do you see the coming winter affecting this?

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I dont really care about the AR15 being militairy or not, the reasons for americans to have Automatic weapons may have different reasons based on history, and the ordinairy joe in america may well have reasons to posess such weapons, my statement though i admit it was unclear was related to the types in europe that would wish to have simular arms and a reason to posess it.
in Most european contries the militairy would never take up arms against their family and neighbours they are not brainwashed to do so, so we have no arguments to arm ourself against the guberments troops, as your argument for having these weapons sometimes seems to be, what else are you afraid of mexicans or canadians? hell you got the biggest militairy budget and arsenal of any nation, i would think that they could take care of any of those, have you so little faith in your troops?
Sorry if i offended you but i find arguing with a AR15 childish at best.
Still have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

From what I read they are trying to put the people into refitted empty buildings (like a big former shopping center for example or something similar) and make the tent shelters heatable for winter. However, since there is no end of incomming immigrants in sight any time soon (apparently at the moment there are even coming more), I guess sooner or later they will run out of places to house them.
Since the mood in many shelters seems to be already pretty tense now and both, the police and the offices/authorities seem to be totally overwhelmed, I doubt it will end well.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
First to the OPs claim of the make up of the refugees are 75% unaccompanied males, this is false.

UNHCR’s data show that 50.5 percent of refugees are women. Females age 18 to 59 make up 23.9 percent of the refugees, while males in that age group make up 21.8 percent.
Even younger males — age 12 to 17 — represent 6.5 percent of refugees, while females that age are 6.1 percent. The majority of refugees — 51.1 percent — are under age 17, including 38.5 percent who are younger than 12 years old.
www.factcheck.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Streching the facts on Syrian Refugees

Second, a terror group like ISIS with money would not waste time sneaking with refugees they would just fake paper and fly in like every terrorist has done since the 1970s.

And third if terrorist really were coming, shot guns are not much use against car bombs or suicide bombers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join