It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy snowfall in Asia, MSM silent

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

why dont we ban the car...I mean all the pollutants, CO, steam, unburnt fuel they emit. Then theres the plastics heavy metals that go into building them?

Better yet lets force everyone to use horse and cart freeway - pool lanes could be for carts and single lanes for horses or pushbikes.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

why dont we ban the car...I mean all the pollutants, CO, steam, unburnt fuel they emit. Then theres the plastics heavy metals that go into building them?

Better yet lets force everyone to use horse and cart freeway - pool lanes could be for carts and single lanes for horses or pushbikes.

The massive increase of draft animal population would cause exponential growth in green house gasses which would accelerate man caused globular warming - not to mention who's to pick up after them!

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It strikes me as odd that,

Computer models that predicted an imminent ice age are accepted as wrong, not sophisticated enough or model/data is so easily disregarded.

But,

Computer models/data showing the opposite are almost counted upon in a biblical sense by those promulgating them now.

Even though the goalposts, nomanclature and possibilities are ever changing presumably to fit agenda and popular opinion.

Hubris

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Robotswilltakeover

Senator Inhofe, is that you?

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Expect extreme skepticism from most.

This forum has four seasons: Spring, Global Warming, Fall, and Winter.

Thanks to the El Nino, fall has been pre-empted and we are now skipping straight from Global Warming to Winter this year.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

But if the massive increase in draft animals cause it, then would it be "man" caused? It's the fault of our farty friends on that scenario.

Although we may yet be saved ... there was a grant awarded to scientists to breed fartless cows. Let that sink in for a bit.

To be fair, they only think they can reduce the amount of burps and farts, but still ... fartless cows ...

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

ALRIGHT mister, WHY THE HELL do YOU want to ban Colorado?(CO)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

NAW. since WHO has proclaimed RED,and processed meat to be carcinogenic we have to wait for their printed meats.THAT way they can pressure out all the ranches and take their land to sell to foreign investors down the road after they confiscate it.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

No, they won't sell it. They want the land, so they can confine us to small preserves called cities and let the wilderness ... do what it does I guess.

Haven't you seen Agenda 21?

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Is this caused by the little Mexican girl?

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I mean BEFORE that and NO THEY don't that is what they are telling the Progs to do.
The Carbon tax and all of it is a scam to land grab.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

But if the massive increase in draft animals cause it, then would it be "man" caused? It's the fault of our farty friends on that scenario.

We can partially blame McDonalds
To fight Climate Change, we have to Eat Fewer Hamburgers

Except - guess what?!!

Working Together to Address Climate Change

October 19, 2015 I am excited to tell you that today, I am at The White House representing McDonald’s as we join “American Business Act on Climate” pledge. Climate change is a significant global challenge that we must address together as a global society. We all have a responsibility to re-evaluate the way we live, work and treat the planet. Given McDonald’s reach, we are eager to add to this important dialogue and create solutions that will address climate change.

:-)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

This forum has four seasons: Spring, Global Warming, Fall, and Winter.

Brilliant LOL

Can't we just call it climate change and environmental pollution so we can stop polluting the environment regardless of the weather?

Is it just me or does it seem like the longer we have the debate the longer it will take to actually do anything about it?

edit on 27-10-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Is it just me or does it seem like the longer we have the debate the longer it will take to actually do anything about it?

Paris deal 'departing station' for climate action

LONDON, Oct 27 (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - A new global deal to combat climate change, due to be agreed in December in Paris, must be "the departing station" for more ambitious efforts to move the world away from fossil fuels, the United Nations' top climate official said this week.

"Over the next 50 years - and the timing is very important - we have to completely transform the global economy to very, very deeply decarbonise," Christiana Figueres, head of the U.N. climate change secretariat, told a conference in London.

By the time the Paris summit starts on Nov. 30, countries that produce 92 percent of the greenhouse gases warming the world are expected to have produced national plans to curb their emissions and adapt to climate change, said experts at the meeting hosted by the Chatham House think tank.

edit on 10/27/2015 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Snow cover in Asia is a big influence on NA weather. Could be a bad winter after all.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Well you know, things like high tides competing with hurricanes now are a bit distracting from a little snow.

Ocean water surged into neighborhoods on the Southeast coast on Tuesday morning during high tide, pushing gauges well beyond predicted levels. Seemingly overnight, spurred by sea level rise, we’ve entered an era where king tides compete with hurricanes in the water level record books.
The water level near Savannah, Ga., reached 10.43 feet, which was the third highest on record for the station. The top two records are 10.47 feet on Aug. 11, 1940, when a Category 2 hurricane made landfall on the Georgia and South Carolina coast, and 10.87 on Oct. 15, 1947, when Hurricane Nine made landfall in the same location.

Residents are saying Tuesday’s high tide was worse than South Carolina’s “1,000-year flood” in early October.

Keep grasping at straws, I guess. Would be nice if karma would come back to bite people, but this change moves slowly... instead, innocents will suffer.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Snow cover in Asia is a big influence on NA weather. Could be a bad winter after all.

One of the meteorologists here in my neck of the MI woods has mentioned that, bases his winter hunches off Siberian snowfall & timing of it. From what I saw of his call last winter, he was spot on, and locals say he's always been spot on for decades (we moved here last year, so I can't vouch yet) He's already said "Pfft" to this winter's El Nino reduced snow forecast & warmer temps & is betting heavy on an average winter with bouts of cold as hell & bouts of heavy dumps of snow. We'll see how it plays out.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Farmer's Almanac disagress with EL Nino too..snowboarding.transworld.net...

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Again with these ridiculous "it's snowing early and heavily somewhere so it means climate change is false" threads. What have you done for me lately crap. Climate change as ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with random weather patterns, or whether one area of the globe gets early snow, or another area of the globe gets an unusually cold winter, etc.

Climate change happens on incremental levels covering the entire globe, such as the average daily high temperature around the entire planet going up 0.5 degrees for the year (just an example, not quoting a fact with that number). Then you average out the same daily highs for the next year, and the next, and throughout the decades. The you have the data to see a slow warming. That's the data they've been recording since the 1950's. That has absolutely nothing to do with snow in Asia, or snow in your backyard, or any random weather pattern.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

take a look at the tonnage of horse manure New York had to get rid of every year, try the year 1900.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join