It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Dashcam Video Just Released Shows Cop Murder Zachary Hammond

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: robbeh
a reply to: Bluntone22

EXACTLY!!! Cop has gun drawn u don't try and drive away... Got what he deserved...

You are a joke.. Got what he deserved? He was 19 and he had not done anything at all wrong. and the cop was never in any danger.

You cant shoot to stop him wtf? Over a couple grams of effing weed??

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Totally different..if someone pulls a gun and says stop.. Option a..stop.. Option b..drive away..

A bit of common sense says stop if u drive away well ur an idiot and deserve what happens next.

edit on 27 10 15 by robbeh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: hknudzkknexnt

From the looks of that video, that's exactly how the justice system works.

sadly, i completely agree. this isn't the first time this has happened folks - same result every time. Uproar, case gets thrown out, people uproar again, *rinse & repeat

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Yah, he was trying to get away, the cop was 'trying' to get in the way to make it appear his life was in danger.

Obviously flight, not fight.

Goood, dash cam…
edit on 27-10-2015 by intrptr because: changed pic

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Would u stop or drive away? Answer that..

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

edit on 27-10-2015 by hknudzkknexnt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Totally different..if someone pulls a gun and says stop.. Option a..stop.. Option b..drive away..

A bit of common sense says stop if u drive away well ur an idiot and deserve what happens next.

Now explain how my example is any different.

Excessive force is not legal, so no one deserves it.

link   

originally posted by: FamCore

originally posted by: Bluntone22

From the looks of that video, that's exactly how the justice system works.

sadly, i completely agree. this isn't the first time this has happened folks - same result every time. Uproar, case gets thrown out, people uproar again, *rinse & repeat

It's sad but true.
he didn't deserve to die. But he didn't do a whole lot to prevent his death either.

link   
a reply to: robbeh

you really are a joker but a boot licking version

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I guess he thought he was dealing with a human being

not a cold blooded murderer

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Coz a bit of common sense goes a long way drunk girl falls asleep... # example tbh..
edit on 27 10 15 by robbeh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I think it was unfortunate, the officer probably should not have fired his weapon. If it ends up being felony flight, with what was presumably a deadly weapon, the officer will be cleared. It all could have been avoided if the driver would have submitted to the commands of the officer.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

a reply to: alienjuggalo

Would u stop or drive away? Answer that..

When I was 19 I probably would have drove away... You cant just shoot him,
edit on 27-10-2015 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

link   
He deserved it?? really? this is why the rest of the civilized world shakes it's head at the concept of most Americans carrying guns, piss poor judgement and 0% concept of the word deserve.

link   

Why cause I would use my head and not drive away... Ur the joke..

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

it doesn't matter whether he was driving AT the officer or not, that's how they will justify it in Court - that's my point. These types of scenarios have happened before. The police department can easily justify it saying the driver was putting the cop's life in danger by driving at him.

I don't agree with it at all, i'm just telling you how they can likely find an excuse for the officer's inexcusable actions

I am sure this will be his defense but the video doesn't support it. And since he's already made the statement, he can't legitimately claim a different state of mind now.

I think they would have a good chance to successfully prosecute it.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow
I think it was unfortunate, the officer probably should not have fired his weapon. If it ends up being felony flight, with what was presumably a deadly weapon, the officer will be cleared. It all could have been avoided if the driver would have submitted to the commands of the officer.

Even at that LEOs don't have the right to be judge, jury and executioner.

This video will go viral and tptb will have no other choice than to try the LEO for at least manslaughter.
edit on 27-10-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: robbeh

would you fight for your beliefs

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Looks like the officer tried to put himself in the way of the suspect. Suspect appeared to be trying to avoid him, not drive over him, and the officer kept trying to get in front of the car. It should be the same verdict as if a civilian did this because of road rage or something....officer guilty of murder. The officer upped the ante when he tried to stop a moving car with his body...the car was obviously not moving to run the officer down. Had the officer stayed in his initial spot when he walked up, the car would have driven right by him. Poor judgement on the officer, unfortunately he will likely get out of any punishment for it.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
In this case the officer was clearly to the side of the vehicle for 1.5 seconds right after being in front of the vehicle for 1 second. So clearly he didn’t have to shoot the suspect because he was safe in those 1.5 seconds following being in grave danger for 1 second. And so naturally its murder for him to have shot the suspect in the next 1 second as the car pulled in front of him. The officer clearly had 2 maybe 2.5 seconds to realize he was no longer in danger and should have stopped in mid action defending himself because at that point his actions become murder.

And all this split second murder over a little wed; it’s a shame. The officers should have clearly taken the offence into account when making his attempted arrest. If officers picked and chose what laws they defend and which ones they don’t things like this won’t happen as much.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join