It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A complete list of US military deployments (Non classified)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Here we have a list from the Federation of American Scientists of all US deployments overseas on a PDF.
Naturally they would not list black operations misions.www.fas.org...
edit on 27-10-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Very interesting information.

It would be nice to also have a list of any now-declassified missions, but I bet that would take a lot of deep digging.

I'm amazed we deployed troops in Nicaragua in very very early 1900s and were also fighting pirates in the Carribbean in 1813. The stuff you don't know until you know it... so cool!

Thanks for posting Cavtrooper7 - great resource of information

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Goodness knows whats on the classified list!

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

our politicians have always known " War makes money"

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DEANORULES24

The banks are the ones who benefit, the politicians are just taking advantage of that fact out of narcissistic tendency and selfishness.

Who was it that said something about politicians being able to vote themselves money would be the end of this country?.

On an aside, why would the banks be babbling about the possibility of negative interest rates and capital controls?.

The rulers of this country are banks, corporations and insurance companies/the medical industry.

Politicians are just posers along for the ride.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
1814-1825 Caribbean.

Engagements between pirates and American ships or squadrons took place repeatedly,
especially ashore and offshore about Cuba, Puerto Rico, Santo Domingo, and Yucatan. Three
thousand pirate attacks on merchantmen were reported between 1815 and 1823.
In 1822,
Commodore James Biddle deployed a squadron of two frigates, four sloops of war, two brigs, four
schooners, and two gunboats in the West Indies.

I dd the math on that one.........it averages out to roughly one attack per day for 8 years straight. That's a lot of attacks....... THAT'S committing to cause.

Where the hell was Jack Sparrow during all of this......that's what I want to know.

On a more serious note though.........fast forwarding 100 years......I never knew that this was the official reason given for the U.S. committing troops to WWI:

1917-1918 World War I.

On April 6, 1917, the United States declared war with Germany and on
December 7, 1917, with Austria-Hungary. Entrance of the United States into the war was
precipitated by Germany’s submarine warfare against neutral shipping

I don't know about you guys, but I was taught that Germany was killing Jews indiscriminately, and that was the reason for our involvement.

It turns out that we only wanted to keep the shipping lanes open? Really?

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Wow interesting list. I'm not surprised that the list of deployments after 2011 get longer, But I was surprised when they started to take up more than one page. When past ones had five or six years worth fitting on them.

That's a lot of money being used up with in a short four year span.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

They can't ,we would have hung them for ALOT of it and PROSECUTED them today.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Peacetime

That was WWII my friend.
Lusitania(sic) got sunk after someone shot the arch duke Fedinand.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Dude you're thinking of world war two. No one knew about what was really happening to the Jews until after Germany had been invaded.

You do realize that Germany was the primary belligerent in both world wars right?

Please do a little research into 20th century history.
edit on -05:00Tue, 27 Oct 2015 12:57:35 -0500201527America/Chicago2015-10-27T12:57:35-05:0031vx10 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

That was WW1 and it was more than just protecting shipping. German were acting US ships and trying to stir trouble up in Mexico.

WW2 Germany declared war on you when Japan did.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

You gotta give them credit, our boys surely get around.....Our cousins, the Brits and Aussies, like to go "scrapping" with us, once in a while. Don't start no trouble, won't be no trouble...

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

That is an excellent document, thank you for providing it.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I'm galled at THIS amature administration's efforts, TEN pages are theirs alone.
But HEY whatever Rice and Garret tell him he'll do ,WHY use those pesky military people?
What an ignorant man Obama is.
edit on 9-11-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join