It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd happinings at the Amuk house

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
a reptoid infestation. My advice, get a good exterminator.

A Reptiod exterminator?
WOS that sounds worthy of a thread all its own! Ive never heard of such a thing.......is it part of the MIB association???

Are they in the phone book?

Amuk, this is something I have read in various esoteric books.......that since jewelry is very personal, a ghost that moves it around is usually VERY personal to whomever wears the jewelry. Like a Mother who has past, father/grandperant, or a VERY closely bonded friend who has passed. In moving the jewelry, they want to be recogised/rememberd......they COULD be trying to impart some kind of information to the wearer. If the jewelry movement is playfull in nature it probebly is NOT 'imperative' in nature, just something to pay attention to.
If the jewelry wound up in a pill bottle, MAYBE the pills have expired? Maybe the nature of the illness the pills are for, has changed somehow and you need a differant perscription?
I believe your wife needs to meditate with her higher self, asking that the information attemted to be given to her, be reveiled.....or the WHO, instead of the actuall information. Is it near a 'passed ones' birthday? Maybe they just want to MAKE SURE they are not forgotten, and are showing your wife the love is still strong.
Whoever GAVE her the things that are being moved could be the culprit if they have passed over.
Interesting, non the less

[edit on 20-1-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Sleepwalking could be a culprit too...I've experienced weirdness there firsthand, hehe....

[edit on 3-1-2005 by Gazrok]

People have done stranger things sleep walking. I've even heard of people getting behind the wheel of their car sleep walking.
I don't know if sleep walking is something that can suddenly happen or if its only something you always have...

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
A thought came to my mind...that MAYBE during a deep meditation, your wife might want to try Automatic writing to help her find the source, or reason for this activity??

Just another idea

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Hey Amuk,

I remember somewhat about your visions when you were sick, and I would like to offer some theories.

When you were almost lost, these girls were parachute, or your net, perhaps maybe a group of little guardian angels. They now watch over you and your household, but as children their age will do, they play games.

The other theory, this little girl was a wandering spirit and she may have passed on in that hospital, and since you were between worlds she sort of piggy backed onto you for someplace else to go, and in return for the ride on your back she is going to make life a little more curious.

I recall the Movie Flatliners, except without the malice.

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I'm wondering how, or how much to say here.
The jewelery that come off your wife - it is from you?

I know you were talking about your wifes happenings in your post, but you have been given alot of pretty strong messages, more than just your wifes jewelery I believe. Think about them one at a time, individualy.

There is a girl, she is a family member. I don't know if she was alive in your life time though.
At some point, when your time here is done, you will go with her. It won't be a scarry thing or painful thing, and she will be there. You will know who she is - there are others too.

You can e-mail or U2U me at any time.
Those here are supose to be preparing themselves.
When you wake in the morning, hae a pencil and paper by your bed. Immediatley write down anything you remember - even if you remember no words or pictures, write the 'feeling' you have. Set your alarm for about 4am. You can go right back to sleep, but when you are woke up - if you remember anything at all - write it down before going back to sleep. You won't remember it if you don't. It's important.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Ok,

I talked to my massage therapist/reiki therapist, and she told me that the girl might either be trying to comfort you or she see's that only you can help her leave the dimension and go "home"....

Ask her what she wants, either she's trying to help you or she wants you to help her...

Keep this thread updated!

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I think the same thing - she is the one to help him cross that bridge when it is time. If he has been thinking alot about death or sickness etc, it might have brought her to give comfort.
But the jewelery - I asked if it was jewelery from a specific person. I was thinking it was a way of starting to break connections. More of someone telling her to begin the process of acceptance.

These are of 2 different messages.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Let me update.

Things have been quite the last few days with no events.

The Jewelry was giving to my wife by me so its not conected to anyone else.

everything that happening is more like pranks than a hauting but there is no one herethat would play pranks

Will add more later

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Here is a Jewelry update.

I was in the bedroom and heard what sounded like her bells falling off the bed. I looked at the end of the bed and saw a gold/jade anklet laying at the foot of the bed. I picked it up and gave it to my wife who told me she had just put it and the bells in the Jewelry box. We looked in the jewelry box and the bells were not there.

The bells are a set of ankle bells that chime with a distinctive sound that is unmistakable. I have heard them chime again out of no where in the bedroom and found them in the main Bathroom, which is on the other end of the house.

BOTH items were placed in the Jewelry box by my wife yesterday.

What is wierd is hearing the bells TWICE alone in the bedroom and then finding them in the Main bath. My wife doesnt even go in there other then to clean, and they were found in the towel closet on the towels.

There is NO WAY they could have wound up there by accident

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Amuk, that the jewelery was giving by you is exactly the reason for my last post to this thread. Did you read that?
I think you should see a Dr. Get a good physical and some blood tests run.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS
Amuk, that the jewelery was giving by you is exactly the reason for my last post to this thread. Did you read that?

I think I get what you are saying but could you explain it a bit more? By U2U if you wish or here either.

I think you should see a Dr. Get a good physical and some blood tests run.

I already have. The results werent good but could have been worse, and that about all I am going to say on a thread about it.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
what an interesting occurance amuk

at first i thought "perhaps there is a connection between this incident and the incidents reported in the thread in cryptozoology "Ive seen Goblins + drawings"

but then you reported the "depression felt at the end of your bed" and then you reported "waking or dreaming" of a small girl at the foot of your bed; which "coincidentally" you saw during your operation

so this leads to deeper interest, and i am not sure what to think yet...

as for scientific explanations; the best i can do is that

Your expierancing a phenomena known as "Poltergeist" because objects are obviously being Moved inside your house

you are not the first to report such incidents; as there are tens of thousands of such cases reported by all kinds of people from literally every culture or nationality on earth throughout various times

In quantum physics; they talk about how there is multiple dimensions of space-time that overlap each other, including this particular portion of reality

perhaps this is a "rip" in between the Physical dimension and another one of the dimensions where other frequencys of energy are commonplace

reminds me of a example givin by Michio Kaku phd...

lets pretend we are stickmen on a sheet of paper
since we are in 2d world, we only see things in our 2 dimensions
but if someone from the 3d world shoves a pencil thru this piece of paper
all we see is a flat circle ripping thru our reality

as stickmen we have little idea of what could actually be happening because we only see things in 2 dimensions
but in 3d world , everything makes perfect sense

so something from 4d or 5d or 6d world could be "ripping" thru our little 3d world-sheet
if you said it looked like a little girl; well we need to seriously think about "What the heck is going on in 5d dimension" because something very bizzare is definatly occuring

i myself have expieranced a Ghost-Child also who could touch physical objects
i was at my gf's house last winter in pennsylvania *middle of nowhere in the forest*
and at 5am one morning i heard a Knock at the window and a voice said "hey over here" it was a small boys voice maybe 5 yr old or so

of course at first this seems perfectly explainable until u learn the rest of the story

the window is over 7 foot above the ground
it was under 15degrees F outside and the snow was at least 1.5 to 2 foot deep
there was NO footprints and there is NO WAY that a 5yr old boy can reach this window because im 5'11 and i cannot even get up to this window ok

basically something really messed up is going on here and i can only think of one answer

When we die, we dont die, we somehow have part of us continue onwards
and these dead entitys come try to approach us and make contact because they "enjoy scaring the hell out of us" or whatever other reasons you could assume

i do not like encountering a ghost because its the scariest thing ive ever felt in my life
im just afraid the ghost will turn evil on me or something
it could happen, ive heard reports of it as a possibility

but dont be afraid too bad lol
im a bigger puss than you amuk lol
plus ive never heard reports of a Ghost killing someone so it shouldnt be that bad.....

anyways thats my 85cents lol more like 3and a half bucks but hehe
good thread

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Angela: Amuk, that the jewelery was giving by you is exactly the reason for my last post to this thread. Did you read that?

Amuk: I think I get what you are saying but could you explain it a bit more? By U2U if you wish or here either.

***Angela reply -
These things I'll explain briefly can come from the person (you) being worried about his/her mortality (death in near future), or from the reality of an actual death coming (one that the person does not know about)...and inoloves the spouse or person(s) closest to them if they are privy to the same information (i.e. you had told her about your conserns etc)

-The little girl, i.e. the one who will, at some point, will be the one who is there to show you the reality of death once it comes, and comfort you and lead you in the right dirrection. (and let me say that I don't 'feel as if' this is any time soon)
This happens just before death, at the time a person is seriously considering his/her death or suicide, and also it can come as a way of giving a warning to the person that they don't have 'all the time in the world' to get their act together and get things done. This can happen many months or years before the untimely death of a young person.

The jewlery. This is a seperate thing, although it gives the same message as does the little girl. It is not the girl doing this. You have many there that could be responsible. (Not to worry, this is not new, they are not harmful, you just haven't been aware.) Anyway...
There have been many times when these things happen as a way to send the message "get ready, break away". Just before my husband starts his 'stuff', I get these same kinds of little warnings. It means we will be separated (not in body, in our case, but at odds and emotionaly apart).

Angela: I think you should see a Dr. Get a good physical and some blood tests run.

Amuk: I already have. The results werent good but could have been worse, and that about all I am going to say on a thread about it.

***Angela's responce:
That both of these things happened at the same time - that is why I said you should see a Dr. Not that I'm saying a Dr is what is needed to fix you up!
Now please don't take this message as if I am saying or hinting at your health or it's fall. If you have been thinking about health problems and worried about the outcome - this is enough to cause these happenings.

If I EVER get a moment (looking at husband 'that way') - I'd be more than happy to do what I can for you from here as far as your health.
Some kind of high number?
Lots of RED, ORANGE, yellow and dark green veggies. Orange and red fruits and mellons. Protien (in form of fish and eggs and deer). Minerals - I can't see what kind - they are different than vitamins. Enzimes - bromalane I think.
I'm not sure what's going on with your health, but you would be wise to spend the time to figure out how to give your body what it needs to tend to it's own needs instead of spending the time trying to figure out how to stall the problem and it's symptoms.
You are more than just savable.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
For what it's worth, I believe you (Amuk) could be at a crossroad in your life at the present time. It's up to you to determine which way you want to go & how to go about it.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Amuk!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you try talking to the girl yet? Calling her out, asking her what she wants or needs??

Talk to her, find out if she needs your help or if she's there to help you.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Here is Bikereddies post.....

Originally posted by Bikereddie
OK, in reply to your offer of answering questions.

A few days ago i awoke to find the "sensation" of someones fingers across my forehead. I was actually awake, and i still felt the presence there. It was not a dream, nor was i suffering from a night out on the beer.

It did not scare me, it more like unnerved me a bit, because i could find, nor see anything that could explain this.

This is not the only thing that has happened to me. 10 years ago a similar occurrence happened. I had finished a 12 hour night shift during the summer. It was warm and humid, so i slept without any covers or clothing.
I awoke to to feel the sensation of two hands around my ankles,trying to pull me to-wards the bottom of the bed. It was daylight and about 9.00am ish. This as well did not scare me, but i haven't forgot it either.

Any theories on this, or can you shed some light on the significance of it?

[edit on 18-9-2005 by Bikereddie]

Does anything in this thread seem similar to what you have experenced?

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Some of it i can relate to, but a lot of it seems to have some conection with artifacts etc. Non of this was involved with what i experianced.
It was just the sensation that was too real to understand.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
maybe it isn't an outsider, maybe its you; a near death experience opening some doors in your subconscious and releasing stuff that was inside you.
for example, the girl might be the soothing picture your subconscious created to make passing through the operation easier. or something like guardian angel or guide (reference; dante's divine comedy).
the after operation opening of above mentioned doors materialized the girl.

i suggest that you do a thorough investigation on yourself, regardless on my opinion 'cause you could get some answers anyway.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
i'm kinda late on this one, ain't i?

looked at the dates too late

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
If anyone has an update on the outcome of Amuks girl Id love to know!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join