It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Meta] JFK & RFK research has been stumped for 50+ years. I'll explain why.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Why do we, as researchers, mavens, investigators, enthusiasts and nerds, get so caught up in the trajectories of bullets without also looking at the ways & means of JFK's powerful father? This OP will attempt to share some perspectives on that question with the reader who may or may not agree with any of it. That being said - you have been forewarned. I won't be posting any sources as this is not intended to be another boring thread arguing about boring evidence. The evidence has been looked at for 50+ years now.

And I'll bet 85% of you don't know how Joseph P. Kennedy came into his money or his power. Let's start with:

JPK was a narcissistic control freak who made his millions insider trading and manipulating stocks in the short years before the Great Depression. [SJ- He was the type of guy who destroyed the economy of the United States in 1929] JFK came into power out of the power from his father alone. All JFK wanted to do was f--k, race boats and get a tan.

JFK had his head blown off in Dallas because he wasn't fit for the job... he was sick all the time and doing drugs with his whores.
We all know how much Richard Nixon hated against the Eastern Establishment - read, those F--king Kennedy's.

It should be obvious by now that Nov 22 1963 in Dallas was Nixon's revenge for 1960. (RMN was in Dallas that morning.) Success for Nixon!
Isn't it obvious that June 6 1968 at the Ambassador Hotel was Nixon's revenge again? (Nixon's old stomping grounds and former abode of Howard Hughes, HRH who supplied money to RMN over the decades.) Another tip o' the hat of success for old Dicky boy.

If you might see a pattern here, so do I.

46 years later, we can see that Chappaquiddick July 18 1969 was Nixon's plan to smack Teddy out of the 1972 running. Partial success. Please note that this assassination attempt was coincidental with the Apollo 11 moon landings.. which we automatically associate with JFK. Nixon's closest TV advisors, Haldeman & Ehrlichman, made sure that Nixon was on TV talking to the astronauts... made sure that he was there for the splash down in the Pacific... such a sweet revenge for Dick... taking all the credit for what should have been to be Jack's Hollywood space movie.

Both Dick and Jack had Hollywood connections and enough TV power to manipulate minds far greater than any known Soviet methods. An argument ensued between the two, just before the election. And it was November 1960 when these two powers, Nixon and Kennedy, who had both been friends and avid Commie chasers before, now came together and clashed... and it was JPK to the rescue with mafia deals in Chicago. Nixon knows. Nixon didn't have a powerful, rich father to buy the election for him. But he did have a secret weapon, a Godfather of sorts, in Howard Hughes... Nixon's Apollo: Howard Hughes and the Apollo Hoax www.abovetopsecret.com...

So what we have established here is a Nixon hunting his prey, the Kennedy boys, for a decade, taking his revenge. If you scratch your head at this point just ask yourself "Where was Richard Nixon on the night Mary Jo drowned?" You might be surprised if you follow that trail. To understand JFK in Dallas, RFK in L.A., Teddy in Chappaquiddick we have to understand how both JFK and Nixon came into power. It takes a significant amount of dedication in reading the source books, NOT watching youtube videos and NOT following the mainstream researches. Try listening to the first 10 years of Mae Brussell's radio shows and see how far you can get... MAE BRUSSELL Happy Birthday Conspiracy Queen www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looking deeply into how the Kennedy's got their money & political power it is, frankly, the only way to go. In my view the Grassy Knoll, the woman in the polka dot dress and Teddy's bad driving are all subtle yet enduring distractions provided by the true perpetrator and his motives.

JFK had a rise to power it came from his father. Richard M. Nixon, also had a rise to power, but it came from different ways & means, his Godfather, the insane Howard Hughes, surrounded by Mormons, obsessed with Surveyor landers, obsessed with buying the next president...

Well, I would like also to hear your META-JFK interpretations. This is not a one-way conversation. But let's stay META, we know what the evidence is and it is out there for anybody to review it.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
There's alot of "whodunits" out their too. I've heard the bush Sr connection with lbj and the cia I even read about the Nixon involvement as well. There is almost so much information about the assassination on the web you almost have to find the old papers, books, and news to get a feel for it all in my best guess, I haven't done all that. Very interesting post on the subject, I've always seen these argue the evidence threads so this approach is fresh.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

I'm sorry, but you lost me early for a number of different reasons, none of which were related to politics. Perhaps your clear hatred of some (all?) of the people you mention set my teeth on edge early.
edit on 27-10-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Weird how Nixon could pull all this off...

And yet was somehow brought down by a few pieces of tape.

*eyeroll*

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Nixon was a pretty slick bastard, he got himself elected didn't he. In November of 1963 according to A memo from J. Edger Hoover, one George H W Bush, with the CIA was in Dallas that fateful day as well. Bush was well known as a Nixon man.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

*eyeroll*

"A few pieces of tape" in two different contexts brought Nixon down. Obviously, there are the White House tapes that recorded Nixon obstructing justice which ultimately forced Nixon to resign.

But there are also the pieces of tape that were discovered on a lock by security guard Frank Wills in the Watergate complex. Their discover caused him to call the police which led to the capture of the burglars. And the beginning of the Watergate Scandal.

Nixon and tape. Not a good match.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

Nixon and tape. Not a good match.

Nice!

Meta-Question: How does a team of old CIA pro's and highly experienced anti-Castro Cubans get caught bungling a break-in?

Meta-Hint: They wanted to get caught. That's simple enough. The implication is that Nixon needed to plant the seed of his own destruction. Nixon's PR team handled the 2nd break-in (June) so well that it wasn't even an issue in the November 1972 (the landslide elections). Nixon's Watergate seed began to sprout in early '73 with the trials and testimonies... only after the last Apollo mission was completed... only after RMN began his 2nd term.

Meta-thinking: Those WH tapes (that Nixon censored, natch) seem to provide us all the rope needed to hang Nixon. However, Nixon knows the tapes are rolling... he knows where the microphones are... he knows that he will have to censor them later... he knows the tapes are going to be heard eventually (Nixon was obsessed with his historical legacy)... yet, for some inexplicable reason... he is having detailed "game plan" discussions with his closest advisors all recorded on tape.

Meta-conclusion: Nixon was involved in the murder of JFK, RFK and Teddy's "accident" referred to as a "bear trap" for Ted.

Nixon needed Watergate... because if people understood his involvement with Cuba and Howard Hughes, then secret would be disclosed. The Watergate was a farce, a planned debacle, to draw the public's attention away from Nixon's dirty deeds.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

*eyeroll*

*eyeroll* all you want.

One time, JFK asked Nixon about how to deal with Castro & the Bay of Pigs. Nixon gave council to JFK by mentioning the need for "plausible deniability" in an invasion of Cuba. Plausible deniability also connects to the Northwoods document.

It's in the books bro. Read them.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

I'm sorry, but you lost me early for a number of different reasons, none of which were related to politics. Perhaps your clear hatred of some (all?) of the people you mention set my teeth on edge early.

Don't set JFK on too high a pedestal. He lived off Joe's money (and Joe's political power) from birth until death.

Jack was f--king around on Jackie so much that Old Joe had to broker a peace between Jack & Jackie. I guess you like to watch History channel and that's where you get your information from.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
There's alot of "whodunits" out their too. I've heard the bush Sr connection with lbj and the cia I even read about the Nixon involvement as well. There is almost so much information about the assassination on the web you almost have to find the old papers, books, and news to get a feel for it all in my best guess, I haven't done all that. Very interesting post on the subject, I've always seen these argue the evidence threads so this approach is fresh.

That badger is scary dude.

That LBJ theory is just a little bit too much for me to grasp for a couple of reasons:

LBJ (Senate Leader at the time, approximently 1957) actually put Jack on the Foreign Relations Committee and another Senator remarked that Jack was hardly there.

According to some source Joe Kennedy was nagging LBJ to put Jack on the FRC. That means LBJ obliged old JOE

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Does anyone support the JFK conspiracy theme of "domestic tranquility"? That is the theme where it was decided amongst the Warren commission and LBJ that it was in the best interest of the "domestic tranquility" that LHO was designated as the lone assassin. Gerald Ford (not his real name) wasn't satisfied with the actual WCR, Gerald Ford (not his real name) actually wrote a subsequent book called "Portrait of the Assassin" 1965

And then Gerald Ford wrote the pardon for Richard Nixon.

The theme of domestic tranquility is taken directly from the preamble to the constitution of the USA.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

If you are a strict constructionist it is obvious to you that the preamble sets the entire tone for the entirety of the document, the articles and the amendments.

The forefathers put "domestic tranquility" in the preamble for a reason. And that reason was a good enough for the Warren commission to stop investigating at 26 volumes when they should have gone to double that.
edit on 10/30/2015 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I don't think Nixon was involved in planning the assassination. But according to Roger Stone, after it happened and Ruby killed Oswald, Nixon recognized Ruby as "one of LBJ's boys".

After reading Roger Stone's book. I'm 100% convinced LBJ was the mastermind behind it. Qui Bono ?
LBJ became president. He had the most to gain. He was about to go to jail for a major scandal, concerning his aid bobby baker that was giving bribes out. LBJ was highly corrupt. But of course the investigation went away after LBJ gained control of the justice dept.

What I think is an interesting theory is that Roger Stone thinks the Watergate burglars were caught on purpose to get Nixon out of office. And that Nixon used his insider knowledge of the assassination to blackmail the powers that be into giving him a pardon.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I think Ted Kennedy was just a drunk ahole who drove and got a girl killed. JFK liked drugs and whores but they wouldn't kill him for that . . . he took '___' with Mary Pinchot Meyer and that helped him wake up and turn good, hence why he did things like fire Dulles. That's why he was killed not cuz he liked drugs and whores which they all do in DC.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: HorusChrist
I think Ted Kennedy was just a drunk ahole who drove and got a girl killed. JFK liked drugs and whores but they wouldn't kill him for that . . . he took '___' with Mary Pinchot Meyer and that helped him wake up and turn good, hence why he did things like fire Dulles. That's why he was killed not cuz he liked drugs and whores which they all do in DC.
Why is '___' blanked out is that too controversial? Lysergic acid diethylamide

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Nixon was a pretty slick bastard, he got himself elected didn't he. In November of 1963 according to A memo from J. Edger Hoover, one George H W Bush, with the CIA was in Dallas that fateful day as well. Bush was well known as a Nixon man.
actually Nixon hated bush and hence why he was framed with Watergate and given the boot.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter

originally posted by: Aliensun

Don't set JFK on too high a pedestal. He lived off Joe's money (and Joe's political power) from birth until death.

Jack was f--king around on Jackie so much that Old Joe had to broker a peace between Jack & Jackie. I guess you like to watch History channel and that's where you get your information from.

follow that line of thinking, Jackie mad at JFK for cheating and all . . . she had motive then to have him killed and George de mohrenschild was a bouvier family friend, so he helped her by giving up a patsy.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter
Does anyone support the JFK conspiracy theme of "domestic tranquility"? That is the theme where it was decided amongst the Warren commission and LBJ that it was in the best interest of the "domestic tranquility" that LHO was designated as the lone assassin. Gerald Ford (not his real name) wasn't satisfied with the actual WCR, Gerald Ford (not his real name) actually wrote a subsequent book called "Portrait of the Assassin" 1965

And then Gerald Ford wrote the pardon for Richard Nixon.

The theme of domestic tranquility is taken directly from the preamble to the constitution of the USA.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

If you are a strict constructionist it is obvious to you that the preamble sets the entire tone for the entirety of the document, the articles and the amendments.

The forefathers put "domestic tranquility" in the preamble for a reason. And that reason was a good enough for the Warren commission to stop investigating at 26 volumes when they should have gone to double that.
that's a good point that preamble might help explain all the false flags USA has done, to ensure domestic tranquility, well that is the noble lie excuse that they use to justify it to themselves in the mirror. JFK wasn't doing enough to stop communism so he had to be taken out. He wanted to stop the Vietnam war which was an important war to win to make Russia waste assets and that did help eventually cause it's downfall. But that didn't last because it turns out people needed a common enemy to fear or they become decadent, and not tranquil, so 9/11 was needed.

join