It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is no longer Americans.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Greetings ATS,

I will just get to it, short and sweet. America, is no longer what any of us thinks it is. With the "legislation" that was pushed through after the false flag attacks of 9/11 we have slowly and surely become a complete police state that is dependent on national media that has already passed the law that they can spew propaganda anytime they wish.

The simple fact of the matter is that domestic terrorism does not exist on any level and even if you will argue it does it will still in no way justify the existence of the founding and continuation of the DHS, TSA or repeated continuations of the Patriot Act. Terror abroad does not exist except for the making of our own puppeteers. We arm who we choose when it suites us and call the others terrorists when it benefits our interests at the time. The only difference between terrorists and rebels are who our government tells the media to call them in the moment.

The United States since the inception of the false flag of 9/11 has used false pretenses, outright lies and military influence to wage completely unjust wars that are completely outside of the scope of our national charter in the expense of hundreds of thousands of innocent lives to protect, bolster and uphold the American petrol dollar. It has managed to do this while simultaneously convincing the masses we are in some form of danger from "terrorists" abroad and you should be obliged to surrender the majority of your Constitutional rights so that our "government" can protect our nation.

What a fine and pure patriot you are too if you understand just how evil our invisible and non existent enemy is. Americans should clearly know that security, even from a fictional threat imposed by a government hell bent on world domination should come before any Constitutional guarantees. I mean, to question the likes of great presidents like George Bush who sent thousands of American soldiers to die because of the very credible threat of weapons of mass distraction in Iraq would just be insane and outright un-American.

There are calls every day, a million ways from Sunday on every media outlet to ban firearms from the American citizens while it's own government is the most lawless, murderess and unconscionable in human history since the Hitler regime and people even entertain this notion? Are their hearts so busy bleeding they forgot to use their brains? We, this government, this nation have become exactly what we have hated the most and fought so hard to resist. Those that don't understand this, those that can't be bothered to follow or understand history yet only wan't to feel relevant when they spew parroted ideals because it sounds good to them are the handle of the toilet this nation has fast become.

How many injustices will we endure this time around? How many secret courts, how many revelations from people like Snowden, how many times will the government admit they do it as was the case with Snowden and "fast and Furious" and they just say, ya, we did it, and we are going to keep doing it...........

How many times will this all happen while we continue to kill innocents unabated across the globe to perpetuate the American dollar while we arm the same "terrorists" the government uses to scare naive Americans with to garner support for the continuation of the pillaging of fundamental rights? The DHS, the TSA and the patriot act are not in place for terrorists. They are in place for me. They are in place for others that can see through the paper thin facade of the dog and pony show.

I ask everyone who has a look at this thread...... Take a minute and ask yourself what it means to you to be an American. After that, ask yourself what you want your children to take pride in being an American............

We have lost our way or at the very least, our government has.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Helious

Yea... What he said

edit on 26-10-2015 by seaswine because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

That reads like a short story about the early stages of the formation of a dictatorship with a modus operandi of world domination.

Weird....in a reality sort of way.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Most people are blind. We are the new Germany. We are just more covert and better at propaganda.

SnF excellent rant.
edit on 26-10-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
People are blinded by patriotism. They will see whatever America and its military does as justified, no matter how unjustifiable it actually is.

Patriotism is a disease no matter what country it represents, it prevents people from seeing the truth, that ALL war is based on lies and disinformation.

Uncle Sam wants YOU to be complicit in war crimes and wars based on lies.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Couldn't agree with you more.If you look at my past posts you will see a theme of asking people to look and see what is reality and what is propaganda today.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Dude, no one attacks us because we'll destroy their entire colleaguate. Whether colleaguate's a real word or not, it's implied to mean their entire range of colleagues.

As for the whole "We're murderess, unconscionable, etc." Yeah, no. Simply one thing we've been aggregating: DON'T # WITH US.

And there ain't no doubt I love this laaaaand, Don't # with U.S.AAAAAA

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
They have been scaring our rights away forever. When i was growing up in the 70s and 80s Russia was the big bad boogey man, and we were conditioned to hate them . Hell we even had nuclear bomb drills in elementary school, because any day Russia was gonna bomb us.

The happy people in America dont know anything about ISIS and do not care. Sometimes I wish i could be like them and just stick my head in the sand and just not care..

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

originally posted by: Isurrender73

Most people are blind. We are the new Germany. We are just more covert and better at propaganda. ...

Actually, Americans *are* quite literally Germans. Germans are the largest ethnic group of the Americans. 50 million in 2010.

Some famous German-Americans: John D. Rockefeller, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Herbert Hoover, Norman Schwarzkopf .. and , oh no, Donald Trump.

en.wikipedia.org...

Not saying their fascists.. but maybe there's some cultural (or even power structure) continuity?

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Observed from a distance the United States of America is overall hash in the implementation of its laws when entirely unnecessary. Factor in the news headlines of shootings that I read a lot of on ATS. Sure there are gun related crime in the United Kingdom but at a lower percentage. Forget the guns, it's not about that.

Security for safety has encroached into the DNA of society and seemingly for the ill. Mostly concentrated in the Western World that rushes into the twenty-first century shooting bullets at anything it deems a threat to its crazed paranoia. To the outsider it is obvious that it is a false sense of security that hardly has the benefits it promises.

The power structure can only get more decayed and sightless. Who are these people in government. I don't know any of them. They seem like false personalities. Their words and action indicate that they certainly unwise. That comes with instigating agendas and forcing ideologies to and thro like mad chaos bubbles.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I agree with everything except your assertion that domestic terrorism does not exist on any level within the US. I'd argue that domestic terrorism is a pretty accurate description of what comes out of DC and what the American media pushes with every sensationalized story the government directs them to pen.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Or....
You are just spewing nonsense that you've read on all the fringe sites, and none of that means anything except in your own mind.

Take a chill pill bro.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

and your just a dude/chick that doesnt want to face the music, its getting bad, and people like you are the reason why it is easy for them
edit on 27-10-2015 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Great rant ...I came across this rant piece and thought I would share .It's about the deep state ,probably operating in a country near us all .

Deep State is a Terror State, Torture State,
Tyrant State — and hey, it’s OK with that.

Deep State was formed to bodyguard elites,
keeping their dominance ever-refreshed.

Deep State doesn’t care what you advocate,
just as long as you toe the unsaid line.

Deep State is cold, lacks true affect;
hates only that which hinders it.

Deep State fences the range of opinion
like a cattle baron stringing barbed wire.

Deep State loves the culture wars, stokes all sides,
thrives on strife, the bitterer the better.

Deep State is not in full control; it just
knows which way it wants the world to roll.

Deep State kills the leaders it doesn’t like;
a lesson our leaders have learned by now.

Deep State doesn’t care if a whistle’s blown;
it already holds the reins of ‘reform.’

Deep State enjoys all the horse-race hoopla,
voters vexed by the vetted and the duped.

Deep State’s wars have no other purpose
than keeping our masters’ coffers in surplus.

Deep State doesn’t mind blowing up the world,
if the world won’t behave like Deep State wants.

Deep State is Red, Deep State is Blue;
Deep State don’t give a damn for you.
www.chris-floyd.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
"America sucks and here's why."

More to the point.

"Say it wit ya chest." and so on.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Amerisreal is the 4th Reich.

The fruits of operation paperclip are blooming.

Embrace it.

It ain't that bad my NFL team is doing good this year and this new iPhone really kicks azz.

ETA:

911 was our Reichstag Fire
edit on 27-10-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

If you think the government using military force to expand corporate or economic interests overseas was invented with 9/11 then you need a better history lesson. We've been doing that since June 21st, 1788.

Also, LOL at 9/11 being a false flag. Why does something like that even NEED to be a false flag? Politicians taking advantage of bad situations has existed since longer than this country has been a country. Using the idea that the government attacked ourselves to expand interests overseas is ridiculous. It's unnecessary to even consider. If it wasn't for 9/11 we would have just used some other pretext to be over there. Sure we may not have had the PATRIOT Act or the DHS or the TSA or any of the other irritations of the last 14 years, but it would have just been somethig else instead.
edit on 27-10-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Agreed. The United States only has 21 years without some sort of armed conflict going on. 21. Nationalism has been key in duping the general population that war is necessary for "our democratic way of life". Enemies change, sometimes by the decade, only to become allies a generation later. In my lifetime, Vietnam is a perfect example.

But out of that conflict arose a dissidence that the government couldn't control with tiny flags and fear propaganda. A movement started of distrust of government and their unchecked and flagrant disregard of Law to meet their own ends.

Enter the burgeoning Information Age...the worldwide web...a virtual wild west where ideas could be freely exchanged on a large scale without interference from the easily controlled Mass Media outlets. This was a threat. A new enemy was needed after the USSR was no more as well.
Then a couple of planes flew into some buildings in New York...the rest is history.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

But net neutrality only came under attack within the last so many years and it wasn't as a result of 9/11.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

The United States since the inception of the false flag of 9/11 has used false pretenses, outright lies and military influence to wage completely unjust wars that are completely outside of the scope of our national charter in the expense of hundreds of thousands of innocent lives to protect, bolster and uphold the American petrol dollar. It has managed to do this while simultaneously convincing the masses we are in some form of danger from "terrorists" abroad and you should be obliged to surrender the majority of your Constitutional rights so that our "government" can protect our nation.

It amazes me that people think this is something new that we need to "wake up" to.

As could be said of the governments of all of the world's global powers throughout history, ours has a very long history of espionage, unprovoked aggression, unwelcomed military intervention, undeclared wars, proxy wars and all manners of interfering with and influencing the affairs of foreign countries from economic coercion and fostering political movements to arming rebels, staging coups, assassinations, toppling governments and installing US-friendly (or perceived to be) regimes.

It's been going on since the beginning.

It's been done for a variety of reasons; territorial expansion, promotion and protection of the interests of American corporations, regional influence and sometimes even legitimate security concerns. There's always been the threat posed by some group or another from pirates and Indians to anarchists, Marxists and terrorists. Credible threats are exaggerated, adversaries are dehumanized, justifications are made and public opinion is swayed.

You talk about people who "can't be bothered" to understand history but it's pretty clear given your assertions that you've failed to appreciate much of American history yourself and because of this, you've compartmentalized your disillusionment to the last 14 years and concluded that we've become something different.

You know who Edward Snowden is but do you know the name Margaret Newsham?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join