It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Carolina school officer caught on video beating down student in arrest

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I like a brick in a sock for such encounters.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
He's just the mug who could be relied on to behave like this because steroids have rendered him less endowed.

It would be entertaining to see him screened for steroids.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I like a brick in a sock for such encounters.

Although I no longer have to worry about such things at work, having passed the torch of FSO/CSSO on to another due to being out on TDY all the damn time, it might have come up. Except people rarely tried to get onto the grounds. I often hoped a local LEO would try. But none ever did. Alas.

eta: I have had such things come up in my Army days. For a bit, I taught shooting such people whilst missing bystanders. Then I just didn't care anymore. Time is a predator that stalks us all our lives.
edit on 27-10-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

true they hard to deal with. They should send someone who is competent at dealing with these situations.

"she is not compiling to my demands RAAAAGE attack!

silly cop!

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
a reply to: alienjuggalo

true they hard to deal with. They should send someone who is competent at dealing with these situations.

Bu..bu..bu..bu...he's a FOOBA corch!

They are untouchable!

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Someone else on social media was saying this was "completely justified" because the student "swung" at the officer, and didn't comply when he grabbed her hand. I say that's bullsh!t

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

So she knew he was going to flip and the media are showing us all a small clip, not the whole charade.

I certainly hope this is the case. I hope children band together to give abusive adults the national exposure they deserve.

"No dark sarcasm in the classroom"

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Nothing to see here. She was called in for obvious reasons. Why should other students or the teacher have to sit thru her bull#? If she can't act like a civilized human being then she should removed by all means necessary. If she is going to resist (which she did by not listening) then they get what's coming. It's not hard people...everyone has a choice and more times than not these idiots choose the wrong option.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
Nothing to see here. She was called in for obvious reasons. Why should other students or the teacher have to sit thru her bull#? If she can't act like a civilized human being then she should removed by all means necessary. If she is going to resist (which she did by not listening) then they get what's coming. It's not hard people...everyone has a choice and more times than not these idiots choose the wrong option.

Comply or else right? How about just drag the whole desk with her in it out in the hall? No excuse for doing what he did to someones daughter.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Comment here from facebook.

Yep. He's been doing this. All I can say is that this is actually not a race thing this time. His unnecessary, excessive force does not discriminate. My junior year he body slammed a PREGNANT woman & her fiancé in the hallway during lunch. Plenty of other students can attest to this. He's been doing this & we've been asking SV to do something about it but nothing has been done. Deputy Fields does this not because he has to but simply because he can.

So she knew he was going to flip and the media are showing us all a small clip, not the whole charade. How much is she expecting to get paid for kicking off a few riots?

That's your take away from that snippet? She should have known he would get crazy? And SROs getting crazy is just an acceptable reality now in Dystopian America?

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
Teenagers are hard to deal with, but if i did this to my daughter every time she threw a temper tantrum i would be arrested for domestic battery.

I think you mean you'd be arrested for assaulting a police officer or assault in general (school official).

Regardless, this is 100% indoctrination to the police state. OBEY or be dealt with.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: greydaze
Apparently this isn't the first time the Pig has roughed up a student.. it's sad it wasn't a big surprise to me bc deputy fields BEEN slamming kids since I graduated 3yrs ago just was never captured

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Do you hear yourself? When people use the derogatory slur "pig" it says more about them than the LEO.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

In his deposition, Fields says he does not take steroids, but has not been tested for steroids in the past. He said he has taken supplements, including Creatin, to help build muscles.
heavy.com... -bodybuilder-cop-student-desk-video-complaints/
Claims to be steroid free. The violence towards kids is just his natural behaviour. Negligence on the part of all those who allowed him into the school.
edit on 27 10 2015 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I agree, and don't be surprised that school administrators and school police officers don't have red flags next to some of these student's names. Some students may already have a record for physically lashing out or have had past altercations with law enforcement, school police, teachers or administrators. Some of these kids are not sweethearts. Today, girls outnumber school fight more than guys! Ask any male teacher and they'll tell you they would rather have a disruptive male in the classroom than a female!

Before I retired from teaching, and before they instituted a teacher policy to not break up student fights, I found myself breaking up more girl fights than boy fights! The girl fights were absolutely nasty! Girls just don't back down, they're extremely mouthy and their out for blood! Male teachers would always find themselves being kicked and hit in the back of the head while separating two out of control girls.

I worked in the private sector and owned my owned business before hard times and fate directed me into the teaching profession. After 23 years of everyday stress, managing disruptive student behavior in the classroom, I threw in the towel. Unless the education system changes, establishes meaningful consequences for bad behavior, and stops dumbing down the curriculum to meet the increasing apathetic nature of kids today, the education system is heading for a collapse. Today, I wouldn't suggest teaching as a career to anyone unless they enjoy constant stress and a career of being a daily punching bag.

edit on 27-10-2015 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

Comply or else right? How about just drag the whole desk with her in it out in the hall? No excuse for doing what he did to someones daughter.

Please tell me what the other options are. She refused to listen to the teacher and then to the officer. Tired of sugar coating # for kids. If my kids are ever disrespectful like that they deserve to be drug out of the class room like she was.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

When you're under arrest or are being lawfully detained, ffs just DO WHAT YOU'RE TOLD. Don't resist and struggle and then bitch when you're forced into compliance. It's getting really old.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Other options, drag the desk with her in it out of the room. Call her parents before you call the damm police and tell them you are about to call the cops. suspend her, expell her, . What you dont do is physically grab and slam and throw her out of the room.

Then charge her with an effing crime.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

If you want to drag your kids out like that, I would be ok with that. And if this girls dad did this I might applaud him, But when some 250 pound steroid jerk does it to someone else's kid its a little different.

But if you did it you would get arrested and he was just following protocol.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

If you want to drag your kids out like that, I would be ok with that. And if this girls dad did this I might applaud him, But when some 250 pound steroid jerk does it to someone else's kid its a little different.

But if you did it you would get arrested and he was just following protocol.

Exactly what facts do you have about the office that says he is on Steroids?

But why is it different if a parent does it? Yes I can agree that at times over excessive force was done but I don't see that in this situation.

My wife and I recently in the last month moved to a new neighborhood. We have talked with several of the parents in and around our house. We have specifically told them that if our kids are not respectful or nice to adults or kids they have rights to discipline. Of course my kids are 7 and 4 so it's different then this case but you get my point. I expect and hold my kids to high standards.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join