It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Amazing UFO footage...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Video1:
I really hate the fact that only morons(which must be alcoholics or junkies on cold turkey) with the shakinghand-syndrome and the worst videocam existing, get the opportunity to film UFOS at near distance. Or is it the excitement that makes them shake like a tree in a storm?

Video2:
Did the moron film through a curtain?

Video3:
Moron in full-booze mode?

Nevertheless new footage to me, keep on your research.

@worldbend
you are not capable of putting a clean cutout logo on your website, thats sad(i ve told you that one year ago, and you have not improved yet)! You also consider yourself an artist and designer, come on be serious maybe in next life.

why should i believe such a person anything about technical issues?

[edit on 30-1-2005 by feyd rautha]

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Yes, the presance of a jet sound which appears in the beginning of the clip, then it is conspiculusly removed until the end, the third movie, is a fake because you dont edit real UFO movies

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by instar
LOl What did we expect, seriously! Its just above a street light , not mopre than 200 yards away and the videographer cant get clear footage. yeah right! FAKE! sad.

I was not going to respond to this post, actually a simple retype of the last word in it would be sufficient. However, let me say this...... The moon rises in about that same spot a couple months out of the year. Guess what? The moon is not 200 yrds away when it is there.........neither are those lights.(2.5 miles is a good estimate) Use your head.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by feyd rautha
Video1:
I really hate the fact that only morons(which must be alcoholics or junkies on cold turkey) with the shakinghand-syndrome and the worst videocam existing, get the opportunity to film UFOS at near distance. Or is it the excitement that makes them shake like a tree in a storm?

Let me try to phrase this in a constructive fashion: You say "To film UFOS at a near distance" Rule #1, (especially applicable in your case or similar ones where the postee is trying to pull off a cocky attitude) Be sure of your assumptions or else.....(google:sayings proverbs assume)

Or is it the excitement that makes them shake like a tree in a storm?

Ummm, how about just the storm. I realize pictures are fun and all, but let me also recommend the reading of the text(usually found above or below) that accompanies them. Example: If done in this case, you would have discovered that this was indeed shot in a storm with constant 30 mph winds. These were not lights that were close and no tripod was available. So we have darkness, 30 mph winds, and zooming in on lights about 2.5 miles away for abou 3.5 minutes. Now sure, it would have been nice to have an expert like yourself there to film in these conditions, but we were not so lucky. So taking the facts into consideration(a practice I really do recommend), its not such a bad job.

Video2:
Did the moron film through a curtain?
Moron in full-booze mode?

This is tempting, but I do'nt have the time.

Nevertheless new footage to me, keep on your research.

Oh yes, I'll do that.....

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I think the first video is amazing! Is there more to it though?

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paladin327
Yes, the presance of a jet sound which appears in the beginning of the clip, then it is conspiculusly removed until the end, the third movie, is a fake because you dont edit real UFO movies

then it is conspiculusly removed

Paladin: Please see my post above concerning ass-umptions. Why would someone trying to hide a jet noise leave it in at the beginning and end? Let me offer a possible solution to that question: The middle is rendered in slow motion so the viewee can see the object in the video better.

then it is conspiculusly removed until the end, the third movie, is a fake because you dont edit real UFO movies

Paladin: Please see my above post concerning reading. This is a practice I higly recommend. If done in this case, you would have had some important and insightful information on these clips. Such as: I don't claim any of them to be UFO's. In the case of the four-point video(which I think is of a new military design) I ask for help in identifing this particular light configuration and I didn't mean Romulan, Klingon or Vulcan either.

What has happened to this board? The last time I took the time to read and post here, I found it to be time well spent Has it now been religated to only the intellectually lazy?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DesEagle50cal

Yes, of course there is. It's about a 3.5 minute clip and I'll try to make it available to you in some form. Have some additional info from last Wed. when this transpired.
www.worldblend.net...
This may end up being one of the better documented sightings. Multiple streams of data.
Here is some of the video:
www.worldblend.net...
I'll post some data that was collected at the same time as the sighting in a few minutes.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Worldblend

Yes, of course there is. It's about a 3.5 minute clip and I'll try to make it available to you in some form. Have some additional info from last Wed. when this transpired.
www.worldblend.net...
This may end up being one of the better documented sightings. Multiple streams of data.
www.worldblend.net...
I'll post some data that was collected at the same time as the sighting in a few minutes.

Here is a link to the data/readings for the 26th of January from the Geomagnetic Observatory in Tucson
www.worldblend.net...
What a strock of luck that little dive toward 0(off the chart as you can see) would have been for anyone who wanted to do ohhhhh lets say some quantum computations maybe.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Worldblend

www.worldblend.net...
www.worldblend.net...

An incredible twist to this story!
I about fell out of my chair when I read this article. Consider the following HAARP quote from yesterdays news:
The HAARP experiment involves acres of antennas and a 1 megawatt generator. The scientists sent radio pulses skyward every 7.5 seconds, explained team leader Todd Pederson of the Air Force Research Laboratory.

www.livescience.com...

Now this is an extremely unlikely coincidence that the sound I recorded Jan. 26th had a 15 sec.gap between peaks and this experiment was done with pulses every 7.5 seconds. Not to mention my description stating "It sounded like a cyclical drilling through the atmosphere." Ummmm this almost has to be correlated in some fashion to the HAARP experiment. All the effects/descriptions fit to perfection.......movement to the west=earth's rotation, clouds clearing=microwave transmission, cycles match at 15 sec, glowing sky=excited plasma and so on. To think otherwise would almost be in direct defiance of Occam's Razor.

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO CHECK PAST ACTIVITY OF HAARP?

?if it was not active, then this gets real interesting because we must ask ourselves, "is this some type of echo or resonance effect and why is it being repeated/propagated back from this location?(an echo or a response?) When you see the sound signature of this noise, it becomes more plausible. The noise is quite structured.....in fact it seems to be precisely layered or separated into 4 streams.......amazing. As you can see from the graphs, it really has no resemblance to the sound of a jet(as far as audio signatures are concerned), its amazingly organized.

www.worldblend.net...

Something to note here, during the three days following this event, AZ had three earthquakes. These earthquakes were not near a fault and had no prior history of earthquakes/

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join