It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Amazing UFO footage...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I searched! I DID!

And I couldn't find any reference to this footage here at ATS.. so I'm figuring that no one here has brought this footage up yet..

Good.. gives me something to do.. so here we go...

At... www.hbccufo.org...

There are three video clips.. the title of the page in case that link doesn't work is.. "Phoenix, Arizona Incredible Video Footage - Three Clips"

And btw.. this IS NOT about "THE" 'pheonix lights' in case you think I'm refering to that old little inconveniant near miss for the gov.

No, no.. watch these clips.. a few times.. the one that freeks me out the most is the one where he is talking about it being 'over my f***ing house man!'

So.. even though the clips kinda tick me off because.. well .. they are short and look like the UFO is mounted to the roof of his house with christmas lights.. and the four pointed one looks.. well.. he could have shot it for a bit longer..

.. you have to admit its still pretty damn cool footage.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I do believe this one has been discussed before,and I believe the owner of the worldblend site has posted here at ATS several times.It is very interesting footage IMO,hopefully he's still capturing stuff.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
That link doesn�t work!

Any other link to the film?

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The link takes you to hbccufo's page(I just clicked on it and it worked),then if you scroll down it has several links to the video clips he's referring to.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
cool. its not intirely perfect, but I've never seen one that is!

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
i couldnt have made crappier video myself

i discard most videos like this

i think its a hoaxer
why?

because the video is limited

IF THERES A UFO down ur street and your videotaping it

you dont just make a 25second video of it! thats rediculous!
you will probably video tape the entire incident!

i know i would....

plus the video quality is very very bad
why was it zoomed in the whole time?

all i can say is this video proves nothing other than
he videotaped a few lights...

doesnt prove UFO doesnt prove it was even flying
for all i know it could have been a guy on top of a building with a few lights....

daytime videos are better anyway...
and if u do film something at night please dont turn your camera off in the middle of the UFO sighting

im putting my $$$ on this is a HOAXER...

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
LOl What did we expect, seriously! Its just above a street light , not mopre than 200 yards away and the videographer cant get clear footage. yeah right! FAKE! sad.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11thdimension
The link takes you to hbccufo's page(I just clicked on it and it worked),then if you scroll down it has several links to the video clips he's referring to.

They are working now. Thanks

I�m downloading them.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Where's your common sense people?? I'm sure he video taped more footage of the UFO, but to make for a decent sized file for people to quickly and easily D/L he probably just edited it to give you the main idea of the footage. Anyways very compelling footage there...hopefully some experts have had the chance to closely analyze and study the tape.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Isn't that the millenium falcon in the first clip?

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Has anyone thought this could just be a experimental plane from Luke millitary base in the area? The bottom two images imparticular look similar to planes.

It could be the lights on the bottom of this or more likely a plane that similar.

It, also looks similar to whats described at this page here at ATS.

Here's the link

I want to believe....

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Wow! That is some cool footage, like the above poster, I think the second one could be known military craft. I especially like the first one though, I was waiting for it to speed off. I understand making a small file for ease of downloading but jeez...he couldn't even say what happened after the end of the clip, how it departed, ect???

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The last clip (four points, pic below) does look like a military stealth plane to me as well. Only thing that throws me off a bit is the fact that it's got four points of light (plus the bright flashing one). I dont think i've ever seen any video or pics of a military craft with that light formation, of course i could be mistaken.

[EDIT]

Yeah i agree, it would have been ideal to at least show what ultimately happened to the UFO in the first clip...did it slowly move out of sight, speed off, or just vanish?? But i can only begin to imagine the thought process of the camera man/witnesses while viewing the object if this truly isnt a hoax. First thing that comes to mind would be being terrified of the unknown entity that's so close to you. That might account for the shaky camera work and they probably departed the scene prematurely before anything else could be witnessed...all theory of course.

[edit on 4/1/05 by Meteor_of_War]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Its hard to see what angle the picture was taken from as well.

The two smaller lights on the top left hand edge appear to me slightly tilted. The central light apears to have another light moveing across it.

But I still think it is most likely a millitary project or new jet of some sort.

A better eye witness acount would be helpful to see if there was any sound. Most E.V accounts say that their is no sound or just a slight hum but if in this case it did sound like a jet or something similar i think our mystery would be solved.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
``

interesting
now, what about being prepared for the next nighttime event
by bringing one of those 1million candel power spotlights

i was caught off guard, 3 dec 1996, when i witnessed objects
as close as the objects in clip #2 (but with white-ish lights)

now this person is extremely lucky to be present for night spotting
so they must at least expect to see 'anomalies' & have a camera...
why not bring a battery powered spot light for $29.95?

black/blue police helicopters with spots are regular nightly intruders in Phoenix- which clip #3 reminds me of

(on the other hand...i might not have spotlighted the night objects i seen;
->because, there probably were sensors aboard and my location would
have been compromised, MIB at my door at 5 AM...truth serums, interrogations, DNA tests, etc )

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by shortyA better eye witness acount would be helpful to see if there was any sound. Most E.V accounts say that their is no sound or just a slight hum but if in this case it did sound like a jet or something similar i think our mystery would be solved.

There is sound in the "four points" clip...before and after the clip goes into slow motion. It sounds like the jet engine of a plane.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meteor_of_War

There is sound in the "four points" clip...before and after the clip goes into slow motion. It sounds like the jet engine of a plane.

I should have put my headphones on.

But iw ould say that this is pretty well solved as being a hoax or a millitary craft of some kind rather than a E.V.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
To introduce some new material to you all.

I never thought of that btw.. lol.. that he might have more footage but just not released it. I PERSONALLY.. would do anything I could to make all the video available completely.

But that is just me.. maybe someone else owns it now.. who knows.

At least I would put up a start, middle, end file(s). For each clip.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Could easily be fake, but cool nonetheless

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11thdimension
I do believe this one has been discussed before,and I believe the owner of the worldblend site has posted here at ATS several times.It is very interesting footage IMO,hopefully he's still capturing stuff.

My apologies for the late response, as I have not had time to check in here much as of late. To answer your question, yes we are still observing some fairly strange things here unfortunately. I have just recently spent what was planned to be a day and night colllecting data at the location with a team of scientists. This turned into four days and five nights. In addition, I just submitted a preliminary report to Peter Davenport of NUFORC, as he had asked that I aid in researching these events with a local scientist. Here is the report: www.worldblend.net...
We are now busy trying to figure out what transpired the other night here....it was flat out eerie. You will see what I mean when you listen to this: (cycled 23-24 times at exactly 15 second intervals)
www.worldblend.net...

The good news is we have multiple streams of data from this event. It looks to have shown up on a highband seismograph, audio, Doppler Radar, and video.(which is what I am spending today studying)
I will try to keep the board more up to date on things in the future.

Worldblend

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join