It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient warrior's tomb and huge treasure hoard found in Greece

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

You seem to have done all your research on Ancient Aliens
can you show sources for your claims
thanks

edit on 23-5-2016 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Marduk

Here is cecrops en.wikipedia.org...
Its the english version and it does recall Aktaios King. In english is Actaeus.

As for Promytheus and Athena, it is all over ancient books with creation. Cydonia is reffered as the place of creation. We do have cydonias in Hellas today, but they all formed the last 3000 years - They dont apply with Prometheus.
Athena was with Promitheus and helped in the creation. But also Athena is referred in the great war and fall of Medussa, Zeus trusted the weapon of Medussa to Athena.

Medussa represents minions of reptiles, even black magick today uses Persefonh or Medussa, its the same thing. Persefonh is Medussa (the victim of Perseus).

few years ago they found a scroll of black magick in israel i think. It speaks about persephone and they send in the underworld god Ermhs to bring Persephone into this world and punish the victim, along with persophone they name some babylonian demons...

Perseus + fonos (murder) = Persefone, who Perseus murdered? = Medusa and in black magick they recall persephone and the name of the dead reptile they wish to summon.

Everything is infront of the readers eyes, its so easy to find it out. Here is a dictionary of the word "murder" in greek www.wordreference.com...

Perseus and Medusa represents the fall of reptiles. It represents a war long long ago - also real Athena is involved. The reptiles fall into hades, hades is not a GOD as many think, but a place. Ploutonas is the god of afterlife (elysium fields in Lyra and hades on earth). Thats why cern thingy is a very tricky and evil experiment to open portals into other dimensions lol. Because if reptiles are trapped here on earth, who they thing they will find... I am sure they allready know.
edit on 23-5-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Wow.........Star for you, my friend! I only wish I could give you more than one for your very informative post.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This is a pretty cool find.
I don't know how accurate the dating is, but this guy could have been around during the Trojan Wars.

Just let that sink in

If the dating is accurate, then he hails from the time of the Tyrants. I really really want more info on this.

Awesome post OP and others who've expanded on it.

Edited to add Seeing where the Palace of Nestor is located, I wondered if he had anything to do with Sparta, but if the dates are anywhere near, his death preceded the settlement of that part of Laconia by at least 500 years.
edit on 25pThu, 07 Jul 2016 15:59:25 -050020162016-07-07T15:59:25-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: addendum

top topics

<< 1   >>

join