It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi prince arrested on private plane with 2 tons of drugs - reports Lebanese sec

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
It would be interesting to know where the plane was last stopped .Do you suppose that a large Pharmaceutical company ,say like one in Germany is in on this ? Nah ...

What was Captagon originally intended for? Captagon was originally designed by Degussa AG, a German pharmaceutical company infamous for being the inventors of Zyklon B, used to gas people during the Holocaust. Captagon was invented in 1961 as an alternative to straight Amphetamine to treat ADHD, to work as an antidepressant, and to treat narcolepsy. It is of lower abuse potential than Amphetamine, and is actually quite comparable to Vyvanse in terms of effects. Essentially while not a nootropic, Captagon was designed to be a “smart drug” with a lower side effect and abuse potential than Adderall.

www.smarternootropics.com...
Captagon was originally designed by Degussa AG, a German pharmaceutical company infamous for being the inventors of Zyklon B,

that's just weird. and Germany wants all these migrants, and
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I agree with those saying he will walk.

Even the non-royals are filthy rich....At least the ones I've dealt with here in the U.S. (In the hospitals) were...

I really didn't care for being their nurse. A Nurses role in the U.S. is pretty clear. They usually treated us like "the help" or whatever you want to call it.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

that's just weird. and Germany wants all these migrants, and
en.wikipedia.org...

Let's put some sense to it. Captagon used to be a commercial product produced by Degussa AG, with specific uses, but banned since the mid 1980's. How today's maker's copped on to the name Captagon is anybody's guess, but my guess is that it was because it was originally a commercial available copyright drug, then considered low risk, but it's not likely that any pills today called Captagon has any resemblance to the German drug, and God knows what they contain, nor by default would anyone except the makers know the parameters of these drugs, which could be made by anyone from buck eejits to the more subtle characters who have long term axes to grind.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

Even if the Royals in Saudi could care less about this punk, they will not allow his capture to be permanent. It would set a precedent that they cannot abide for there own survival. Some how, some way this royal scum will be free before long.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Finally it makes sense. This is it. Meth is the worst drug ever IMO. Like sniffing a devil. I can't stand the angry vibes spreading from my meth neighbours. It's like fighting a legion of demons. Many cities are poisoned. This Captagon is actually cooking amphetamine right in your liver. What could go wrong with your fire chakra? There has to be an illusion of psychic control over actually uncontrollable rage with retarded relaese.
Imagine fighting those psychoes. It has to be like worse than the worst horror movie with very fast and clever zombies. No wonder people run away in millions.
When you mentioned Vietnam war and nazis an image immediatelly rose in my mind - especially Dolph Lundgren's necklace made of Vietnamese ears in The Universal Soldier. And IS crucified children next to it. Adolf Hitler receiving daily injections of methamphetamine from his personal physician.
And maybe one more: Native Americans and firewater. Is there some subject responsible for this or it just happened?
If they only had a cheap Coca at hand or something but looking at Mexican cartels' violence isn't much better. They'll have to spray some antidote over there or the place explodes.
Now who wants ALL drugs legalised? Insane idea in countries like these.
edit on 28/10/2015 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar

edit on 28/10/2015 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
What interests me is what led to the bust.
This is likely not unusual...and someone has to have an agenda when a Saudi Prince gets arrested with literally tons of illegal drugs on a private plane.

Bingo! Looks like ISIS (and its paymasters) are starting to annoy those with the juice to do something about it. Though I figure this is just a little 'reminder' to them that you can't eat oil.

Cui bono?

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

What interests me is what led to the bust.
This is likely not unusual...and someone has to have an agenda when a Saudi Prince gets arrested with literally tons of illegal drugs on a private plane.

Bingo! Looks like ISIS (and its paymasters) are starting to annoy those with the juice to do something about it. Though I figure this is just a little 'reminder' to them that you can't eat oil.

Cui bono?

Precisely...Between the underpaid and corrupt Lebanese law enforcement structure and the money a Saudi Prince rolls with...No doubt their was a payola structure in place...An off the books import/export tax that is paid.

I can't fathom this was a first time thing given the massive amount of drugs that are moved through Lebanon by my research.

So the real question is...Who (had to be powerful) decided to take down this Saudi Prince and why?

Maybe I am watching too much Blacklist

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

So the real question is...Who (had to be powerful) decided to take down this Saudi Prince and why?
Maybe I am watching too much Blacklist

No, anybody who doesn't try to unpeel the layers is just kidding themselves. Or trying to fool others.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

It just shows you. The real reason the Saudis are so strict against drugs, is because they don't want competition. I would wager that this applies all over the world as well, including to the US.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Sweet. Make them all junkies. Unless it causes them to build boats to make the voyage to America, Or give them "wings" to fly all the way.. Flood em. It blows my mind how The US worries about the middle east now. It's not like we need the oil...
edit on 10/31/2015 by staple because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

The BHPD probably. At least until they got word of who. 300k Bail by a Beverly Hills Saudi Prince. He probably had that in his wallet. Of course the charges were dropped to a less serious accusation.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Of course he'll walk...eventually. He's got diplomatic immunity, no doubt.

The point of course is that he won't get his 2 tons of amp back, and it won't be delivered to the insurgents the Saudis are obviously backing.

In other words, it's all part of how there's a new sheriff in the neighborhood; sheriff Ivan...or should we say Vladimir? I mean obviously, the Lebanese have made some new friends recently if they're feeling bold enough to pull something like this.

It's the kind of move that is supposed to say 'look, you're not going to get away with pulling more obvious b.s. tricks like that.' If they want to try it again, they can once again lose the drugs and once again spend maybe a week or a month or whatever in some local jail while the legal end of things gets sorted out...merely a formality, the wheels of international justice can sometimes move a little slow, you understand comrade, dah?
edit on 31-10-2015 by 11andrew34 because: typo

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
This is a interview of Robert Fisk on the CBC show As it Happens .....www.cbc.ca...

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: staple It blows my mind how The US worries about the middle east now. It's not like we need the oil...

The Wolfowitz Doctrine

Short version: it's really dumb. The whole idea is wrong. They want to prevent the rise of any power that can challenge US hegemony. The whole idea is strategically boneheaded because it leads to massive misallocation of focused effort.

It's just like in basketball when you have a lead in the 4th quarter and you try to win by slowing everything down. What often happens is that you do all your work on defense and rest on offense...while your opponent rests on defense and works on offense. This is a bad idea because defense is much harder work than offense. They get to focus on scoring points to win, and see their goal gradually accomplished. Your team gets to work their butts off, and most of the time, the other team will eventually score a bucket anyway. Worse, in real life, there is no "end of game" timer. The whole idea is to still be ahead in points when the clock runs out. You simply can't win playing this way in real life because in real life, the clock never runs out, it just keeps going.

So really, the US is busy worrying about dragging down their rivals and of course pissing them off, while our rivals get to focus on building up their countries, building up their own interests, etc.

Just like in basketball, we should be doing the same thing. We should be executing our game plan on offense, not forgetting about offense and only playing defense. We should be focused on building up the USA, not just on dragging down our rivals.

If only we had kept doing that, nobody could have ever come close to catching up to us in the first place.
edit on 31-10-2015 by 11andrew34 because: fixed link

edit on 31-10-2015 by 11andrew34 because: clarification

<< 1  2  3   >>

join