It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks to advice of light visualized against psychic attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
My thanks to all who have been recommending that one visualizes light around oneself for protection. It really works. I had done it before, and knew that it worked, but have been forgetting to practice it. Now I am feeling tangible relief from my problem by practicing this technique.

I believe there is someone who has been psychicly attacking me for a long time. This person is sick, and I believe feeds off of me, regularly. (But darn it, I am not sure...it might just be entities alone, and the person I suspect is completely innocent--but I digress.)

Since visualizing light around me, especially a halo around my head (I like to go through the colors of the rainbow), and trying to expand the light around me, I am definitely making some headway (pun there).

I like to affirm while spending increasing amounts of time visualizing each light color, and white too.

God bless you all.

PS: I should prob'ly just pray for the person I suspect.
PPS: These difficulties happen to us, as part of human evolution, to make us stronger, better. Right?

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
yeah,this is one of the effective methods posted in this board.I too encounter some problems and learned this method while reading this board.And is proven to be effective.but i didnt try using the rainbow colors,only use pure white light.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by brygivrob
I believe there is someone who has been psychicly attacking me for a long time. This person is sick, and I believe feeds off of me, regularly. (But darn it, I am not sure...it might just be entities alone, and the person I suspect is completely innocent--but I digress.)
God bless you all.

PS: I should prob'ly just pray for the person I suspect.
PPS: These difficulties happen to us, as part of human evolution, to make us stronger, better. Right?

You might be right. You are dealing with a sick person, and you don't keep in mind the most important rules. Such guys must be avoided from a distance, because you will be a prey of their sick needs. The best thing you can do, is to keep away from him before he destroys your psychical health. He is not as innocent as you think, his only aim is to keep attacking you as long as you are near him.

I suggest you to protect yourself from this ill dangerous person.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Thanks. I don't believe this person being ill has anything directly to do with it, except for maybe being desperate for energy. But this person has hinted at being occultly knowlegdeable, and has done some things that make me suspicious.

Sick persons deserve our compassion and help. But yes, if my suspicion is correct, then I need to stay away and protect myself. But believe it or don't, I am far away from this person.

My suspicions were aroused after I gave a photo of myself to this person and my problems began. I have heard photos can be used for psychic attack/ magic. Also this person said, "I'm going to get you," to me in a phone conversation. I should have accosted the person right away, saying, "What do you mean???????" But I didn't. And if it was meant to scare me, it worked alittle. And now that happened so long ago, that it is too late to bring up.

Many little things have made me suspect this person. But all those little things don't add up to anything definite.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Thanks. I don't believe this person being ill has anything directly to do with it, except for maybe being desperate for energy. But this person has hinted at being occultly knowlegdeable, and has done some things that make me suspicious.

Sick persons deserve our compassion and help. But yes, if my suspicion is correct, then I need to stay away and protect myself. But believe it or don't, I am far away from this person.

Many little things have made me suspect this person. But all those little things don't add up to anything definite.

What if: you cannot correctly define those many little things? Generally a person's thoughts don't really change, a person who you trusted won't just go and get you. But he can use this phrase to influence you, to see how you react to it. You are frightened, simply because you find reasons for that. That's your way of thinking, and has nothing to do with actual actions to get you. The disturbance could be in your mind, spiritual health, and this person may know that very well. And of course you simply get the bait, because you strongly believe that he is about to harm you, because he told you that.

It proves one general thing: you know nothing about this person, that's why you expect him to do things you are afraid of.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I have heard photos can be used for psychic attack/ magic.

My personal opinion, is that such things don't exist. I just simply cannot believe, that any object could possibly be granted with magical powers, probably because I don't believe in magic.

But realizing that you believe in it, what would be the most sensible thing to do? Dispose of that thing as soon as you can, that would make you spiritually stronger, even if that thing means nothing in reality, only in your mind. A helpful advice, may get you along your way.

Still, I don't say magic doesn't exist, simply I don't believe in it, and all that bull about witchery. Being convinced that a hostile person is approaching you, is a very clever decision. Now you are aware of your actions, and those you must do in the future. I guess, the best thing you can possibly do, is to get rid of everything reminding you of this dangerous person, and the threat surrounding you. If you don't recieve any input, your mind will be far more clear and you'll sleep better. But thinking and dreaming of that horrifying nightmare... awful and sick.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
btw you can use the same light technique to protect everyone in your home, by envisioning a protective barrier around your house. Visualize light emanating from the foundation of your home at the four corners forming a shield around your house and all within.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Vertu, I only believe because I have seen and felt enough to know that the astral world is not just my imagination. But I sure do respect that you don't believe in magic, occultism, psychic attack, etc. As long as you have a strong and healthy mind, such things will probably never affect you to any great degree.
And I have had my imagination get me into trouble before, so I am very careful not to let that happen again. "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing." I am sure that something is going on, but I don't have enough intuition to know exactly what it is. So, like many men, I use my logic. But logic and a half-baked intuition can be a dangerous combo.
And you are right that I don't very well know that person I suspect. But I never said I trusted the person. Obviously, I do not trust that person.

And Worldwatcher, thanks, I will send light to my entire dwelling.

new topics

top topics

join